Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:10 am

He had been put in there, out of nowhere in the middle of the night. It was just past curfew, and his clothes were drenched in water from the pond. He had scratches from the wolves and tears in his eyes.

He felt horrible, sad, and most of all, embarrassed. He just wanted to go to sleep, but couldn't because he didn't know where his bunk was. Someone, he wasn't sure who was going to have to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Miranda came walking in seeing someone drenched and standing like an idiot. She looked closer at him as she walked up, he had scratches, and he had been... maybe he still was crying.

She looked at him, he couldn't be much younger than her, 14 maybe? She sighed, "What's up?" she asked, looking at him as she turned on a dim light so she could see him better. She was only wearing a tank top and some black sport shorts, she shrugged off the feeling. This was obviously her brother, unless he was mental and had wondered into the cabin by mistake.

"I'm Miranda." she said, getting closer to the boy... Tony. That was his name. She remembered now. She smiled a bit at him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:16 pm

I wondered in to the cabin half asleep and passed out on the couch. I kicked my shoes off in my sleep and got comfortable murming. "turn off the lights when your done please." I dreamt I was stuck in the fields of punishment being torchured by evil spirits. I woke up screaming. and I was soaked in somthing. I took a couple deep breathes and rubbed my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 pm

((OOC: Sorry USMC, Ihate8 got it first.))

"Oh, hey. I just, where do I sleep?" Tony said, sniffling as he did it. He felt embarrassed. Here was his sister, meeting him for the first time, and what was he doing? Crying. What a great first impression he had made.

Then again, what had he been thinking would happen when he jumped off that cliff?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Miranda nodded, she looked around the room, thinking for a moment. "Er.. I think it's right over there. Sorry, I don't pay attention very well..." she mentally smacked herself, he brother obviously just wanted to sleep, yet here she was...not knowing where really anybody slept. Ugh. She must've looked like an idiot in front of him.

She pointed over to the one empty bed, "I think that one's yours." she smiled, opening a coke and taking a sip, it was maybe... oh... 4 or 3 give of take a few minutes... usually when she woke up from her... nightmares.

She sighed, "If it's not..." she bit her lip, "Just take mine. I'm awake for the day anyways." she sighed, pointing over to her bunk. She smiled, taking a drink of the soda so she wouldn't go back to sleep to be haunted by her step-father again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:42 pm

"No, it's okay." I tell her. It was really nice of her to offer me her bed, but he would just take this one. "I'll be fine here."

He laid down and fell asleep almost immediately. He dreamed he was flying, high in the sky, the sun in his face and a bow on his back. Then, his bow disappeared. He started falling, a cold winter wind pushing him down.
When he fell to the bottom, he saw his brother Errick. Then wolves came out from around the Forrest and started devouring him alive. I tried to help him, but I couldn't move or speak.

When I woke up, I was screaming.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Miranda ran from the main room straight to where the bunks were, looking for who was screaming. The boy. She came over, "Shh. It's fine." she said, briskly. If the others woke up... ugh. She sighed, "What happened?" she asked with a knowing look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:52 pm

I was crying. Again. Crap.

He put his head on her shoulder. She was his sister, even if they weren't close: he needed to tell somebody.

"My brother," he said, "My half-brother, Errick. I lost him when I came here. I don't know where he is. And I just had a nightmare where he was dying, and I couldn't do anything and I feel like a loser, because I'm crying so much and you must think I'm a baby or stupid." I'm partially-crying/sniffling through all this.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Miranda shook her head, "Kid, look around, everyone here had had their share of crying, screaming, and nightmares. It's normal for a half-blood." she smiled kindly at him. "I'm sorry you lost your brother, but if you had a monster on your tail, even if you made it to the camp... he," she paused, shutting her eyes slightly, "H-he would've been toast, only demi-gods can cross into the camp to be safe.

"You're sure as hell not stupid to not keep your secrets cooped up inside." she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:56 am

He sniffled one more time, and then laid against the wall. "Thanks... I guess." I said. I wasn't sure whether to be grateful for her telling me that my brother was, more than likely, dead.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:52 am

Miranda gave him a small smile, "I'm not sayng that he is dead, just that I he had come with you he wouldn't have been able to come into the camp unless he was a demigod too." she sighed, looking at her watch. "it's nearly 5." if you want to stay up you can." she smiled at him score going back to the main room and getting her jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:18 pm

I was still really tired. I hadn't gotten any more then 10 minutes of sleep. Also, crying made me tired, and I had done plenty of that. "I'll go back to sleep." and I laid back, and fell into the deepest sleep, I had ever been in.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:40 pm

[color=violet]Miranda simply smiled as she saw that he fell asleep, she didn't do sympathy very well, considering that she didn't like receiving it very much. She sighed. She started to get another coke when some other campers started to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)   First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions Last (Open to First Reply)
Page 1 of 1