Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] Empty
PostSubject: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Nevada smiled the sun was just setting and she planned to go swimming.It was a night by herself for all she knew.Sighing gently she tugged down the strings of her ballet flats pushing them off her feet and shoving her feet in the sand. Nev looked over at her bag where she knew she had an extra pair of clothing for after her swimming expedition.Looking around seeing no one she pulled off her black cover up and froze hearing footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Damon stopped when he realized Nev had suddenly stop moving. He lit a small fire ball that floated around him. "Sorry if I scared you. I was just wondering around when I noticed you." Damon said as he moved back a step.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Nev turned and smiled brightly rushing to Damon and hugging him tightly. "Hi Damon."She sighed contently kissing him and realizing she was in her bikini. "I was just about to go swimming its funner in the dark."She said smiling. "I thought it was a monster or something."She said brightly tying her hair up in the hair elastic that he had given her. "Your welcome to stay and drink a coke I brought like 6 their in the bags and a bag of chips." She said kissing him quickly rushing off into the water line swishing her feet off before entering fully.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 pm

"You think I'm just gonna sit on the sidelines? Think again!" Damon said as his clothes shimmered. His original had disappeared leaving leaving a pair of mid-might blue swim trunks, that looked black in the flickering light of Damon's fireball. As Damon rushed into the water the fire multiplied and spread out, the heat of the fire causing a small fog to rise off the water, the light highlighting it against the near black water. "See? This way I can join you."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Nevada grinned lightly kissing him. "How sweet of you."Quickly she swam deeper into the ocean happily flipping onto her back and floating. "I love how cool the water is at night and the stars are so pretty."she seemed to be dreaming in her own mind but she knew it was true. "Don't you think Damon?" She asked brightly bobbing.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Damon floated on his back as he stared up at the sky. "Yea." He mumbled, he made one of the closest fireballs fly over Nev's head, "but there is the most beautiful of the all." Damon said smiling as he glanced at Nev.

Damon looked back at the sky with a thoughtful look. "Hey Nev, you ever get tired off the gods? Or at least tired of they way they treat us?" Damon asked.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Nevada smiled at his first comment and frowned at his second. "I guess so but what can we do... From what everybody says about my mom she's really mean but I've never met her so its all I can do..."She smiled sadly looking at him. "Really I think no matter what everything happens for a reason and maybe we are the special children and they have a purpose for us."She sighed gently thinking about her mom and wondering about Damon's also.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Damon continued to float in the water. Yea, only what kind of special? Blessed or cursed? Damon wondered as he floated. To take his mind off any cryptic thoughts Damon use pure light to make fish, and had them swim all over the area. If not for his training Damon would have lost the spell, all the colors and complex patterns would have made him dizzy when he first came to camp.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Nev watched in awe at the fish. "I love you...You cease to amaze me."She smiled brightly at him swimming next to him and looking at him square in the eyes. "You are mine and mine always...No one else is getting you."She laughed gently swimming off looking back at him."That is all."She said finally diving under the water and sitting at the bottom of the shore Thank gods I didn't go to far out She thought to herself closing her eyes and thinking.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Damon laughed to himself at her grammatical slip. The fish began to swim in a pattern that wrote out, "I think you mean I 'never' cease to amaze you." Damon swam down so that he was right behind Nev. he pulled out a small box and dropped it into Nev's lap. He again didn't like the finish product, it could've been better. However considering Nev's reaction to the pendent he thought she would like it.

