Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Damon ran his hand along Nev's check and lifted her chin. "I love you too Nev." Damon said just before he kissed her deeply. He then walked a little away. "And why can't I hear you sing? It's not like someone other than me will hear you, we are at the bottom of the ocean after all." Damon said as he waved his hand gesturing at the bubble around him.

He then went to the castle and signed his name in the sand. He also put a spell on it so that nothing with in reason can destroy it. "There now the tiny fishies have a home near Camp." Damon said backing away.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Nevada took a deep breath stepping away from him. "Fine I'll sing for you but only the chorus of my favorite song..."Another deep breath was taken smiling gently. "So don't you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard. The stakes are high, The water's rough...But this love is ours."She sung in perfect tune lightly with a smile on her face. She then blushed a bright red hiding her face with her dark hair. "I'm not that good..."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Damon stood stunned as Nev sang. It took him awhile to register the fact that she stopped singing. Once he did he walked over to Nev and lifted her chin and stared straight into her eyes. "You have the most beautiful voices i have ever heard." He said, then kissed her, wrapping his arms around her to pull her closer and deepen the kiss.

OOC: we may have to end it or go into PMs soon
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:05 pm

(OCC:nod nod...)
(BIC)
Nev grinned kissing him back egarly."My voice isn't that good..." She trailed off kissing him again and again."You are the nicest,sweetest,amazingnest boyfriend ever." Brushing hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2