Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) Empty
PostSubject: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Derek had walked into the Ares cabin. He had already met Narcissa, so that was good. He looked sat on the bed of his cabin. Now what? He thought. Then a lightbulb went on in his head. Oh still got nothing he thought yet again.

New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) Tumblr_m3j17atj7u1r7x7zzo1_500

Last edited by PurplePower on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Elena walked in the Ares cabin after sword-fighting practice. She was going to dress out of her armor went she went in her cabin 'til she saw,well, someone she didn't know. I guess he's new here she thought to herself. Well, I have to talk to him she thought again , but she had to change out of her armor first. Well, She wasn't going to talk to him in her armor is she? So she changed into her sleeveless purple shirt and jeans. After that she went to talk to him. "Hey, Are you new?"
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:28 am

"Yes and no. I've been here a bit. I'm Derek." I said. I scratched my hair. I waited for an answer. "Who are you?" I asked. I wondered what to do or say.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:01 pm

"I'm Elena Roberts. If you don't know the camp a lot I could give a tour of you want. I stayed here for 7 years, so I know this camp a lot." Well she's not used to giving tours to new kids, but she wanted to give it a try, It can't hurt right?.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:19 am

I smiled and nodded my head. "I think I'm good. I know my way around. My and my girlfriend go everywhere in this camp!" I said. I thought about Alexi. I haven't seen her in a while. I missed her.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:21 pm

New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) 500ful10

Elspeth Harlow

Elspeth was sweating and breathing heavily. She had just come back from training with a couple siblings at the arena. They'd head over to the lake though. She trudged into the cabin only to walk straight into Elena. "Oh, Elena! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...." Elspeth patted her half-sister on back and continued over to her bed. Her eyebrows furrowed when her blue eyes landed on Derek. She lazily pointed her finger at him. "Have I met you before?"
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:31 pm

My eyes landed on elena. UI looked down and stood up. I put out my hand. "I'm Derek. I don't think we did. Ares?" I asked. I walked towards them. I smiled. "Nice to meet you." I added. I out my arm on the bed and nodded.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Elspeth nodded. "Likewise." She shook his hand and grabbed a new outfit out of her drawer. She wore a wrestling shirt with nike shorts and air jordans. Walking back over to Derek and Elena, she nearly tripped over her own sword. "Whoops....oh, by the way, I'm Elspeth."
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:05 am

No, It's alright." she said to Elspeth. Elspeth then patted her back. She then heard Derek mentioning he had a girlfriend. A girlfriend?. "Hey, you said you had a girlfriend right? So, uh, who is she?" she asked Derek. She thought it was a little personal for him, but she already asked that, and she can't change that now. "Look, if it's too personal, sorry if I asked you that. It's alright if you don't want to answer."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:11 am

"How'd you know? I only thought, not said?" I asked. I was curious how she knew. I said something when? When? I had a odd look. "She's a daughter of Khione. her names Alexi." I said. Thats all I said. I was still curious how she knew though.
Back to top Go down
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:37 am

*I'm just going to change to 1st person, k?*
He had a confused look on his face, I giggled a little when he had that dorky look on his face, did he forget that he mentioned his girlfriend? so I said "Um, you mentioned you had a girlfriend right? you said you went everywhere with her, or did you forget?" he said her name is Alexi, I smiled at him, still remembering his dorky face "So, uh, where is she?" I knew Alexi, but we never talked much, I wonder where she is right now?
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:19 am

I started to laugh. "Oh sorry. I am not paying attention today. I have no clue where she is now, actually." I said. I took off my shoes and laid down. "Night sister. I need a rest." I said. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)   New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to cabin 5 (Open to first reply)
Page 1 of 1