Inside the box was a ring with two jewels, one was a snow sapphire that took him almost three months to find, and a Sapphire so blue it rivaled his eye color. These were help on a simply silver and gold band that wound around each other.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Nevada pouted at him and her grammer slip up. "Hush now see you know what I meant." She giggled then looked curiously at the box. "Late birthday present?" She asked gently opening the box and gasping dropping into her lap. She stared at the ring for about 5 minutes tears streaming down her cheeks. "It's beautiful..."She murmured finally wiping away tears sheepishly and picking the box up again. Looking at Damon she sighed contently. "Your so creative Day..."She trailed off slightly taking the ring out of the box and holding it before her going to the shore and putting it in her bag and rushing back into the ocean swimming back to him kissing him firmly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Damon wrapped his arms around Nev and kissed back letting the ocean support them. "I will not deny me creativity, actually I'm a bit to creative at times. Being creative takes time, which was why I was late giving that to you." Damon said as he pulled back "well that and I an amazing amount of free time since I came to camp."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Nevada smiled lightly. "free time doesn't lack its true."I have like 2 or 3 classes a day and thats it.But I have other things that I do.Ice keeps me busy enough chasing her all the time."She smiled lightly at the thought of all the mischief her little cat got into over the past 3 years laughing lightly. "I love your creativity it makes you unique."She said smiling and looking at him before breaking his grasp and swimming deep into the water.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Damon dove under the water and started to gather sand into a giant underwater sand castle. Every once in a while Damon when up for a breath before going back down to continue. He was on a roll by the time he got the roof up he was already adding archways, pillars, gargoyles, Greek carvings, torches that had seaweed in place of the fire. He made more fish, a squid, even a turtle. All these things fit together better than he could hope it would.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Nevada watched curiously at him diving under and resurfacing only for breaths. She couldn't see was he was doing so she came slightly closer. "Whatcha doing.."She asked treading water slightly sinking to the bottom of the water and gasping at the sight choking on the water in her mouth. Cursing in both languages she gasped in breaths of air and then burst into a fit of giggles.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Damon shot back to the surface and saw that Nev was giggling. "Well I guess that means your okay, but what happened? It kind sounded like you tried to gargle the ocean." Damon said slightly chuckling. He swam over to Nev and Rubbed he back a bit to help he stop giggling.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Nevada gasped for breath stopping her giggling. "It's all good I went under water and ended up swallowing half the ocean."She laughed gently brushing her fallen bangs down. "I need these cut clearly!" She said huffing at them.She thought carefully about how she should get these done because she wanted something new. "I think tomorrow I'll go into the city and get it cut."She said finally realize she was talking to herself. "Sorry I'm rambling."Nev laughed at herself.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:01 pm

"Don't worry I'm obligated to listen even if you do ramble sometimes." Damon said, then he kissed Nev lightly and dove back down. Once on the bottom Damon created an air bubble that he enlarged. Soon the bubble was big enough to circle the castle, and ten or so feet on each side. Damon made the tallest spire reach the top of his head. He walked outside of the bubble and swam up to Nev, "Come on down." Damon said as he allowed himself to sink again.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Nev dived down curiously following him. It was beautiful and she smiled lightly going to follow him. She wasn't sure if she could breathe or not but was known for being able to hold her breath for an extremely long time. He is so amazingly creative..I would never be able to do something like that She thought to herself looking at the castle in interest.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Damon noticed Nev was floating just outside of the bubble so he quickly made a sign say "You can breathe in here." and took a deep breath to prove his point. He then went back to working on the castle, now that he had air Damon made a moat around the castle. Al the marine life shrunk and went into the moat. He then made a drawbridge and people and guards. He then waved for Nev to come in.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Nevada watched him curiously taking a breath. "Having fun Sir?"She asked tugging on her bikini strings to fix them happily watching him build his castle. "It's beautiful Day..."She said lightly looking around it. "Why must you be so creative.The only artsy thing I can do is sing.."She said taking down her hair and let it fall freely around her face.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Damon looked at her. "It's not like I try to be 'Artsy' I guess I just am." Damon as he went back tweaking random things on the castle. He never considered himself artsy in anyway, although his sister did say that he had come up with some artistic ways of screw up. This castle was by no stretch as good as he would want it to be. "And speaking of you singing, how long have we been going out? and I have yet to hear you sing Damon said as he turned to face her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Nevada blushed bright red. "I'm shy? She smiled lightly. "Plus I never really had the opportunity to sing..."She trailed off gazing around. "Your not artsy huh?"She asked grinning and tugging on a lock brown hair slightly and twirling it round her finger."I think your adorable just the way you are Damon."She said looking round once again at the castle.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:15 pm

"One. When did I say you were shy? Two. No I'm not, at least not until I start makin' your presents." Damon said. He stood and inspected the castle, he found a few flaws here and there. "So Nev, what do we do with this? Do I sign it and make it so that water cant hurt it? Or do I blow it to smithereens? I can't choose." Damon said eyeing the castle.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Nev smiled. "I'm saying I'm shy and do not make me decide this its so pretty...."She said humming lightly. She came closer laying her head on his shoulder. "I love you...So much."She said grinning lightly. "You will not hear me sing..I'm too insecure for that.."She said gently looking at the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]   night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

night swimming? Maybe...[private to dave]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: