Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Frozen Sand (HANNAH)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Frozen Sand (HANNAH) Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Frozen Sand (HANNAH) Girlwithcamera
ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Daughter of Alcmene

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground.
I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say...

Ashleigh walked onto the frozen sand of the beach. Snow crunched beneath her feet as she stepped on it. She looked up from her low-leveled gaze and sighed. It was mid-afternoon, and the sun wasn't out. The beach just looked bleak. The sky was gray, except for a light spot where the sun was. The water splashed against the frozen sands, and made more solid ice. She tilted her head to one side and bent down. Ashleigh turned on her camera and took some pictures of the water splashing.

She stopped for a moment, and turned around. Ashleigh could've sworn she heard something, but it must've been nothing. She shrugged slightly and went back to taking pictures of the frozen sands. Ashleigh saw her reflection in one of the ice sheets. Her hair was pulled back in a side pony tail, with her beanie covering the top of her head. Ashleigh saw a gem in the ice. "That's odd..." she thought to herself. Ashleigh set the camera down and cracked the ice, and grabbed the shining object. It was a camp necklace, similar to her's. She looked at it and shoved it in her jean pocket. Ashleigh sighed and stood up, waiting for Archer, she thought he would've been here by now.
http://www.polyvore.com/ashleighs_casual_outfit/set?id=41295356&lid=1282594
That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Frozen Sand (HANNAH) Archer16
*[A R C H E R C A M P B E L L]*
*[1 7]*
*[S O N O F N E M E S I S]*

Spoiler:

I knew I was late. I wasn't late very often, but now I was. I felt terrible. I hoped Ashleigh wouldn't get mad. A lot of my siblings had made fun of me, asked where I was going, and other questions I didn't pay attention to. I was at a slow jog to the beach, because I didn't want to exhert myself. I was just wearing my normal stuff. My jeans, plaid shirt, and converses. I also had my bow on my back, because I was not going to leave that behind.

I saw Ashleighs figure on the horizon of the beach. I let out a sigh of relief. Good, she's there. I was about to just gingerly sit down by her, but I didn't expect the snow be slippery. "Woah!" I said as I slipped, and landed on my butt. I slid on my back over to where Ashleigh was, ans I sat up quickly. "I am OK," I said. I still laughed in spite of myself. That was funny.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:20 am

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled softly, and turned around. He had fallen on the ice, which she had to admit was slippery. "At least you're okay." she said with a grin. Ashleigh stood up fro her crouching position and set her camera on her neck strap. Seeing Archer was fine and sitting back down, she sat down. "I should've taken a picture of that..." she mumbled, with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:53 pm

"I turned on the evening news...
Saw a old man being interviewed...
Turning a hundred and two today...
Asked him what's the secret to life...
He looked up from his old pipe...
Laughed and said "All I can say is..."

~~~~~
~~~~~
I laughed, and looked out at the water, and at the dreary sky. "So, I assume your favorite thing to do is take pictures. Well," I put a bit of sarcasim in my voice, "That, and giving me CPR." I would remember that. For sure, that'll stick with me.
~~~~~
~~~~~

Don't blink...
Just like that you're six years old and you take a nap and you...
Wake up and you're twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife...
Don't blink...
You just might miss your babies growing like mine did...

Turning into moms and dads next thing you know your "better half"...
Of fifty years is there in bed...
And you're praying God takes you instead...
Trust me friend a hundred years goes faster than you think...
So don't blink"

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh's stomach did a flip. She was hoping he wouldn't hold that against her, for like ever. " Maybe," Ashleigh said, snapping a picture of Archer. She hoped the flash stung his eyes. She sighed and looked out at the lake. A fog was creeping in, and it gave the lake a unnatural look.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:48 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~
I laughed as I rubbed my eyes. Fog was just starting to roll in, and I didn't like the look of it. "Hey, maybe we should ge inside somewhere, That fog is getting thick real fast," I said uneasily. And it was true, the fog was getting thicker by the minute.
~~~~~
~~~~~

Don't blink...
Wake up and you're twenty-five and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife...
Don't blink...

So don't blink"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:44 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh looked out again at the fog. She looked at Archer, seeing him get uneasy. She didn't want to put him in a position he wasn't comfortable with. "Oh okay." Ashleigh said getting up. "So where are we going to go?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

~* You make the topic please? *~

I had to think for a minute. It had to be somewhere... romantic. Somewhere where we could talk. I sat there, twisting my fingers together, trying to think. There weren't many places like that indoors. I had to settle for the one place that was sure to be empty. The Amphitheater. "Just follow me," I said quietly.
~~~~~
~~~~~

Don't blink...
Don't blink...

