Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Goin' Alone (Open to any and all who are single and want a date! Multiple choices :D)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epiales

Epiales

Goin' Alone (Open to any and all who are single and want a date! Multiple choices :D) Empty
PostSubject: Goin' Alone (Open to any and all who are single and want a date! Multiple choices :D)   Goin' Alone (Open to any and all who are single and want a date! Multiple choices :D) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:36 am

I walked into the Winter Ball, wearing a thick black Kevlar jacket. Normally I just wore it to protect myself, but it also made sure I stayed nice and toasty. After the recent 'death' (Really a disappearance) of my old girlfriend, I was going there alone. To be honest with myself, I was lonely. I had found my life-wood a few days after Thana had disappeared, and I hadn't been talking to people much since then. I was going through the motions. But, that's when I made the decision to come here. It was time to move on, and where better to start anew than a snow white Winter Ball?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shivered, only protected from the cold by a thin black jacket and my usual star colored dress. I was looking for someone, anyone, who would hang out with me, mostly because I was actually new at camp, and so far, even though I tried to spend time with people, no one really considered me their friend. I walked around, disguised as a human, and tumbled over. I face-planted into the snow, making me even colder than before. I slowly got up and noticed what I had tripped over. A guy. A really cute guy. "I'm so sorry!" I said quickly, helping him up. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

Goin' Alone (Open to any and all who are single and want a date! Multiple choices :D)
Page 1 of 1