Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Frozen Arcade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Frozen Arcade  Empty
PostSubject: The Frozen Arcade    The Frozen Arcade  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:55 am

The Frozen Arcade  Matthew-2
The Frozen Arcade  Matt2-1

Matt grinned as she stood behind the counter of his arcade. There were games like air hockey, foosball, pinball machines, pacman, racing games, hunting games, Guitar Hero and all those other arcade games! At the corner of the store was a machine that either converted drachmas or actual money to the coins you would need to play the games and win tickets for it. If you just wanted to play, the games were free. All you had to do was hit "Demo" instead of "Play". However, if you wanted to win tickets to purchase the prizes behind the counter, you had to pay with the coins the machine gave you. There were hundreds of prizes around Matthew. Stuffed animals of all kinds, shapes and sizes, lava lamps, disco balls, inflatable hammers, foam airplanes, water guns, lightsabers, as well as smaller prizes like candy, bouncy balls, glow sticks, and more! It worked like a normal arcade, you win the amount of tickets in front of the prize, you can "buy" it. Matthew walked to the front of the arcade and flipped the sigh so it now said "Open" in large red letters. He turned on the light switch so that lights surrounding the arcade flashes and music played inside. After he was finished, he made sure all the games were turned on and ready for playing before he made his way back to the counter to wait for his first customers.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
HoneyBee

The Frozen Arcade  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Arcade    The Frozen Arcade  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:19 pm

I was skipping through the carnival looking at all the different booths and games. It was really great, our cabin put together a really awesome carnival for such a last minute thing. Snow was on the ground and I really loved it. It felt like I belonged there, the perfect climate that I almost never got to be in. I smiled at all the people bundled up and huddled together. I was glad the cold climate didn't bother me. I was just wearing a long sleeved shirt and jeans, I got a few boy-is-that-girl-crazy stares from other campers but it didn't bother me. I continued skipping past a building with music and lights. I saw someone in there that I recognized. I backed up and saw it was my older half - brother Matt. I decided I'd visit him. I skipped into the arcade, which I know noticed what it was and skipped up to counter. "Oh Matty!" I said. I didn't have any real older brothers or sisters to bother so once and a while I'd bother my half siblings. I still loved them though.
Tara McCrest
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

The Frozen Arcade  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Arcade    The Frozen Arcade  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Troian|Gabriella|Greene

Troian walks through the carnival, clad in a pair of dark skinny jeans, a simple maroon v-neck tee shirt, a black fleece North Face jacket, a stripped stocking cap, and some gloves. She reaches into her pocket, and to feel for her handful of drancmas in her pockets. Looking around she spots, an arcade, by the looks of it more like a Frozen Arcade. She smiles and slids both of her hands into her pockets. Troian then walks over to the arcade, feeling confident. Looking around, she spots a machine to convert drancmas into tokens. Troian strolls over to the machine, and puts a few tokens in. She presses a button, and waits a few minuets, Troian, then reaches into the slot and takes out her tokens. She smiles and looks around, and spots the guy that seems to be running the both. She smiles, and walks over to him. "So what do I do? Do I give my tokens to you, to play one of these games or what?"she asks the guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Frozen Arcade  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frozen Arcade    The Frozen Arcade  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Frozen Arcade
Page 1 of 1