Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A New Arrival {S L U E H}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A New Arrival {S L U E H}  Empty
PostSubject: A New Arrival {S L U E H}    A New Arrival {S L U E H}  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:39 pm

NATHAN DANIELS
"I won't let you hurt anyone as long as I'm alive!"

A New Arrival {S L U E H}  2n9cr42

I trudged along a pathway, talking to a Satyr, and thinking about my possible future ahead of time. I wondered, would I get the answer to my life before the seal. I played with the seal with my fingers and remembered the time when I woke up to the world, specifically for the first time. I said goodbye to the Satyr, slung the duffle bag over my shoulder, and looked at my cabin. I walked inside and picked an empty room. I set my stuff down in there and started to unpack. I was currently wearing a button up shirt with jeans.
"Not afraid to take a stand..." I sung while I unpacked.

Last edited by Super Sammeh on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival {S L U E H}    A New Arrival {S L U E H}  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 pm

A New Arrival {S L U E H}  Tumblr12

b e l l a ][ a t h e n a ][ 1 5

I stood in the doorway of the almost-empty Hera cabin. I was told to ome and welcome new campers. I wasn't exactly the type to do the welcoming. I listened to him rap for a moment, and smiled. "Everybody, come take my hand," I said. Eminem, nice, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival {S L U E H}    A New Arrival {S L U E H}  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 am

NATHAN DANIELS
"I won't let you hurt anyone as long as I'm alive!"

I smiled. I turned around and saw a cute girl, but I had no intention of trying anything, I would like to make friends while I stay here. I waved slightly. "Well hello there. My name is Nathan," I smiled warmly. I liked friends, friends were good when your in a woirld full of monsters and... you are one yourself... I shook the thought out of my head and held out my hand for her to shake.
"You?"
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival {S L U E H}    A New Arrival {S L U E H}  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:29 pm

b e l l a ][ a t h e n a ][ 1 5

"Bella. Welcome to Camp Half Blood," I said, shaking his hand. I guess welcoming people wasn't so bad if there was a possibility of making a new friend. I looked around for a moment, taking in my surroundings. I hadn't been in the Hera cabin before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Arrival {S L U E H}    A New Arrival {S L U E H}  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Arrival {S L U E H}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: