Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arcade Games [pink]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Arcade Games [pink] Empty
PostSubject: Arcade Games [pink]   Arcade Games [pink] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Arcade Games [pink] MV5BMTY5Mjc1NDMyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzU1NDI5Ng@@._V1._SY314_CR18,0,214,314_
Madison Laws, Daughter of Demeter, Age 14

Since Madison was little, she had always loved the arcade. Madison loved to beat her own score. The daughter of Demeter was deciding to beat someone else's high score today. Her favorite were racing games. After watching people wait to play the game, she gave it a break and walked over to the concesion stand where she hoped to get a coke.

When it was her turn in line. She politely asked, "Can I have a coke?" The boy from behind the counter kindfully nodded. She put her elbows on the counter as she waited for her coke. Madison glanced over st the boy filling up the soda with ice and added the lid. He walked back over to the counter and placed the drink on the counter. "That'll be one dollar." He said. Madison reached in her pocket. She did not have singles, only a five dollar bill. "Keep the change." Madison said slamming the bill on the counter and picking up her drink. She walked over to a table, it was the only one open. She sat down.

Madison was wearing blue skinny jeans, uggs and a spiderman tee-shirt with a jean jacket over it. She crossed her left leg over her right and pulled out her yellow iPod. She put on One Direction, even though she did not have a crush on any of them, like most girls. The line began to shorten and she noticed a boy, but then again their were a whole other people who were boys and came to arcades.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Games [pink]   Arcade Games [pink] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Christian was walking to the arcade. It was the only place he actually liked and got be alone. Christian walked into the door and frowned. The place was filled to the top with younger kids. "Crap. This sucks I came here for fun and a quiet place to play." He said. He walked to the counter and ordered a soda. He sat down and looked around. Some kids were starting to leave which was good. He got up from his seat and walked over to his favorite arcade game. It was totally empty. He was slightly glad that he got it to his self, but he was slightly sad that no one was enjoying the game. He played the game for awhile and walked back to his seat to take a sip of his soda. He didn't like to be sitting alone so he walked to a random table where a girl was sitting. "Hi. Do you mind if I sit? I don't like sitting alone." He said sitting down anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Games [pink]   Arcade Games [pink] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Arcade Games [pink] MV5BMTY5Mjc1NDMyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzU1NDI5Ng@@._V1._SY314_CR18,0,214,314_
Madison Laws, Daughter of Demeter, Age 14

As the boy stood by the booth, she took out her headphones and rolled it up around the iPod. As she asked to sit down, she sat up. "Sure, I don't see a reason why you can't." She said. Madison sat up and and clasped her hands on the table. She slid her hand over to where her shoulder was. She took a sip then looked at the boy. "I'm Madison." She said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Games [pink]   Arcade Games [pink] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Arcade Games [pink] Tumblr_m6odlsekA51rqva37o1_500

Christian smiled at the girl. "Thanks, really appreciate it." He put his hand out for her to shake it. "Nice to meet you Maddison. I'm Christian." He sat down in the booth and smiled at her once again. Doesn't she look familiar?, he thought Christian snapped his fingers as he remembered. She had spilled the pumpkin on him. "I remember you, you're the one that spilled pumpkin on me." He said and laughed. He hadn't seen her a while at camp.

occ; I'll do code next time and a much better post.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Games [pink]   Arcade Games [pink] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcade Games [pink]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: