Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Frozen To The Dreams (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

Frozen To The Dreams (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Frozen To The Dreams (Private)   Frozen To The Dreams (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:08 am

Bryce reached the lake he looked around and saw a bunch of other kids doing stuff that seemed kinda meaningless for him, like dancing or singing. He standed at the peer and looked down at his reflection that was being formed, blurry but in the same time clear, in the calm water. He closed his eyes and thought of the girl he met at the pumpkin patch. He couldn't forget her or... ''What was her name again? Uhmm... DREAM'' Bryce thought with triumph. He rubbed his head. Some day he was going to forget his very name. Bryce nodded in sarcasm to the irony. Confused? In simple words he was very disappointed with himself. He stepped on the back of hi shoes so it stays in the ground and pulled his leg up. He did the same with his other foot. He was conflicted. One side of himself was screaming ''Are you crazy. Besides the sun it is FREEZING cold'' and the other said with calm voice '' Jump n maybe it will shake your memory, loser!'' He tried to put his foot in the part where it wasn't frozen but he pulled it off swiftly putting his hoes back on again. He went and stood still watching as some kids were ice-skating near-by.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen To The Dreams (Private)   Frozen To The Dreams (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Frozen To The Dreams (Private) Dream_21
~[D R E A M J O N E S]~
~[1 5]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F M O R P H E U S]~

Spoiler:

I was climbing the snow covered trees, and just having a blast. I loved winter. I went by the frozen lake, and saw many people. Too many people. Honestly, I would've liked to scare everyone there into leaving. But, that would make me extremely tired, so I decided against it. I climbed more trees, untill I saw a familier face. It was the boy I had met at the Pumpkin Patch, Bryce. I sighed as I contemplated on what vision i was going to give him to know I was here. I sat there, squatting on the branch. Then, as I looked at the ice-skaters, I knew what I was going to do. I closed my eyes, and thought of myself, my long matted hair curled and put up. Me, in an ice-skating dress, skating gracefully on the ice. Of course, I would never do that for my fear of water. When I opened my eyes, I waited to see if he would catch on.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Frozen To The Dreams (Private)   Frozen To The Dreams (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:47 am

Bryce felt the familiar force that was compelling him to shut his eyes. Unlike last time he embraced it knowing that Dream was near-by. He was a little bit scared of what he would see this time. Surprisingly he saw Dream in a way that he never imagined he would see her. He was left stunned from her beauty and grace she had in that ice-skating suit. He grinned. Then he opened his eyes still grinning. Bryce looked behind him and spotted a familiar figure. ''Hey... Dream!''
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen To The Dreams (Private)   Frozen To The Dreams (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:43 pm

I smiled, half slyly, half happily. I jumped down, doing a graceful spin in the air, and landed on my feet. I got up slowly, and walked over to him. I sat down next to him, and peered at him curiuosly. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. I looked a bit ruefully at the frozen lake, then shuddered. Who knew what the water would do to me? The things unknown in the depths. it scared me into looking at my feet, and playing with my locket.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Frozen To The Dreams (Private)   Frozen To The Dreams (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 am

''Well I am trying to remember ...if I like ice skating...'' he said almost whispering. Bryce raised his gaze and faced the girl '' So what about you?''. He was trying to chamge the subjects as quickly as he could because he didnt like talking too much about himself and his accident.Before he met Dream he had huge memory gaps but after they got a little bit smaller as he was constantly thinking of her and he was more concentrated. You can say that dominant in his head was a thick mist and Dream became a beacon that dispersed it a little bit.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen To The Dreams (Private)   Frozen To The Dreams (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:19 pm

I smiled slightly, my white fangs glistening in the suns light. "I honestly don't know. I just came because... well, I thought maybe I could find something. Or, find you," I said. He had been in my mind for so long. Well, it hadn't been really THAT long, but it felt as if I myself had been living a dream. I hugged my knees to my chest, and looked at Bryce's eyes.

I saw a memory. Oxian. "You have such startling eyes!" he had said one day. Oxian... my best friend. My only friend. My brother cat. "What color?" I had asked him. I had never really seen myself, and I was curious. "A nice... lime green," he said. I had smiled widely. "Thank you," I had said.

Then, I saw Bryce's eyes again. I choked back a frown, and tried to forget. I had gotten very talented at that. Forgeting what was painful, remembering what was important. In the day, I could. But at night... that is where the images haunt me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen To The Dreams (Private)   Frozen To The Dreams (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen To The Dreams (Private)
Page 1 of 1