Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charity

Charity

Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:29 pm

It was official. She was lost. She looked up at the sky, breathing the fresh air. She wasn't too concerned about it. Riley, her German Shepherd would be able to make it back easily. And she didn't feel like going back yet. She looked around the clearing and pulled her blond hair into a ponytail.

"Pretty quiet," She said to Riley. He responded by tilting his head at her. She shrugged and looked up at the sky again. It was mid-afternoon. One of her favorite times of day. She raised her hand and waved up at the sun, laughing slightly. "Hey dad, what's up?" She grinned and looked away, sitting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 pm

"Tough day" Jasey muttered to himself. He was training all day but Chiron had told him to rest so he did. He's way of resting is to take a stroll in the forest and that is what Jasey did. Before leaving to the forest, Jasey packed a couple of things just in case somebody or anything gets funny.

Once he was in the forest he sat down on a rock. His gaze was upon the scenery of the forest which was very beautiful. He was restless. Then, he heard footsteps from behind and went to check it out. Later, he saw a girl and a dog somehow lost in the forest. That girl was is half sister.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Riley turned and growled, standing protectively in front of Charity. She looked up and saw a familiar face. She racked her brain, why did he look familiar. Then she realized she'd seen him in the Apollo cabin.

"Hush, Riley. It's fine." She stood and smiled. "Hey, I'm Charity." She looked around the clearing again. Riley was still watching the new boy carefully. "What brings you to this fine establishment?" She gestured at the clearing, smiling at her joke.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Jasey focused really hard to remember the girls name but the girl already told him her name. Later, she asked why Jasey came here. "To relax" Jasey said with his calm voice. His hair being blown by he breeze of the wind. "What about you?" Jasey asked carelessly.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:54 pm

She shrugged. "Basically the same reason. Riley was getting restless." She waved a hand vaguely at the German Shepherd. "And, well, he likes to be around me. Charity studied the boy. "Um, no offense, but you kinda look awful." She walked closer to him. "Bad day?"
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

"Kinda" Jasey responded the girl in an instant. Jasey was sweaty and he looked really tired but didn't care. Then, he focused on the dog. He was scared if the dog would lunge at him. Jasey sat down and still noticed she never answered his question."What about you?" Jasey asked Charity.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 pm

"What? Oh, um. Like I said, Riley was getting restless, and..." She looked away. "I was thinking about, some stuff." Charity shrugged. She followed his gaze to Riley, who was still rigid. "Riley, leave it." He looked at her reproachfully and laid down. "Sorry, he's a little overprotective, all the time." She laughed. "I guess I need someone to keep me out of trouble."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 pm

"So, what do you want to do?" Jasey asked with a broad smile. He was bored and needed to do something at the moment too bored actually. Then, he looked at his sister and thought about his past. He was once lost in this forest too.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:21 pm

"Hm, what to do." She started wandering around the clearing, stealing glances at Jasey every once in a while. After making a circle around the clearing twice, she made her way back to Jasey. "Well, I don't know. That depends on what you like to do. It's very rare that one is bored in this camp. When I'm bored I usually train," She looked at Jasey again. "But I guess that's not something to hope for right now."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:31 pm

"I don't know Charity, why not we sit and just talk?" Jasey suggested. He also liked to train but Chiron had told him to rest. He only could talk. His eyes still focusing on the dog who was still growling at him. Jasey just ignored the dog but he understood that the dog was just trying to protect it's master.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Charity nodded and sat down. Riley growled again. "Ok, that's it. Go on," He looked at her. "That's right, move it. Off with you." He gave an annoyed huff and walked out of the clearing. She smiled. "There. Isn't that better? Sorry about him, he adopted me a while back and I don't think he's all that tame." She shrugged.

"So, I think I missed your name, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:44 pm

"My name is Jasey Stone." Jasey said with a broad smile. He was looking at Charity with his piercing blue eyes. The breeze of the wind once again moved his hair. He had to fix it back to normal. Later, he realized he needed to start a conversation so he said, "When did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm

"Hello, Jasey Stone." She smiled. It was interesting how different, yet the same they looked. Being half siblings, obviously they had similarities, but this was different than with Stephanie. She grimaced. Stephanie. She'd almost been able to forget she existed. The spoiled brat.

"What? Oh, um, pretty soon after lunch. So, I guess a few hours ago. I guess I got a little turned around, but Riley's got it covered. Probably. I mean, he's no hound or anything..." She smiled again. So much smiling, it was beginning to hurt. "It's a really nice day, so I wasn't in a hurry to get back."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 pm

"So, do you like being the child of Apollo?" Jasey said with an anxious tone. He hated being the child of Apollo because Apollo wasn't a strong god like the big three gods. He wanted to be the child of them. He always admired children from the big three.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Charity nodded. "Yeah. Yeah I do. Apollo doesn't get enough glory, I'm trying to change that. He's the sun god, for gods' sake. It's cool." She looked at his expression, uncertain of what she was seeing. "Um, do you?" She thought about it. It was difficult being a child of any god, she didn't see anything worse about being a child of Apollo. Though, the fact that she hated the rest of her family might have something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:57 pm

"Me? I do too" Jasey said while lying. Another lie he told today. He just sat there looking at the grass for no reason. He was trying to hide his face so that she coudn't sense the guilt in him.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Charity tilted her head, much like Riley had earlier. "OK..." She said quietly, watching him closely. She wasn't sure she believed him, but she knew how annoying it was when people pried into her personal life. She laid back in the grass. "It's kinda cold up here. I'm used to Tennessee weather. But I like it better here."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:13 am

[color=indigo]"Tennessee eh? I'm from Manhattan." Jasey said to Charity while playing with a rock beside him. Then he turned and looked at Charity. He knew that Charity was a good sister. He could sense it in her. She was kind sweet and friendly./color]
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:25 am

"Manhattan? Cool." She hadn't really liked it in Tennessee. Well, actually, she hated it there, but that wasn't exactly the state's fault. The weather was kind of bipolar there, though she heard it was worse in North Carolina.

Charity turned and saw he was looking at her. She shifted uncomfortably. She felt like he was examining her under a microscope. Like she was some specimen that was interesting for a while but eventually would be cast aside. That's cheerful thinking. She thought sarcastically. "What? Is there a bug on my nose or something?"
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:28 am

Jasey saw that Charity was uncomfortable with him looking. He turned away when and ignored what she said before. Then, he was thinking of something to do. What? he thought. Then he had an idea. "Want to climb trees?" Jasey said proudly to charity.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:19 pm

"Oh, heck yes." She stood and sprinted to the nearest climbable tree. It'd been a while since she had done this, but even so, it wasn't really something one forgets. She used to do it all the time before she came here. It had been one more thing that her mother didn't approve of, which just made her do it more. She smiled. Perhaps she was just a born rebel.

"Trees, trees, nice lovely climbing trees!" She said in a sing-song voice as she swung up to a higher branch.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Jasey smiled looking at Charity. She was happy. Jasey just looked at the girl who was ready to climb some trees. He didn't want to climb first so he asked, "You go first?" Later, he waited for the girl to respond.
Back to top Go down
Charity

Charity

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:39 pm

"Ok." She said, grinning. It was wonderful to be so high again. She liked it up there. It was peaceful and the view was amazing. Charity climbed higher to see above the trees better. It was lucky she had picked a tall tree, otherwise it wouldn't have been nearly as fun.

"This is amazing!" She yelled down at Jasey. "It's been way too long since I've done this." She looked around at the branches. "I'm sure there's enough room for you too. Come on up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*   Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the woods, having a ball. *Open*
Page 1 of 1