Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

~A new arrival~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:12 pm

"Time..."

Life is but a steady and thin line. Depending on the choices we make or the choices that make us, that line can break and become different paths. Thus, destiny is fake. What you do defines who you are and where you are going. Up to this point, the life of Kayden had been a topsy turvy and twisting roller-coaster of choices and timelines.

And now, after all he'd been through here he was, someone telling him he had the blood of some sort of god in his veins before whisking him off to some camp. Alongside his guide to the camp he stood in front of the gates to Camp Half-Blood. Kayden took a deep breath and adjusted his blindfold and backpack quietly as he spoke to the satyr leading him.

"I...can find my way from here."

The satyr simply nodded and walked off through the gate. Kayden's ears followed the sound of the satyr's footsteps before he made his decision on what direction to go. He took a deep breath and walked through the gates. It did not deny him...which also proved something else to him. As he crossed the threshold into the camp he reached up running a hand through his platinum blonde hair, which was a bit of a mess.

"Maybe I should have stuck with the guide...Where am I supposed to go?" he asked himself as he listened to the things occuring around him. The sound of swords clashing, people moving about. Obviously it wasn't a small camp.

So here he was, listening and trying to figure out where to go...

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:52 pm

I Stood Quietly TO The Side Of The Hill, Leaning on The Tree. I Saw The Satyr Walk Off On The Poor Kids Request, only To Realize He Was Blind. I Breathed In And Out Silently. Knowing I Would Scare The Junk Out Of The Kid Was Something Else Entirely, But Helping a Kid Would Be OK I Guessed. I Quietly Padded Up Behind The Guy, "You There, Whats Your Name, Age, And Parent?" I Asked My Usual Question. I Quickly Pulled An Arrow Out Of My Quiver, Knocking It Lightly. I Hadn't Drawn Yet, Not Knowing If This Was Worth The Shot.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 pm

"Time..."

Kayden took a deep breath and breathed out a sigh. He did in fact jump a tiny bit as a voice suddenly arose behind him but he quickly calmed. He put his hands at his sides as he said, "I..am Kayden. Sixteen...and what do you mean?" He asked curiously with a sigh.

He didn't really like interacting with people, but at the moment, he needed to figure out where to go. So for now he would speak. Though only the necessary information would be spoken at the time. He adjusted the bracelet with pink flowers hanging from it about his wrist and fiddled with it nervously.

It had been a long time since he had really interacted with people. He often strayed away from people, but he knew that would change at this...odd camp.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:45 pm

I walked back into the camp finishing a quest. With Truler at my side, I smiled. I had green blood all over my body. I looked up at the sun and saw that it was at it's highest. I looked around and saw no one near me. slowly took off my shirt revealing a blue-green Nike tank-top. I walked back to the camp knowing that I was going to head straight to the lake. But then two people stopped me. I slowly walked towards them with Truler trailing behind me. "Hey, you guys knew or something?" I called out. Truler started to run ahead of me thinking they were threats but I whistled him over commanding him to stay. A second later I was in front of the two, showing both of them my shirt covered with green blood. "Hi, I'm Kaitlyn, Kaite for short, daughter of Ares. Who might you guys be?" I asked holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:01 pm

"Well This Is Kayden... Son Of Unknown... I Am Angel, Son Of Aeolus..." I Said Looking At Katie... I Walked A Little Forwards Not Knowing Where TO Begin, The Satyr Should Have Said All Of This Already... "DO You Know About The Greek Gods? And Titans, And All Of That Good Stuff?"
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 pm

"Time..."

Luckily for the girl pulling her top off Kayden couldn't really se anything. He heard her move up and then said, "H...hello." He would have introduced himself but that's when Angel steppe din and answered for him. He simply nodded to inform her that what she said was correct.

