Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) Empty
PostSubject: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) 500full
R A Y M O N D || R E E S E || F A R L O S

My mind was racing about Katro, while I was writing a letter to my mom. Each time I wrote a sentence it felt like my heart was burning when I didn't see Katro. "I'll do this later." I muttered to myself and shoved the letter under my pillow. "I have to see Katro." I said to myself again. And ignored the fight that my step sisters were having about who's having who, don't ask me why. I went over to Katro's cabin, Athena. And waited out their hoping Katro would notice me.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:26 pm

I sat on my top bunk with my laptop in on my lap and my IPod earphones in. I laughed slightly as the next song turned out to be "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. I slowly typed my way on the laptop, along with some other researching. Everything was so peaceful in here, I noticed. I smiled as I felt the presence of one boy standing outside the cabin. My heart bounced up and down with excitement. I gently lied my laptop down and IPod, and slowly climbed down the bunk. I walked to the door and opened it to find Reese Farlos just sitting on the steps of the cabin. "Hey you!" I said as walking towards him. I smiled and sat down next to him cuddling him arm. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile on my face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:23 pm

"I came here to see you!" I grinned. And starting to hug her and lean into kiss her on the lips. We haven't actually kissed in a while since last week, but hey we could start now. I was glad to see Katro again, and actually alive. The reason why I said "Alive" part again, was because we had many adventures away from camp. Which we both almost died from. "So do you wanna go to the beach, the sun is burning us like a hot burrito!" I laughed.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:31 pm

"Well, glad to have you here." I said before he brought me in for a kiss. I smiled and slightly laughed as he pulled away. "Alright, let me just head back into the cabin to grab something real quick." I said as standing back up. I smiled and walked back into the cabin. I quickly took off my Camp shirt and threw on a Nike tank-top with some shorts. I slowly put on my tennis shoes and walked back out. "I'm ready..." I said as walking down the steps and towards the beach.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 pm

"Alright I cool." I said. I was already wearing a t-shirt and design red and brown shirts that looked in a army design, also some black flip-flops. I started to hold Katro's hand, and I started to walk with her to the beach. Only took us like 10 minutes to get their. "So Katro, do you wanna just sit in the sand and have a tan or go in the water?" I asked. I already felt like I was getting a tan. My face felt so hot. It was like Hephaestus put my whole head in a pit of fire.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 pm

I smiled as he held my hand till the beach. "Well, I don't care what you do, but I'm heading into the water." I said as pulling off my shoes and clothes. A few seconds later I revealed a green blue two piece bikini. I smiled and slightly laughed and slowly walked into the beach water. I stopped walking till the water was just a few inches underneath of neck. "Why don't you come in for a bit! Then we'll sit on the beach sand like we did a few nights ago!" I called out as getting my entire body wet.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 pm

"Alright!" I called back. And took of my t-shirt off and flicked it to the ground. Just showing my abs. I started to run to the water, and dive in the water. Making my whole body plunge into the water and making a big splash. I swam next to Katro and laughed. "Hey you." I smiled. And started to plunge my head back under the water and back out again. It felt good being in the water. And it also felt good being with Katro. She made my heart warm. I wondered if their was fishes in here, either way I still swim. I wasn't that smart and didn't pay attention in class because I actually move to much for my battle reflexes. "This is fun Katro." I amused.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 pm

I watched in delight as my love ran into the water. I slightly laughed and balanced on my back. "It's better being with you..." I said as straightening back up. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Reese's bare chest. "I love you Reese.." I muttered as my head was layed against his chest. I felt as his heart boomed every second. I sighed and enjoyed this moment. "I love the moments I'm here with you Reese.." I softly said with my voice trailing off.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 pm

I smiled and hugged her.Then I said, "Katro I loved you ever since our first date. And I always wanted to be with you." It was true. I actually had a crush on her, since I saved her life in the lake. Each moment I touched her, was a heart beating moment. I leaned in to kiss her softly once again. It was the best time to have a kiss. I broke away smiling. It's good to have someone you love at your side, I thought. And I begin to plunge my head in the water, pretending to die.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 pm

I light brightly shinned in my heart as Reese just told me that he loved me. I smiled as he kissed me once again on the lips. As pulling back my eyes full of joy as Reese fell back into the water. As doing so, I did the same thing, but diving to the very bottom. I opened my eyes to find Reese swimming above me. I smiled under water as I found a sea turtle swimming my way. I held out my hand and petted the head of the turtle.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 pm

I looked at the sea turtle surprised and I petted it just like Katro did. His shell felt hard as a rock, but his skin was kind of soft like worms. "Katro are you gonna keep it?" I asked bubbly. Wondering if she was gonna keep a sea turtle like this under water. I wouldn't keep it of course, my half-brothers and sisters might torture it. And I didn't want that to happen. I had to admit the sea turtle looked kind of cool to me, with its way swimming a shell. His shell looked a little purplish to me under water. But maybe when he get out of the water, it might be brown again. Which that was my educated guess. I swam back up and gasped for air. Boy, I was under their for a long time. I thought.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:18 am

I laughed and quietly started to crack up inside as Reese said something, and bubbles started to come out. I hid my hand over my mouth and smiled. I watched as he went back up to the surface for air, and I watched as I too did the same thing. "Oh, I'm not going to keep the turtle. I'm not an owner. Pets are quite a big hassle to me." I said with a smile. "What about you Logan? You got any pets?" I asked as slowly squeezing the water out of my long hair.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:14 am

"Um nah, I don't have any pets. I'm afraid my siblings would kill'em." I said, but continued. "Unless I have a pitbull. Oh wait they'll kill that to." I laughed. And started to swim around Katro, like a floating fish. "Oh yeah Katro, did you know my name is called, "Raymond. But people call me reese?" I needed to to tell her that. So she would know more about me.

Last edited by LoganCronic on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:09 am

"If you met Kaite, she wouldn't kill your pet." I said with a smile. I tilted my head as Reese told me one interesting fact about him. I sighed and smiled. "My real name is Kacie. But only a few know that about me. When I was younger, my Dad wanted to change it to Katro, so I just want people to call me Katro instead of Kacie." I said as running my fingers through my hair. "Your not the only one who has another name.." I said as diving backward.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:24 am

I smile when she talked about Katie. But when she said, her real name. Well actually full name. It didn't actually shock me of some sort. It wasn't really a difference. "Nice name." I said to her smiling. My arms was getting a little to tired, from keeping my balance in the water. But I was still by Katro, and I was loving every moment being with her.

OOC: Sorry, I posted late. I have camp.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:14 am

No problem. I have camp and stuff this week and next.

I smiled and dived under water and just started to mess around. I found that Reese still was at surface so I quickly swam behind him. "Gotcha.." I muttered as jumping onto his back. I slightly laughed and just sat there leaning my head against his back. I smiled and gently kissed his neck. A few seconds passed and I just stayed there, on his back I guess. I enjoyed the moment because all I was thinking about, was Reese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)   Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isn't A Good Day To Go Swimming?!? (Private To Wolf)
Page 1 of 1