Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) Empty
PostSubject: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:32 am

Scott James

I rode downhill waving to Peolus, and rode back into Manhattan. "Don't worry about my Poseidon scent. It's completely blocked." I told her as we came to a pizza parlor. I took out a body spray can and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) E449a47b50
M I K A Y L A || l a s a r a l e e n || J A R R E L S ;; hecate

Mikayla smiled as she waved goodbye to the dragon who guarded the Golden Fleece. She had always like him. Turning back to the front, Mikayla held on tightly to Scott hoping she wouldn't fall off. If that were to happen, it'd be bad. She smiled as she saw the Pizza Parlor; Mikayla always loved pizza, and it'd been a while since she'd has a slice.

As they walked in, Mikayla just chuckled lightly at what Scott said. She just shook her head at the body spray. "Or I could just put this on," she said snapping her fingers. Out of thin air a yin-and-yang necklace appeared. She slipped it over her head. "It's a special necklace that was given to me by my father. I have no idea where he got it, but yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 pm

I looked at her necklace. "Here's a theory, maybe Hecate gave it to him." We walked in to the pizza parlor and walked up to the hostess and she sat us down at a booth. "So what type of pizza are thinking about getting?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Mikayla just shrugged. Probably more or less her mother did give it to her father, but she'll never really know because shelby née meet her mother. Shaking her head slightly, Mikayla smiled brightly as she looked at all of the pizza toppings. "Pepperoni?" she asked somewhat hopefully. She hadn't had any in a long while. "Or whatever you want." she added quickly, making sure she didn't make Scott have to eat something he didn't want to because of her.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 am

Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgUE1WxECMocuMVhYxCuM7vxVZPFAd1NiUr-65Wox5kdxqFMhSWA
Scott James

I looked at the menu "Why don't we get a third Peperoni, a third Pineapple and a third of both." I said. "Have you ever had pineapple pizza?"

OOC: Who's Mikayla's Play-by?
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Mikayla nodded and said quickly, "Sure!" The daughter of Hecate glanced over to the kitchen where the chef was flipping some dough. That looked really fun. Maybe she should try making a pizza one day... Suddenly, she was pulled out of her thoughts when Scott talked to her. "Nope, cant say I have," she said with a grin.

[[ OOC ~ I really dont know xD ]]
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:16 pm

OOC: I think we need a time skip
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Once she finished eating her pizza, Mikayla looks up at Scott with her eyes shining. She smiled softly and took a sip of her water before speaking. "So where are we going now?" she asked somewhat eagerly. This was the first time she was out of Camp in a long while so you couldn't blame her. Besides, she wanted to spend more time with Scott. Hopefully, no one in Camp noticed her slight absence. She mentally shrugged the thought off and smiled at Scott again.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:00 pm

"Well before I came here the entire swim team knew I was visiting you and they wanted to see a picture of you so I thought I show them the picture in person. In a short and sweet version, the Aquatic Center." I told her I payed for pizza and got mikayla on my motorcycle and did the same and rode off to the Aquatic Center.

OOC: The Swim Team is Lewis, Zane, Ash, Will, Nick, Mack, Jayden, and Scott
BIC: "Mikayla this Lewis, Zane, Ash, Nick, Mack, Jayden, and..."

Last edited by Sheriff Jack Carter on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Mikayla smiled slightly as she waved at the swim team. She glanced at each and every single one of them as Scott introduced them. But there was one person in particular who Mikayla didn't need introducing to. "Will?" she asked a bright smile forming on her face. "William Enders?" The tall, athletic-looking boy looked at mikayla in slight shock and happiness. "Mikayla!" he exclaimed, realizing it was his old friend from elementary and middle school. Mikayla quickly went over to him and hugged him briefly. "I can't believe it's you! Since when'd you move to Manhattan?" Mikayla asked with a small giggle. "A couple years ago, actually," Will replied, "Where'd you disappear to? Anne, Ken, and I were worried like crazy!" Mikayla laughed slightly. "Boarding school." she said plainly. "And you managed to become the girlfriend of the captain of the swim team I'm in, what a coincidence!" Will laughed. Mikayla nodded and glanced over at Scott. Realizing she hadnt even told him how she knew Will. "Will was a really good friend I mine before... Boarding school," she said referring to Camp. "Make that best friend," Will corrected with a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:50 am

"Perfect!" OH MY GOD I thought. "Yeah I went to this summer camp i told you guys about where I met at Mikayla at but it was Faye and Madison who really got us together." I explained. "I guess you would have two reasons to come to the swim meats now, heh heh." I said. "Mikayla they know about camp half-blood." I explained. "Yeah apparently we can see through what Scott called 'The Mist'." Will explained. "We ALL can!" Ash told her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:34 am

Mikayla 's mouth drropped open and she immediately punched Will's shoulder. "You said you didnt see a monster in Second Grade!" she exclaimed annoyed. "Sorry! I thought it was just an ugly lady with freaking weird hair!" Will said rubbing his arm. "You're lucky Anne isn't here; she would've beat you up by now," Mikayla said with a smirk. It was fun to have her best friend around again. Really fun. She would definitely be coming to heir swim meets from now on.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:16 pm

OOC: I find it funny that we both have the will to control Will. But only I can control the rest of the swimming team.

BIC: "Wow after all these years you're finally busted, Will." I said laughing. "Shut up, Scott." Will told me. "So who are you the daughter of, Mikayla?" Zane asked.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:43 am

Code:
[img]http://qrcode.kaywa.com/img.php?s=8&d=Jennifer%20Lawrence%2C%20Liam%20Hemsworth%2C%20and%20Josh%20Hutcherson.%20Whast%20do%20these%203%20celebs%20have%20in%20common%3F" alt="qrcode"[/img]

Sorry for double posting, thought it was my turn to post
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:35 am

Mikayla laughed slightly at Will's response at Scott's comment. Her eyes shined realizing how she often teased Will when they were younger and how he'd just tease her back. Mikayla then heard Zane's voice and she turned to him with a mischievous grin. "Hecate," she answered plainly, and just to prove it she flexes her right hand and snapped. Suddenly, in front of everyone a cone of icecream appeared, one for everyone. "Icecream anyone?" she asked with a grin looking at Will. Will smiled as he glanced at the ice cream in front of him. It was mint, his favorite flavor. He then glanced at Mikayla's icecream. It as mint too and he remembered that they had a lo of things in common.

OOC: It's fine, Mark. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:29 am

OOC: Writer's Block Scott need's to go back to school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)   Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awful Holiday - Cont'd (private to Krysia)
Page 1 of 1