Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Arrival

Go down 
+6
Valkyrie
Yume
Lightning
Inaniloquist
jehowell
hunter11
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

The Arrival - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:20 pm

" ok" I said, thinking of how long the poem could last.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:50 pm

"He also does tricks," I say as Edgar hops over back and forth between me and Fye.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:53 pm

" nice." I start thinking about my past, remembering of funny thing that happened.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:54 pm

"wanna see one of his tricks," I ask
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:46 pm

" hum, sure." I had until the sun rise. Then, I would wait for chiron to wake up and do a summary of everything.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:56 pm

I toss Fye his own wallet. "Perhaps I shouldn't have said see," I say with the barest hint of a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:47 am

I felt like...kindda weird, just to realize the sun was rising " whatever you did, or wanted to show, I got to leave you, so see ya!" I had no more money, except a few drachma I was keeping in my coat. then, I leave.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:38 pm

I left as well. Time to get back to camp and start a new day of observation and trying to find a place in this crazy camp.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:24 pm

This was my first true day in camp and i didnt want to draw any more attention to myself than absolutely necessary. So i didn't go to the breakfast hall at all. i doubted i would even have a place to sit. my god is a minor one and my grandparent is the only god without a cabin so i also doubted he had a table.
I spent breakfast time preparing my gear for the long day ahead.
chiron however did see me and walked over to me asking what i was doing and why i wasnt in the breakfast hall.
"because" was all i said.Chiron sighed but seemed to accept it.
However the day was only beginning and more importantly today, i hear, is the day of the big capture the flag tournament. Oh joy Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:12 pm

For the tournament people would be split randomly into 16 teams. Not based on god or anything just totally randomly out of a hat. It was a single elimination one on one bracket. pretty basic.
I was put on a random team. We were first up. The odd thing though was that people were suiting up in full armour.
Armour...pah. Slow and cumbersome. The monks of tibet never needed armor, nor did the ninjas of japan, and neither did I. But it was odd that they were dressing up as such. Apparently full contact here meant sword on sword rather than body on body like usual.
This might prove to be an interesting game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Eve ran up the Half Blood hill, being chased by a huge, ugly, hound. The dog chased her and when it got close enough, it bit her on the arm. "Owee!" She squealed. The gash in her arm hurt badly, but there was no time to waste! She needed to get into camp before she died! She staggered into the camp, and as soon as she got through the borders, she wasn't being chased anymore. The hound snarled, and stomped off, drooling from the mouth. "Gross. I won't be leaving this place anytime soon!" She shouted, relieved that the monster wasn't going to devour her. I cool breeze made the young girl shiver. "Where can I find some shelter so I don't catch a cold?" She asked, not expecting anybody to answer. "And where can I find some help?" She said that as soon as she spotted the big, bulky, and red cross on a small building not too far away. "Oh. Well. I guess I'll go there!" She murmured under her breath.

She took her bags, slung them around her arms, and started off toward the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Norm Normal

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Ooc:Woah,this place is crawling with mods.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am

The first round of the annual capture the flag tournament was unsurprising enough and also quite easy.
We were against a random one of the 16 teams that called themselves "the gorgons".
The game was over quickly. I was on the offensive. It was a simple matter to steal the flag out from under the "gorgons's" nose when they werent looking and getting it back to our team before the other team even managed to get near to where our flag was. it was the armour that slowed them down.
i plunged the flag into the ground and then disappeared into the forest to wait for the next round.
hopefully it would be more of a challenge.
(OOC: anyone can join in on this little tangent of mine as long as they dont take it too far in one single sililoquy of events((such as stating that your team beat everyone elses and that you were the star player and now everyone is worshiping you like zues himself or something crazy like that)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12