Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:03 pm

I walked towards the top of the hill. I was tired,sweaty and most of all scared.
Back to top Go down

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:06 pm

I was right behind her. "Hola." I say.
Back to top Go down

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:09 pm

"Hi I'm jamie"
Back to top Go down

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:11 pm

"Hassan." I say. "Your God parent...?"

Last edited by Maddie on Fri May 28, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:14 pm

"Athena"
Back to top Go down

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:17 pm

"So, you're smart?" I ask then I laugh. I put my hands in my pockets. "I'm Aphrodite's child." I smile.
Back to top Go down

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:20 pm

"So you think your pretty" i said giving a slight grin
Back to top Go down

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:22 pm

"I don't think..." I say. "I know." I laugh.
Back to top Go down

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:24 pm

I started to giggle.Then i smelled pizza i was talking to hassen so much i forgot i was so hungry."Hey, whats that smell?"
Back to top Go down

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:26 pm

"Smells like pizza." I sniff it some more. "PARTY!" I yell. "Woo, smells like fun, wanna come?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:29 pm

"Sure"i said. I started to run down the hill then I turned around"Do you know where it is?"
Back to top Go down

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:31 pm

"Hell no." I smile. "Follow me, I'll follow the smell." I laugh and run down the hill.
Back to top Go down
perry da platypus

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:01 pm

"hello" i say. "smells like pizza. there must be a party" i say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Arrival   My Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Arrival
Page 1 of 1