Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Awful Holiday [[Mark]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Awful Holiday [[Mark]] Empty
PostSubject: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Awful Holiday [[Mark]] E449a47b50
M I K A Y L A || l a s a r a l e e n || J A R R E L S ;; hecate

Mikayla sat on the edge of the riverbank, hugging her knees. The daughter of Hecate wore just jeans and a simple t-shirt so you could only imagine how cold she was as the snow fell from the pale sky. Sighing slightly, Mikayla stood up and walked to the river. Slipping her feet into the cold water, the daughter if Hecate didn't bother making the water around her feet warmer.

Beathing in deeply, Mikayla enjoyed the silence the forest emmited. Because the Winter Festival was going on near the lake, Mikayla thought that she was alone in the forest. Thinking to herself, her mind wandered off to Scott. Would he be back for break? That was the question that continuously repeated in her head. Shaking her head, she told herself that he probably was spending time with his family for the holidays anyways.

Remembering her father, Mikayla sighed. "I miss you, dad," she whispered to herself. "And Scott... this holiday season is just awful." With that, Mikayla walked out of the water then sat back down on the ground. She was shaking because of the cold, but she didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Awful Holiday [[Mark]] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgUE1WxECMocuMVhYxCuM7vxVZPFAd1NiUr-65Wox5kdxqFMhSWA
Scott Travis James
With Mom out of town, I decided to go back to camp. "Ahh Camp Half-Blood, its good to be back." I strolled through the forest when I saw Mikayla at Zephyros Creek. "Hey Mikayla, Miss me?" I shouted

Last edited by Ulrich Stern on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Mikayla was so deep into her thoughts that she didn't hear a very familiar voice call her name. It wasn't until one minute later did she realized that she was being called. Opening her eyes slowly, her mind registered the voice that was shouting to her. Suddenly, the familiarity clicked.

Mikayla's head turned around somewhat hesitantly hoping and praying that the voice really was from who she thought it was. The moment she saw him, Mikayla's face brightened and she scrambled up to her feet. "Oh my gods, Scott!" she exclaimed, making a light jog towards him. Reaching her boyfriend, Mikayla hugged him tightly, refusing to let go. "You have no idea how much I have..." she muttered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:37 am

I hugged her back. "Mikayla I got a pretty good idea." I kissed her on the lips. "Ever since I left for the school, you were always on my mind." I told her. "Hey can we get out of here cause I feel like the tree nymphs are watching us."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:07 am

When Scott kissed her, Mikayla blushed so deeply that her face wad probably as red as roses. When he pulled away and suggested that they go elsewhere, Mikayla only hugged him once more and nodded. "As much as you think that you missed me more, that's impossible," she said her eyes shining walking wherever holding Scott's hand. Mikayla smiled brightly, but then a cold breeze blew on her and the daughter of Hecate shivered.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm

"You know I think I'm gonna stay a little longer." I said with a smirk on my face. "Hey follow me to half blood hill I want to show you something." I told her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Mikayla smiled even brighter, if even possible, when Scott said that he was staying a little longer. Her eyes shined, curious as to what he wanted to show her. "Okay," she said, beginning their walk towards Half Blood Hill. Intertwining her fingers with Scott's, Mikayla felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Seeing Half Blood Hill nearing, she asked, "What'd you want to show me?"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:54 pm

He smirk got even more smirkier. "Let's just say it's another way of getting around and I want to take you for a ride on it." We got to the top of hill and there was a Blue Harley-Davidson. "So you want to go for a ride?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Mikayla just stared in awe at the Harley for a second. It was blue, one of her favorite colors, and it was just epic. Turning to Scott, she just stared at him with a bright smile. "I'd love to go for a ride!" she exclaimed. She walked over to he Harley and touched it's seat. She's never really ridden a motorcycle before...
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:06 pm

I handed her the extra helmet and jacket. "Hope I got the right size." I said strapping my my own helmet on. I started the Harley. "I can't take you if you won't get on. You know that right?" I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:04 am

Mikayla smiled as she slipped the helmet on. It fit perfectly and snugly on her head, and for some reason her heart skipped a beat when she strapped it on. Probably it the was he excitement of riding on a motorcycle for the first time ever. Turning to Scott, Mikayla laughed lightly and nodded.

"You're right, you're right," she said. With that the daughter of Hecate got on the bike and wrapped her arms around Scott hoping that she wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:46 am

Should we continue this topic off Campus?
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:31 pm

OCC: Yush, can you make the topic?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:11 am

I'm bad at making topics but I think I can make this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday [[Mark]]   Awful Holiday [[Mark]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awful Holiday [[Mark]]
Page 1 of 1