So don't blink"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:55 am

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh nodded and followed Archer. As they walked, she could tell where they were going to the ampitheater. Ashleigh didn't really ever go there. She couldn't sing, or play an instrument. Ashleigh smiled at him and sat down on the stage, letting her legs fall off the sides of it.
~Too lazy :P let's just keep it here~
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:53 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

~* KK XD *~

I sat down next to Ashleigh, and looked around. It was completley empty except for us. I smiled out of satisfaction. I laid back on the stage, hands behind my head. The ceiling was full of lights that were turned a bit dim, but I could see just fine. "So," I said, "Now that we're here, lets talk." I had to start, I knew that, so I started formaly, with a silly accent, "Well, as you know, my name is Archer Campbell, the hero that saved your life. And you are?" I looked over at Ashleigh expectantly, eyebrow raised.
~~~~~
~~~~~

Don't blink...
Don't blink...

So don't blink"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:26 am

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled and rolled her eyes. " I'm Ashleigh Kelly, the girl who tired to save your life." she said with a nod. "Then again, I hope you knew that." Ashleigh added with a smile. She hoped that he wouldn't bring up her version of CPR. That would haunt her for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:58 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~
I laughed earnestly. "Yes, of course. You are my knight in shining armor," I said. I laughed again. My laugh echoed off the walls, and filled the space with joy. I liked it. Made the place seem more... likeable.
~~~~~
~~~~~

Don't blink...
Don't blink...

So don't blink"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:59 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled and laughed. [color:0ee8=9999FF]"Really? I thought it was the other way around."
she said smiling. Ashleigh laid her head back so it was next to Archer's. She smiled up at the lights and closed her eyes."My knight in shining armor..." Ashleigh thought aloud, with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~
I turned my head so I was looking at the side of her face. "Yeah," I breathed. Her brown hair, the line of her face. Her hair still smelled a bit like the forest. Everything about her was charming. She was irresistable to me. Kiss her. No, not yet. I'll wait. I will wait for her, beacsue love is not a one person show.
~~~~~
~~~~~

Don't blink...
Don't blink...

So don't blink"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:35 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say, she never was the type of person with all the answers. Heck, she didn't even know how to do CPR right. That would haunt Ashleigh for a long while. She just kept her eyes closed. The sound of a soft breeze drifted through the ampitheater, making it seem so serene and peaceful. It was kind of cold, but Ashleigh didn't mind. As long as she was with Archer it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~
Impulse would kill the world someday. Impulse is what led me to kiss Ashleigh. Sweet, sweet Ashleigh. I softly turned her chin towards me, and kissed her. It was great feeling. An actual kiss. And Ashleigh was the best part. I had never had a real kiss before, and it was great. I would give anything to have that all the time.
~~~~~
~~~~~

Don't blink...
Don't blink...

So don't blink"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:58 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh felt Archer's hand on her chin, and she let him move it. She didn't care, she trusted Archer with her life. He was about the only person she trusted her life with. Then Ashleigh felt his lips on her's. Fireworks went off in her mind as she kept kissing him. Ashleigh pulled away slowly and smiled. She opened her eyes and grinned. " That's a whole lot better than CPR." Ashleigh said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:02 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~
I chuckled loudly. "Hell yeah it was." I kissed her softly again. "So?" I asked. "You trust me now? Because if you so, that should be cause for celebration."
~~~~~
~~~~~

Don't blink...
Don't blink...

So don't blink"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:13 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled and softly kissed him again. " Well, where's the party?" she asked with a grin. That was Ashleigh's way of saying, yes. She did trust him, after all he had done for her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~
I smled softly. "Wherever you want it to be," I said. What next? We were here together, lovin' each other. What to do? "You know what we should do?" I asked her, twining my fingers through hers. "We should perform a song for each other."
~~~~~
~~~~~

Don't blink...
Don't blink...

So don't blink"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:44 am

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh's eyes got wide. " S-Sing?" she asked, stuttering slightly. She didn't sing, heck no she didn't sing. "Archer, I don't sing..." Ashleigh said softly. She didn't want to disappoint Archer, but she never had tried to sing. It was a fear of her's
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:38 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~
I had to think of my reply carefully. "Do you play any instruments?" I asked her. I hoped I at least could get her to do something. I thought songa were a great way of expressing love, when mere words weren't enough.
~~~~~
~~~~~

Don't blink...
Don't blink...

So don't blink"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh sighed and shook her head. "No..." she admitted. "Well I can sing, but I've never tried." Ashleigh said softly. She didn't want to make herself look stupid in from of him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:34 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~
Hm. This was a problem. "Well, would it make you feel any better if I sang with you?" I asked. It was worth a try. "I mean, a pretty girl like you can't be too bad," I said jokingly.
~~~~~
~~~~~

Don't blink...
Don't blink...

So don't blink"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
His last comment made her blush pink. "I don't really sing, I photograph..." Ashleigh said, trying to slide from the "singing" thing. "I guess we could try..." she said with a shrug. The sixteen year old could tell Archer wouldn't stop unless she tried. Ashleigh sighed and waited for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sand (HANNAH)   Frozen Sand (HANNAH) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Sand (HANNAH)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next