Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy] Empty
PostSubject: Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy]   Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy] Tumblr_m2g9h1IWNa1rne5uo

Veronica Lyric, Daughter of Apollo And Professional Clutz

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,
Well, I feel the same way too...

he mess hall was nearly empty, and I was grateful.
I'd only been back a day. A day in which the walls I had put up inside my mind had crumbled to nothingness, and the pain of the last four months filled every cell of my being.
'My mother nearly died,' I whispered softly, testing the words that seemed so alien.
They sounded bad, unspeakable. It sounded like I was cursing her, that by me saying it I would be thrown back into the hell that had been the last few weeks of my life.
But it was over. For now.
The best thing I could do was face the problem full on, right? Stop worrying, because it was over now.
The only memory of them weeks was me myself. I'd changed, maybe for the best, maybe for the worst. My hair was longer, my eyes clearer. I'd grown a little closer to average height...
I was wearing black skinny jeans and a white Tee. The T-Shirt had a picture of a heart that looked to me like it was melting, but to others it apparently looked like it was bleeding. My jacket was my new favorite, a black and white college style thing I'd bought on my time away from Camp.
I had cool doodled on converse, pentagram style hoop earrings and a star necklace. My hair hung down around my face, the change in the length obvious.
Like the first time I met Jonathan, I sat down at a random table. There weren't many people here anyways, so they wouldn't really care. My plate had a sandwich on it, chicken and something else. I had a drink too, plain water.
It didn't feel right though. Being back here. I'd spent the last while sitting in a hospital. Sitting in a plain dining room that looked like a morgue. Sitting anywhere. Being back at Camp, being back in my Home, it felt weird.
And it shouldn't.
'But it will for a while I suppose,' I murmured, taking a bite from my food.

OOC: Ooo Ronnie
Clothes: Here
Theme: I dun know.
RP Partner/s: GRANGER
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy]   Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Shane felt a tug in his stomach as he proceeded into the mess hall. He sat down, and saw a girl who looked vaguely familiar. He might have seen her somewhere around. She looked rather downcast, Shane noticed. He walked over to her, and slid onto the bench. "Hey, somethin` wrong?",he said, in his strong southern accent.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy]   Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:57 pm

Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy] Tumblr_m2g9h1IWNa1rne5uo

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

he sandwich was nearly gone.
Guess I need to face the world at some point, I thought mournfully.
"Hey, somethin' wrong?"
'Everything is wrong,' I replied without thinking, before looking up.
The guy talking to me had a thick southern accent. He was also kind of cute, with dark curls and blue eyes.
'Sorry! I didn't mean that, sorry. I was just thinking, and then you spoke, and you know how your brain takes a while to catch up with your mouth and I spoke without thinking! Sorry,' seemed like I was saying sorry a lot lately.
Smiling sheepishly at him, I shook my head.
'I babble. I think its some kind of a condition, where you can't stop speaking until its too late. If it was a condition, I'd have it, or have it, or something.'
Breathing deeply I could feel my cheeks growing warm, and I sighed.
'Veronica Lyric. Apollo. Call me Ronnie.'
Seemed like a good idea to introduce myself.
Wow Ronnie. You screwed that up. Here's someone trying to be nice and ask you if somethings wrong. You reply with an honest answer, and then you decided to go off on one of your unstoppable babbling sessions. It really does seem like you have a condition. Maybe you should take meds or something...

OOC: Ooo Ronnie
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy]   Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:29 pm

He smiled at her. "I'm Shane. Son of Aphrodite." He could tell that something was wrong with her in the way their face looked. He remembered seeing his father like that when they were financially struggling. She also talked a lot and very fast. Some people might find that annoying, but he found it cute. She was rather cute herself, with long, smooth brown hair and dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy]   Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:17 pm

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

he boy made me smile in answer to his own, and shake my head.
'I really am sorry. Babbling is the type of thing I do. I get caught up in a conversation- Or lack of one, sometimes- and then I just talk and talk and talk and it really gets on peoples nerves,' I realized then what I was doing, 'And em, now I'm babbling again.'
Holding out my hand, I nodded.
'Nice to meet you Shane, Son of Aphrodite. I would have probably guessed her in a few minutes,' I laughed.

OOC: Well chica, my Muse died. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy]   Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Stars To Pass, Before You Know It You're Frozen... [Granger BBy]
Page 1 of 1