Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Missing him[Dave]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Leeland couldn't help but sigh sitting on a bench in the cabin courtyard. It was as if Lycus had dropped off the face of the earth and she had started to worry that he had died or been killed. Absentmindedly she began to play with the stud at her navel smiling softly. He had went with her when she had it pierced and held her hand as if it would hurt or something. Her hair was closed around her face in a curtain type way blonde curls falling over her shoulder. The long-sleeved woolen dress she wore matched with the knee high black heeled boots made her look as if she just walked out of a magazine. "Lycus where are you..."Leah whispered softly softly brushing a lock of hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Lycus waved to Cyrus as he took both their bags back to the cabin. He walked into the courtyard. He was slightly guilty, he and Cyrus had taken a trip to their father's grave over the summer. He didn't tell her out of fear that she'd ask to come, if she did he wouldn't be able to say no to her but he didn't want her to see him that weak. He saw her sitting on a bench and he felt his heart slam into twelfth gear. As he walked up he heard her ask him where he was knowing he wouldn't answer. He came up behind her and covered her eyes. "You get one guess where he is." Lycus said in the way that he did when he was switching places with Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Leah jumped grabbing his arm and twisting it. "Gods it better be my boyfriend and not is innocent brother is all I have to say."She said turning letting go of his arm and huffing. "You are in so much trouble it's unbelievable!"She said through clenched teeth brushing blonde hair from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Lycus winced as Lee wretched his arm. He heard the tone in her voice, and the humor drained from his eyes while the grin remained. He hated himself for leaving like that, He pulled his arm back, thankful that the long sleeve of his shirt dampened the effectiveness of her maneuver. As he straightened even his grin faded as guilt threatened to total swamp him. "Cyrus isn't as innocent as you might think." He said walking around and dropping on the bench brushing his silver hair out of his golden eyes. Few knew that his and Cyrus's eyes were really a yellowish color that in strong light looked as they did now, gold. He continued rubbing his arm, more out of nervousness then actual pain.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Leeland glared at him. "Oh I think that's irrelevant right night Lycus. Where were you! I thought you died! Died! I prayed to my father and your mother I prayed to Hades that he didn't take you! But no. I had to wait all summer to find out that your fine! Perfectly fine and here I was stuck here weeping that you might have been killed! and not only did I worry about you I worried about Cyrus because thats what I would do for the only family I've ever had." She stopped abruptly taking deep breaths her panic setting in. She could barely breath as she sat next to him sighing shakily. "I thought you were dead..."Leah whispered barely audible. "Dead..."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:05 am

Lycus was starring at the ground as she spoke, his hand squeezing his arm so hard that he was starting to lose feeling in it. After she was finished he opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off when Cyrus walked up and said, "Try and cut him a bit of slack. I forced his hand, and Lycus, give it to her." while he said the last part he tossed a small box into Lycus's lap and walked off before Lycus or Lee could utter a word. Lycus picked up the package and said, "I know it doesn't excuse what we, I, did but I need to tell you that I'm sorry. If I could've gotten out of it I would've." His arm was starting to tingle as blood was finally able to flow again. He clutched the small box, the size that usually hold a bracelet, squeezing it hard enough that his hand was shaking. I could lose everything, again. He thought unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 am

leeland sighed shakily her breathing slowing slightly. "Sorry....Sorry..."She couldn't really say much more to her outburst. She took a deep breath and smiled. "It's fine...Your both okay, I was overreacting again..."She took another breath and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad your okay.."She trailed off looking at the box with curiosity. "What is that?" She asked now watching the box as if it should jump out at her.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:33 am

