Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:58 pm

I ran up to the top of the hill. I was breathing big, open-mouthed breaths. My side was splattered with blood. Some of it was my own, some not. You could tell them apart one was a shimering, dark crimson and the other, some hideous color I didn't even want to think about. I flipped around facing the other side of the hill I just climbed, the dagger tightly grasped between both my hands. Nothing. I backed up and fwip!, tumbled backwards down the hill aways. A small splattery trail of blood behind me. "Owww..."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Hello?" i ask coming back from my feed. "who is There?" i ask smelling the sweet, adrenaline filled blood.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:34 pm

I got up and spun my dagger in my hands. I staggered a bit and growled, "I should be asking you the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Oh, Just..." my words fell flat, as the sight of the crimson blood, glinted in the moonlight. " I'm... I'm... I'm Snipe, the only Ghauler Child. It looks like you could use some help..." i say in a trance-like state.

OOC: Ghauler is the god of parasites, so he drinks blood, Like a vampire!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:48 pm

"I don't..." I panted, "...need... help." My mind felt fuzzy and I had no idea where I was. I cussed in my head. I staggered some more and almost fell over.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Hey really it is OK, we all need it sometimes..." i say, going over to make sure they, didn't fall over. Even though my feed was cruelly filling, i had to resist the urge to eat more. " what's your name? I'm Snipe," i say glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:40 pm

I growl, "Okay, so I could use some help." The world me around blurred. "I'm Devancy..." I almost fell over, but I forced myself to stand. "Where am I anyways?" I glared at the blurry figure in front of me.

OOC: She's the hostile type. o.o
Back to top Go down
Lightning

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:43 pm

This is Camp Half-Blood!" i say ushering my hands out. "Did your parent tell your anything, about The Greek stuff?" i ask, making sure she didn't know her parent, because if so my job gets easier... "because it's all true" i say wit good measure.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:35 pm

"The greek stuff?" I coughed, "Camp Half-Blood?" I coughed and some blood dribbled down my chin. "All I know is that I've been fighting strange monsters for the past week and I never knew my bloody parents!" I hissed and I fell to my knees.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Well then my job just got harder. lets go" i say and pick her up, running off to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Glass.Soul

Glass.Soul

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:14 pm

I felt myself being picked up. I would have fought back back, but truth be told, I was to weak. I just growled.

OOC: Um, who's gonna make the topic. I don't want to. XD
Back to top Go down
Lightning

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:09 pm

OOC: fine... i will. Called Resistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 1 of 1