Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

walking in the sand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roxas heart

roxas heart

walking in the sand Empty
PostSubject: walking in the sand   walking in the sand I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:08 pm

i sigh "i wonder what there4 is to do"
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: walking in the sand   walking in the sand I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:10 pm

oh i no ill no i cant do that
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: walking in the sand   walking in the sand I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:13 pm

(OOC: hope you dont mind if I join xD)
Meiko opened one eye when she heard a voice from the beach, she herself leaning against a log at the edge of the sand. Resting in her hand was a beer bottle, which seemed to be half empty... even though her father has restrictions against drinking, that doesn't include her. "Not much. Pull a prank on the Aphrodite chicks?" She spoke, walking towards the guy. "I'm Meiko."
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: walking in the sand   walking in the sand I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:18 pm

ooc i dont mind

bicim roxas"
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: walking in the sand   walking in the sand I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Meiko appeared as if she were very bored, noticing that her beer bottle was still in her hand. Well, hopefully this kid won't go and tattle-tale to her father or Chiron. She nodded over to the log she was previously at, remembering she had two more bottles wedged under some sand. "If you won't tattle-tale, I guess I'll let you have one." Emphasize on the one. One thing she inhereted from her father Dinoysus, was her bluntness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking in the sand   walking in the sand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking in the sand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: