Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) Empty
PostSubject: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:13 pm

I walked into the Ball room, wearing my CHB t-shirt and jeans. There were so many tables, all covered with silverware and clean white tablecloths. So many happy couples were locked into one anothers' eyes. I rolled my eyes as I slumped down on a chair, studying at the architecture of the room.

Last edited by WaterChick101 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing the Title)
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:34 pm

"Are you alone too? I don't have a date either." Layla said sadly. Layla felt like a complete loser because she came to a BALL with no date.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:56 pm

"Yeah. Completley underdressed, and getting stared at by some people over there. New, and making some first impression." I repled, looking back over at the group of girls that I saw looking at me.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:13 pm

"Don't worry about them. We can still have a fun time. Like we can ...um.... eat some cake." Layla said.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:09 pm

"Okay!" I said, laughing a bit. I could never refuse cake, not on my life. I rushed over to the table, grabbing two slices of chocolate cake and bringing them back for Layla and I. "I hope you like chocolate." I said, taking a few bites. It tasted wonderful, like melt in your mouth/cloud fluffy cake.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:05 am

"I LOVE chocolate. Do you know what would taste better with it? Whip cream!" She said. She ran to the table, but it was hard to run in her heels. She grabbed the whip cream and ran back to Amy. Layla put a mountain full of whip cream on her plate. " Yum. How old are you?" She asked before taking a bite of her cake.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:16 pm

"I'm 14. I'm pretty new here, so I didn't know there was going to be some kind of dance, and that explains why I'm wearing my CHB t-shirt and jeans. I'm a daughter of Athena, what about you? Oh, and pass the whipped cream please." Amy said, putting an equal amount of whipped cream as Layla.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:26 pm

She passed the whip cream to Amy and was going to answer her question. "I'm a daughter of Aphrodite." She said with her mouth full. "Where are you from?" She said.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:52 pm

"I was raised in LA, and one day, I was at a movie with a friend, and I was attacked. It was right at the good part too. And it has to be cool, being a child of Aphrodite and all. You must get asked out a lot." I said, thinking about what Aphrodite was the goddess of. "I don't think I could ever get a date, I'm too busy at the library." I confessed, thinking about all of the rejections that I faced. "How about you? What's your life story?" I asked, trying to get off the subject.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:14 pm

"I don't get asked out a lot either even though I'm a daughter of Aphrodite. My life story is that my dad got killed by a hellhound and I was so devastated I ran away. My dad married a woman, but she was mean so that's another way why I ran away." Layla said.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 pm

"Oh, that's so sad, I'm sorry." Amy said, thinking about what life would be like without her own father. "I'm so sorry that I brought it up." She repeated, poking whatever cake that she had left. "At least you don't have to talk to your step-mom anymore." She said, trying to think on the bright side. "Do you have any siblings?" She said.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:43 pm

"No. But you and me can be close friends and pretend like we are sisters." Layla said. Layla had just realized what she had said. She decided to go with it.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Amy smiled at the idea. "Sure! It's gonna be great! The only other friend I've really made here is a guy named Karil. It would be cool to, well, you know. Have a girl to come and talk to. Karil is great, though. Don't get me wrong." She said, remembering of how her friend helped her to get over her fear, smiling.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:06 am

"I have a friend too. His name is Alex. He's the son of Aphrodite. He's my half brother. He's a good guy." Layla said.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:51 am

Brad walked over to the girls in his bright yellow tux.When brad got over to them he said anyone of you beautiful ladies have a date if not I'm open.He started to sit down in one of the chairs next to them.Waiting for an answer he quickly sliced an apple in have with his imperial gold dagger.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 pm

"Maybe I can meet Alex one day, I'm sure he's very nice." Amy said, smiling. She turned to the boy who offered a date to the dance, at the dance. She had never been called beautiful before, so she really didn't know what to think. "Why in fact, both of us are...open to dance." Amy said, trying not to embarass both herself or Layla. "What's your name? Mine's Amy. I'm a daughter of Athena." She followed, looking at the mystery boy who just called her beautiful.

Last edited by WaterChick101 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Text)
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:59 pm

"We both don't have a date. I'm the daughter of Aphrodite and she's the daughter of Athena. How old are you?" asked Layla. She wanted to know his age because she might be older than him.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Amy waved after Layla's comment, horribly embarassed, and decided to let her do the talking. She was obviously better at this than Amy. She looked away, trying to focus on something other than the fact that she's horrible at speaking to people. She watched the snow fall from the ceiling, and vanish before it reaches the floor.

Last edited by WaterChick101 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:58 am

Brad looked up from his apple and said does it really matter how old I am I'm trying to ask one of you to dance with me.He got up from the chair and said my name is brad frost son of Apollo I was given his blessing of staying young forever but if i die on the battle field I really die.He still had two things to say and he said this I was 10 years old when I was given this blessing and now I am 14.Brad sat back down and said I can change to whatever age I want but then i have to stay that age for a day.He found his dagger under the table and got out of the chair and walked over to the Athena kid and said will you dance with me.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Brad walked up to Amy, who was still trying to figure out how on earth the snow could fall, but vanish, and asked her to dance. Good thing she snapped herself out of it, and she looked back up at him. "Yeah, I'd like that." She said, smiling, and stood up, walking with him to the dance floor.

Last edited by WaterChick101 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:57 am

About halfway through someone changed the song to something slow. As the song changed brad put his arm around Amy's waist and said here's a little poetry from the Apollo kids as darkness falls gods will die and demigods shall become mortal there shall no longer be any titans everyone shall forget the monsters and everything will become peaceful.Well brad said what do you think.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 am

Alex walked over taking a seat next to Layla, looking about the room. He then pinched her arm and leaned over to her whispering "You did see the dagger he brought out right?" Alex was looking closeley at them.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:12 am

The song ended and he walked over to the kid talking about his dagger. When he got there he said whats wrong with my dagger. He hated people who talked about the Romans badly. Thinking to himself he said i know my daggers imperial gold I was captured once by the female leader of camp Jupiter. She put me in a metal crate and said if I could get out of i could go free, join the legion,or both i chose the last one. He said even tho they never call on me to do stuff like come back to camp I still have the tattoo that most Romans do.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:57 am

Alex replied "It seems diffrent, not very greek like." Alex saw the gold features on the dagger aswell. He then sensed that the kid was taking it as a insult. "Not to be nosy but where are you from?" Alex was just trying to figure this guy out.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:00 pm

As the slow song ended, Brad just walked away. "Did I do something wrong? Can you do something wrong?" Amy thought to herself, following after. He was talking to another kid who came over to the table they were at. When Amy put two and two together, she figured out who it must be. "Oh, you must be Alex. I heard about you from Layla. I'm Amy, daughter of Athena." She said politley, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)   Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking Out the Ball (Open to Any Guy Who would Enjoy a Date)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next