Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Frozen Life (Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Frozen Life (Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Life (Angel)   Frozen Life (Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:48 am

Frozen Life (Angel) Avril%252BLavigne%252BMark%252BLiddell%252BShoot%252BInked%252BMagazine
m a c k e n z i e|k e n z e|p i l i o n
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37208342

The fallen leaves crunched under my feet. The cold breeze calmed my heated nerves. I hated being hot. It's the complete opposite of my mother. I like the cold chilling air, and freezing water. Speaking of water, I walked over to the freezing lake and stuck my hands in. I waited for a while for something.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Life (Angel)   Frozen Life (Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:44 am

Frozen Life (Angel) Andy

Frozen Life (Angel) Angel1

It's in my face
How much I've changed
The colors clash
Of who I used to be

Andy strolled along the edge of the lake. He was strumming his bass guitar absentmindedly and simply staring that the ground as he walked. His mind drifted to random topics. The newest book he read, how nice it was outside, and, of course, the most frequent topic on his mind, Evelyn. 'Is it natural for me to think about someone so much?' he wondered, allowing his brow to furrow and his lips to purse. With a shrug of his broad shoulders, Andy decided that it was completely normal to think about your friends. They are, after all, friends...and friends are important.
Andy stopped as he saw a girl kneeling beside the lake with her hand in the water. "Isn't it a little cold?" he called, tilting his head with mild curiosity. What an odd thing to see someone do. What was the point of just sticking your hand in cold water for an extended period of time? It didn't look like the girl was looking for anything... Maybe she fell?
Andy sighed, deciding that the reason was unimportant at the moment. He slipped his bas guitar onto his back and walked over to the girl. With a slightly awkward nod he flashed a friendly grin. "I'm Andy," he said, deciding to leave his godly parent out. 'She'll probably think I'm a son of Hermes like everyone else does,' he thought with a lightly amused, silent laugh.

Things are getting weird
My thoughts are changing
So get me out of this place
Get me out of this place
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Life (Angel)   Frozen Life (Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:52 am

m a c k e n z i e|k e n z e|p i l l i o n

I heard a voice. God, people love interrupting my silence. I flipped my hair back onto my left shoulder and released my hands from the cold waters grasp. I turned around, not minding that my jeans got a little dirty from the dirt. I looked up at the boy. He was cute. That's all I have to say. I hate people, boys especially, but that doesn't mean they can't be cute. I touched a small part of the lake and froze it. I held the piece of ice in my hand and threw it on the ground. It shattered and I smiled. "Mackenzie. Don't ever call me that. Call me Kenze," I said, a little meaner than I expected. I loved being mean though, so I didn't care. But he probably would. "Sorry," I muttered so quietly, I couldn't even hear it.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Life (Angel)   Frozen Life (Angel) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Frozen Life (Angel) Andy

Frozen Life (Angel) Angel1

It's in my face
How much I've changed
The colors clash
Of who I used to be

A cold wind blew through the camp. It sprayed Andy with mist from the lake. Andy brushed away the droplets of water on his cheek before he turned back to Kenze. "It's nice to meet you," he said. Andy slowly nodded his head. He drummed absentmindedly on his leg and chewed on his lower lip. "Soo..."" he mumbled. Andy quickly found that he was at a loss for words. His mind was elsewhere. "So...why was your hand in the water, anyway?" he asked, finding that he had nothing else to say. Usually Andy was able to think on his feet and come up with something to say during situations like this, but he was so focused on...other things that he was like an idiot now.

Things are getting weird
My thoughts are changing
So get me out of this place
Get me out of this place
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Life (Angel)   Frozen Life (Angel) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Life (Angel)
Page 1 of 1