Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) Empty
PostSubject: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) 1219527874_8997_full
Ingrid|~|Athena|~|Anders
[color=olive]

I laced up my skates and leaned against a tree, waiting for Kade. I drew pictures in the snow with my skates. I was abit nervous. What if he didn't like me anymore? What if it was just the moment? I sighed. I was getting more and more nervous as it got colder. I shivered a bit. my hand began to shake. I tucked a bit of hair out of my eyes and behind my ear.

OOC: http://www.polyvore.com/more_ingrid/set?id=41211007&lid=1279387
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) Kade_y14
*[K A D E Y O U N G]*
*[1 7]*
*[S O N O F T Y C H E]*

Spoiler:

I walked up to the spot me and Ingrid were meeting at. I was actually really looking forward to this. When I told Maddie about Ingrid, she eliteraly jumped for joy. I was dressed in my signature look. With my hood up, and my shades over my eyes. I had my hockey skates in hand, and I was ready to skate. I saw Ingrid, and I smiled and yelled, "Hey, I know you!"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:36 pm

I smiled when I saw Kade. He was wearing a brown hoodie and looked really cute. I waved to him. "I know you too!" I yelled back. I walked to him, although it was really stomping with my skates on. I grabbed his hand and smiled. I smiled so much when I was with him. It was unbelievable. "You know, someday I want to meet Maddie." I told him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:41 pm

I laughed. "Yeah, she's amazing. I just wish I knew who her god parent was. It would really make her happier. Everyone says thats shes happy only with me. I actually get that a lot, about any kid." I smiled, and we walked to the bench. I took off my converses, and put on my skates. I got up, and walked to the rink. I had only skated a couple of times, but I was a natural.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:42 pm

I smiled a very genuine smile. "It's really great that you spend so much time with kids." I said happily. Kade was a really good skater. I was pretty good, for someone who had only skated a couple times in her life. The ice rink was pretty nice. I tripped a bit but regained my balance by grabbing Kade's hand. "Whoa!"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:02 pm

I gripped her hand and laughed. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall. Unless I want you to," I say with a grin. After a while, I noticed it was a bit boring, what with the only sounds being skates hitting the ice. "I'll be right back," I say. I take out my iPod, with my little speaker (with a little help it plays really loud), and put in on the wall. I plugged it in, and one of my favorite songs started playing. "Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Kade's hand brought warmth to mine and I smiled and laughed. Suddenly, Stereo Hearts began to play. I smiled some more. I looked into Kade's eyes. My skates felt a bit awkward. I slipped a bit again and grabbed onto Kade for support. "Sorry! I'm really bad at this!" I said, laughing.

ooc: Sorry for shortness xD
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:51 pm

"Didn't go nowhere, never left uh...
You really thought that I was...
Gone (gone gone gone)?
I heard you talking like I lost my swagger...
Said I was over you were...
Wrong (wrong wrong wrong)...

~~~~~
~~~~~
*[K A D E Y O U N G]*
I grabbed onto her, and skated with her holding on to me. I sang along to the song quietly while we skated. I should kiss her. But I would wait. I would wait untill we got somewhere special.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Always on the move and...
Working on my flow...
To take it to the studio...
This is not a comeback...
Following my own path...
Laying down the fat tracks...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
Well I know that I'll make it...
Never put my head down...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Cause I don't have to fake it...
If I keep on working it...
A billion hits is what I'll get."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:19 pm

The ice was almost like a mirror. I looked back up to Kade. He was singing softly to himself as we skated. I grinned as an idea formed in my head. "Wait a sec.!" I said to Kade as I grabbed my iPod from my pocket and began to put one of the earphones in Kade's ear. I put the other in my ear and scrolled to the song I wanted. I hit play. It started playing "Pianoman" by Billy Joel. "Now this is my kind of song!"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Gone (gone gone gone)?

~~~~~
~~~~~
*[K A D E Y O U N G]*
I laughed as we skated slowly. Ingrid looked amazing. I held onto her warm hands tightly. "So? I started to ask. "On a scale of one to ten, how much do you love me?" It was a stupid question, but Maggie had asked me that one time, and it had seemed extremely cute that she would ask me that.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:06 pm

I laughed at his question. I kissed him and gave a look of though. "Ten when I kiss you." I said. I looked into his eyes. "Ten when I look in your eyes." I grabbed his hand and held it. "Ten when I hold your hand." I released his hand and closed my eyes. "And eleven when I'm away from you." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Gone (gone gone gone)?

~~~~~
~~~~~
*[K A D E Y O U N G]*
I raised my eyebrows. "Really?" I asked. Then I smiled and chuckled. "That was an awesome answer. Any questions you have for me?" I chuckled again. A pang on loss hit me when I spoke those words. That's what Tim had always asked me. I breathed in through my nose, and kept a solemn expression.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:47 pm

I laughed, but then stopped as soon as I saw Kade's face. I frowned. "What?" He had tensed. I wondered if it was something I said. I held Kade's hand in mine. It was soft and warm. I gave a confused look.

OOC: Sorry it's so short!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)   Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally found you, my missing puzzle piece... (h a n n a h d a w l i n)
Page 1 of 1