When she asked if he knew about the gods, and the titants and the like he simply shook his head, "Not...exactly. I didn't really give the one bringing me here...much of a chance..." he rubbed his head a little bit. He knew that was probabably a bad call on his part, but hey...that's what he was like.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 pm

"Well it's great to meet you Kayden and Angel. Are you guys going to take a tour? Because I wouldn't mind showing one." I said. I had Truler at my side licking my hand. I started to gently laugh of the nerves hitting my body. "Angel, he'll probably learn more about Mythology when he studies more at the camp. Don't pressure him and all." I said rolling my eyes. I watched as Truler started to lick at Kayden's hand. "He likes you Kayden.." I gently said.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 pm

"Well You Should Know A Little About The Gods, It's In Every ones School Book. They Live Here, On Olympus, Above The Empire State Building, You Are The Child Of one Of The 12 Gods, Or Some Of The minor Ones... You Could Easily Be A Son Of The Titans... But Who Knows..." I Said Taking A Deep Breathe, "You Have Any Weird Abilities, Like Controlling Water, Talking To The Dead... Or Something Like That? Because It Could Really Help With Finding Out... Well Why Not? I'm New Here To So Why Not? I Know But It's A Briefing..." I Glanced In Her Direction...
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 pm

"Time..."

Kayden nodded gently, "Y...you too." He stated with a gentle smile. Though it was obvious there wasn't really much behind it, no substance behind the smile, "I...Don't care." He really didn't care what they did. He hadn't expected to meet anybody just yet either.

He heard Angel speaking and shrugged gently, "I...haven't had anything yet..." He wasn't quite sure. He hadn't gotten to the point where he'd even learned about his powers. Though little did he know that his powers would be quite useful. Being able to manipulate time to some extent, not aging...simple things liek that.

He listened between the two of them and jumped a little bit as something licked his hand. He tilted his head. A dog...?

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:20 pm

"Oh I didn't know you were knew. I just assumed that Kayden was, because he didn't have anything with him." I said taking a look at the two. "Well if you guys are wanting me to show you guys a tour, then come on!" I said walking down the hill. I had Truler once again by my side. "So, Aeolus eh. Not bad. Haven't met anyone children of him yet. What powers do you have?" I asked as looking at Angel.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 pm

"Well I Can Fly, Shoot My Arrows Amazingly Well, And Zoom In And Out On Stuff With My Eyes... Its Pretty Fun... So That's About All I Know.. But My Friend Can Bend Water, And Like Breathe Under Water... He's Pretty Awesome Too..." I Managed TO Say With Out Laughing TO Hard...
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:46 pm

"Time..."

Kayden rubbed his head a little bit and then shrugged, "A tour...I could deal with. Get the layout down a little bit without seeing it." He nodded gently and then followed them both quietly and let them converse.

He was a bit surprised on what the girl could do. Did half-bloods really have that kind of power? It really did surprise him and he wondered if he would have any abilities like that. Perhaps if he did he could change the way he was.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:46 pm

"I have many friends who can do some of those things even if they aren't the son of Aeolus or Poseidon. They were born that way." I said with a little laughter. I looked out into the horizon and saw that the lake was full. I shrugged and decided not to go there anymore. So then I gently pulled on my shirt, that was full of green blood. I breathed in and out, feeling tired all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Jade pulled on Mikey's hand. She had just about to ask the people at the top of the hill where she was supposed to go. She looked to her right and saw a pine tree with a Golden Sheep Fleece on it. Somehow Jade knew what it was. It was the Fleece Jason had taken in some Greek Myth the orphanage people had read to her. She had always belived those stories. Maybe they actually were real.
"Hey! Wait up!" Jade called to the kids who were heading down the hill.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:18 pm

I slowly walked down the hill with the other two newbies on my tail. "So, you guys met anyone yet besides me?" I asked. I heard a voice call out behind me, and I turned around to find another person I haven't recognized heading towards us. I rolled my eyes and drew in a deep breath. "Who are you?" I asked as rubbing the back of my head once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~A new arrival~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~A new arrival~   ~A new arrival~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~A new arrival~
Page 1 of 1