Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Arrival

Go down 
+6
Valkyrie
Yume
Lightning
Inaniloquist
jehowell
hunter11
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jehowell

The Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Jordan and Jason ran up the hill, following their satyr friend Zack. When Jordan and Jason made it to the top, Zack exclaimed, "Welcome to Camp Half Blood!"

From the top, they could see the entire camp. It was a breathe taking sight.

"Wow! This is a Camp!" Jordan said in awe.

"It's amazing!" Jason breathed. The twins had the same stunned expression on their faces.

"Yeah," Zack agreed, "It is amazing." He then began trotting down the hill to camp. "Come on you two! Just because your not the weirdest sight anymore doesn't mean you have to stand there dumbfounded!" Zack jokingly yelled up to them.

Jordan glared down, but Zack had already turned his back to them. "Come on" Jason told his brother as he took the first step down the hill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Asha ran toward a sparkling pine on top of a hill. "Are.....you sure.....that this is.....the right.....place.....Max?" She panted between heavy breaths. She looked behind her to see the screeching Furies gaining on them. "I'm....positive!" Gasped Max, the satyr. Asha touched the tree and leaned against it, panting. The Furies whined, but turned tail and ran away from the tree. Asha looked around for any other human beings....er.....demigods.

btw She is Asha, daughter of Dionysus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 am

Getting Kicked out of school again isn't so great when you've got the Feds on your tail for nicking a t-shirt from the biggest Shopping Mall in America. I crossed the road when i got officially attacked. What the huh? I got attacked by a minotaur? Am i dreaming? The large bull rammed its horns in my stomach and i went out with a 'Blurg'. I think that bozo broke my ribs. I quickly used all my strength to haul myself onto the back of the minotaur and ride it like the bull it was. it kept screaming and i couldnt understand how people around me couldnt see it. It threw me off its back into a pond. I got soaked but at the same time, powerful. The water was working its magic around me, healing my ribs making them all better. This cannot be happening. The minotaur came charging, i took a deep breath and let all the power rush over me. It was all dark after that. Who knows who found me, lying in cold sweat in the middle of Towns Square after fighting a minotaur. Maybe a healing satyr will cure me of my imagination? Who knows?

Keegan Ride Jackson, daughter of Hades. Sister of Percy Jackson and Thalia (blood sister). How is that possible? Dont ask me...
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 pm

(OOC: If you're going to make characters who have linkages to canon characters, please make them plausible ones.)
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:09 pm

"So, if we just go over this hill with the pine tree on top, we'll get to Camp Half-Blood?" I asked as we ran toward it. I could finally see it, but wow. You come to appreciate some things a little bit more when they can save your life. At the moment we had a monster chasing us and none of us had any weapons that could hurt it. Or, that's what the Satyr said at least.

"Less talking, more running." The Satyr panted, trying to run as fast as us on those two goat legs of his. We had had to slow down a lot just so we wouldn't leave the poor guy behind, and unfortunately that might have been why the monster was gaining ever so slowly.

"Alright, screw this(Sorry if that was inappropriate, I can change it if it is)."I muttered, picking up the Satyr and slinging him over my shoulder. I could run faster this way, now I know what your all thinking. How can some kid run faster while carrying a 80 pound Satyr. The answer is, he'd been trained to run with a 130 pound dummy almost every week by his psychotic grandpa. At least that training was coming into good use.

Daniel and I sped up as we reached the hill, and he was smirking as he passed me. Mainly because he never had before. I wasn't gonna take that. I gripped the Satyr harder and started pumping my legs faster. I could feel the pain coming, but I ignored it and kept going. I dived as we reached the top of the hill and I slid over the top and started rolling down. I stuck my legs out and we stopped just at the bottom. I could hear Daniel laughing behind me,
"You always have to make a dramatic entrance don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:27 am

I felt so stupid. It was my first day at this Camp Half Blood thing and I was crying. Yes I missed my dad and I my mother, I shuddered at the thought of her. I heard a rumour that most new demi-gods don't know who their God parents are but my dad had told me. She hated me since I wasn't like the rest so my dad did all the taking care of me.

I trudged up the hill-like area with tears still streaming down my cheek. Then I saw it. Camp Half Blood. It was truly amazing and just the sight of it lifted my mood up slightly. I could see kids having laughs and drinks, I felt isolated but I was determined to make a good impression. I continued walking towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:46 pm

i was sitting under the tree waiting for the next monster who was chasing the next kid , i happend to look down and holy mintoar is that a new camper without a monster chasing her? thats mintoar poop no way the only one I've ever seen!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:14 pm

AllanDurham wrote:
"So, if we just go over this hill with the pine tree on top, we'll get to Camp Half-Blood?" I asked as we ran toward it. I could finally see it, but wow. You come to appreciate some things a little bit more when they can save your life. At the moment we had a monster chasing us and none of us had any weapons that could hurt it. Or, that's what the Satyr said at least.