Good job stupid. Make her feel bad. Lycus thought as she began apologizing. He let some tension drain out as she kissed his check, and asked about the box. He let a small smile come to his face, "I figured out halfway through the trip, what you might be feeling." Lycus said his eyes never coming off the ground. "It's unforgivable, but at least I can make sure you never feel that was again." He continued finally looking up at her, his expression totally unguarded. He was letting all his sorrow, guilt, and longing to she her show. "So I had on of our older brother's make this. It's a bracelet that, if you wear it while I'm not near you, will heat up if I'm hurt. The hotter it is the more I'm hurt, if I do die then one of the links will break." Lycus said opening the box showing a small silver charm bracelet with suns, moons, bows and arrows, and swords spanning it.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:49 am

Leeland sighed gently looking at it awe. "It's pretty.."She smiled lightly she couldn't bare the thought of losing the only person who had ever wanted her. Her mother didn't and he father couldn't. She smiled a little brighter. "Thank you...It will give me piece of mind?" She sort of asked him taking his hand. "I love you." She said this simply before kissing his lips softly. "Maybe next time just let me know your leaving...especially if it will be prolonged all summer."She couldn't help but smile lightly. This was Lycus Amyntas the guy she was totally in love with and was pretty sure anything he ever did would be forgiven in no time. "I forgive you...but know that if you ever pull a stunt like that I'll break your arm."She grinned lightly she wasn't joking but her voice sounded as if she was.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:01 pm

Lycus's relief was clear as he released a his unknown held breath and sagged a bit. He smiled as she threatened to break his arm. "Only an arm? Are you sure you don't want to add in a leg or two to stop me from leaving... ever?" Lycus asked back into his usual habit throw friendly and usually flirty jibs at Lee. He put a hand on Lee's check smiled happily before kissing her cheek and asking, "So what do you want to do to celebrate my return?" with and now wicked and mischievous smile. So his usual expression.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Leah grinned wickedly. "I could say many things right now."She giggled shivering a bit it was nearing winter now and soon snow would be falling. She then thought for a moment looking off into the distance. "Hmmm..."She giggled kissing him again sweetly before getting up and running towards the pumpkin patch. They were going to carve a pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Lycus stared blankly for a second as Lee got up and ran towards the pumpkin patch. When he snapped out of it he got up and sprinted after he, then past her laughing as he went. He slide coming to a skidding stop along the edge of the patch. "Really?" Lycus asked a look of more amusement then annoyance on his face. "I've been gone all summer and this is what you pick?" He asked as she came up.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Leah grinned at Lycus wickedly."Well no, not really..."She trailed off blushing slightly and trailed towards a row of pumpkins smiling. She was looking for the perfect one. "Like I said I could think of better things to do." Leeland winked playfully looking back at him.She kissed his lips lightly before turning.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Lycus grinned as she kissed him. He pulled a switch blade out of his pocket and let the actual blade out. "Nah, that's cool we can carve us a pumpkin." Lycus said as he stood right next to her. "Picked it out yet?" Lycus asked searching the pumpkins trying to guess what qualified as a good pumpkin, although he was fairly sure that with the Demeter's and Mr. D's kids, plus the Satyrs working the patch there wasn't a bad one in the lot.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Leah bit her lower lip lightly looking around and picking up a medium sized pumpkin about the size of a beach ball. "This one!"She said gleefully blowing her bangs back from her face. "Maybe later."She then said winking again. She couldn't help but be playful and happy around Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Lycus smiled and walked over to the pumpkin she picked out and quickly cut the stem and picked it up. Holding it under his arm Lycus nodded at Lee and said, "Lead the way." He walked up next to her and closed his knife and returned it to it's pocket.

(Gah, sorry it's so short)
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Leah smiled brightly walking back towards the courtyard sitting on the bench and looking at the pumpkin in intrest before pulling her dagger from her boot and slicing the top off sticking her hand into the pumpkin and pulling out some of the guts moving it towards Lycus and grinning. "Mmmmm tasty!" She said giggles bursting through her lips in a soft melodic way. Her blode hair fell back behind her. Leeland couldn't help but love these moments with Lycus where she could be a kid een though she was 19 years old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing him[Dave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing him[Dave]   Missing him[Dave] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing him[Dave]
Page 1 of 1