Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:56 pm

I find a good spot on the beach, and lay down. I think about going for a swim, but it was such a pretty day. One of those days where you don't want to do anything but watch the sky. I wounder if any one else would be on the beach today. I hoped so. The basement could be pretty lonely.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:03 pm

I enter the beach, smiling to myself and listening to my iPod. I whistle "Numb" by Linkin Park as I stroll down the long strip of sand. My bare feet leave small footprints as I enter the water. My blue and black striped bikini fits well on my body, and my black hair flows behind me. The water cools off my literally hot body. I did not notice the boy down the beach.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:11 pm

I hear some noise and I shoot up, my hand extended like a weapon. I couldn't be to careful these days. I look down the beach and feel relived. It was a girl my age. She was pretty cute too. I wouldn't mind a swim now. "Hey," I say as I enter the water.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:21 pm

I turn and see a boy. He was pretty cute. "Hey!" I say in my bubbly voice. I felt like there was a load off my shoulders now that I dropped out of the Cabin Leader race. I wouldn't have to worry about campaigning and such.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:32 pm

I continue waling in the water, until the waves just barley reached the scratch marks on my chest. "I'm Danial, son of Selene. If you don't mind me asking, who are you?" I didn't know what else to say. If I want to date a girl, it might be nice if I knew her name.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:40 pm

I grin. "I'm Kaitlin, Daughter of Hecate." I put my hand out and smile. I loved making friends. More friends makes you happier, y'know?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 pm

"Katlin. You were running for cabin concealer, right" I take her hand. "Do you know that you have a beautiful smile?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:48 pm

I blush. "Why thank you!" I finger a strand of my jet black hair. "And yes, I was running for cabin leader, but I dropped out. I wasn't going to win anyway."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:53 pm

"Ah, the concealers are bossy anyways." I give her a smile. "You don't have enough confidence in yourself. It's not over till it's over."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:01 pm

I shrug. "I think I'm staying in. I dunno." I cup my hands and fill them up with water. Then I pour it on Daniel's head. I giggle.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:09 pm

I smile at Katlin, then go under water. I come back up and shake my head like a dog. "If your a Hecate child you should recognize this." I from a ball of water using magic and drop it on her black hair.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

I squeal lke a child and brush the magic ball off. I sit cross-legged in the water so just my head pokes out. "Can I call you Danimal? I'm gonna call you that."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)   Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:16 pm

"Sounds good to me." It felt weird being this high above her, so I knelt down in the water. "I wounder if Selene trained Hecate. You know?"
Back to top Go down

Thinking about swimming. (Private to Alexxx)
Page 1 of 1