"Less talking, more running." The Satyr panted, trying to run as fast as us on those two goat legs of his. We had had to slow down a lot just so we wouldn't leave the poor guy behind, and unfortunately that might have been why the monster was gaining ever so slowly.

"Alright, screw this(Sorry if that was inappropriate, I can change it if it is)."I muttered, picking up the Satyr and slinging him over my shoulder. I could run faster this way, now I know what your all thinking. How can some kid run faster while carrying a 80 pound Satyr. The answer is, he'd been trained to run with a 130 pound dummy almost every week by his psychotic grandpa. At least that training was coming into good use.

Daniel and I sped up as we reached the hill, and he was smirking as he passed me. Mainly because he never had before. I wasn't gonna take that. I gripped the Satyr harder and started pumping my legs faster. I could feel the pain coming, but I ignored it and kept going. I dived as we reached the top of the hill and I slid over the top and started rolling down. I stuck my legs out and we stopped just at the bottom. I could hear Daniel laughing behind me,
"You always have to make a dramatic entrance don't you?"

Allan

I suddenly feel the head rush and I have to lay on my back and close my eyes. I was hoping someone besides Daniel was close by so I called out, "Hello? Is anyone out there?" I said it loud enough that anyone nearby would hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:48 pm

i look over the side of the hill and saw two boys one holding a stayr, i ran down the hill waz up you need help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:19 pm

(OOC: Am I supposed to put my characters entry here or make a new topic?)
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:02 pm

you enter here then go to rules and joining and make new topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:42 pm

I was still feeling too down to reply to the call that had just cried out. I walked on further then slumped onto the floor. I really did NOT want to be here. I wanted to be back in my dad's arms. Just my luck right? I decided to sit down here for a while since I did not want to continue walking.

I envied every other kid who was laughing and actally was looking forward to their stay here. I wish I was them but my life wasn't so bad. I would write to my dad and hopefully have trips to visit him. I pulled out a sandwich from my bag and started to nibble on it absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:49 pm

i walked over and sat next to the kid, hey you ok? i'll help you down if you want, any ways whos your parent...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:05 pm

I looked up at the other kid and smiled. "Thanks, well my mum in Nyx- the Goddess of Night and my dad is plain old Gaspard LeFente," I replied. I got up off my feet and brushed the dirt of my clothes.
"My name is Cassadena, what's yours and who's your parent if you don't mind me asking?" I enquired slightly nervously. I didn't want to make a bad impression.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:14 pm

i look at her and sigh my parent is a titan, and im alexios or alex for short... i like the night... umm do you know if any monsters followed you? i say not tring to be rude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 pm

I thought hard. “Well I remember feeling as if these creepy shadows were stalking me but otherwise no, sorry,” I said shrugging my shoulder. I smiled sadly at Alex wishing I could help out more but I couldn’t.

I knew I had to get to the camp sooner or later so I asked “Uhm… well should we start making our way?”
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:31 pm

sure you want a tour or what ? i awsome at it. i say to her then glance up at the sky umm... actuaslly you get some rest its late... maybe tommrow night can't do it in the day see im stars.

OOC: just go to the cabin you sleep in and say that you fell asleep, then do another post saying you wake up then meet me here...

see you tomorrow night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:38 pm

I have to admit I was feeling slightly tired myself. "Yeah sure thing," I replied. I decided I would suck it up and just enter. "Great.." I muttered to myself. I would meet Alex here again soon.

OOC: Okay uhm so I will go to my cabin now (sleep) then meet again in this place right here??
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:41 pm

OOC:yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:48 pm

As I ran up the hill with the lone pinetree at the top I could still hear the giant dog like thing running behind me. Yeah mom I thought to myself This place is sooo safe. I could feel the unbeleivably hot breath of the thing on my back, I was no match for it, I would soon be dead, lying here on a hill being eaten by something that shouldnt exist. What a great way to die.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:54 pm

I saw another kid charging up the hill... i pulled out my sheild and formed a firey comet. i chucked it at the creature chasing its latest find. then i charged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:29 pm

I saw a ball of fire soar through the sky and hit the giant dog with a screech. I looked up to see where it had come from and and saw a kid at the top of the hill. I kept running although I might be safe.

OOC: The 'giant dog' is a hell hound.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 pm

as i passed the kid i grabbed her arm and pulled down, we went tumbling down below the hell hound. i pulled out a long double bladed sword do you know how to fight? just swing it at the monster... and don't freak out! then with that i handed it over and charged a the angry dog. i formed another comet. charge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:51 pm

I looked at the long sword the kid had given me and stood up. "I dont really know how to fight but..." I said as I swung the sword at the thing and barely cut its leg. I swung again this time with more balance d got a better hit.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 pm

thats it i said dodging a paw. i made another comet and sent this one fling into its left eye. now stand strong and slice at its throat...

OOC: if you want this to end tell me and i'll finish it or you can... your choice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next