Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Her arrival

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphrodites Girl

Aphrodites Girl

Location : Camp Half- Blood , Farm Street 5.0634 , Long Island, New York, United States, North America, The Northern Hemisphere, The World, The Solar System, The Edge of the Milky Way, The Universe

Her arrival Empty
PostSubject: Her arrival   Her arrival I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:24 pm

I sat down tired. I was limping. I was bruised, cut and my leg had a huge cut. My dark jeans were now covered in dust. "Spruce, are we there yet?" I said . He did not answer. I sighed. I was pulling out weeds out of the grass.

I knitted my eyebrows. "Spruce?" I turned around. He was not there. "What?" I muttered. "SPRUCE , WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled hoping he would answer. No answer
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Her arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her arrival   Her arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:33 pm

Her arrival Noella
CORINNE “CORIN” ROWAN
daughter of hepheastus

tagged: aph ; word count : three sixty-four ; note: here you go, love! <3

To be fair, Corin wasn't particularly someone who walked by the border without a purpose, but today she's been quite bored and thought of nothing else better to do. As much as she wanted to go right across the border to sneak into the mortal's real world, Rin had already gotten in trouble the last time she was out, and didn't want to ruin her reputation just yet. Actually, now that she thought of it, Corinne nearly laughed at the idea. Her reputation was already being quite the evil fashion diva, why not just throw it the bad girl attitude just for fun? Laughing at the idea, Corin made her way towards Half Blood Hill ready to go to New York City.

Now, the daughter of the forge knew that new campers would be making their way to camp through the hill, but a voice calling out for someone named Spruce had startled her. Furrowing her eyebrows, Rin brushed her bangs away from her eyes and trudged up the hill only to find a young girl sitting on the ground. Quirking her eyebrow, Corin shook her head at the girl s obnoxiously loud voice. She seemed like a lost puppy yipping for her mama. Taking in the much younger girl's appearance, Corin nearly cringed. She looked bloody awful, and if Corin knew something good in her life, it was to help young girls who look helpless and lost. Stuffing her hands into her jeans, she stepped out of the border.

The invisible border kept warmer air inside Camp, Corin figured because as soon as she stepped out of the line, cold crisp air pressed against her pale face as Rin made her way towards the girl. “You know, yelling will only attract other monsters who would want to see you dead,” Rin said softly, coming up from behind the girl. Walking around her and squatting down, the daughter of Hephaestus studied the younger girl's face with her sharp blue-gray eyes. “Don't worry, you're actually here now,” Rin said motioning towards the top of the hill. “I'm Corin, and welcome to the world of demigods,” she laughed softly, holding out her hand for a shake.

Back to top Go down
Aphrodites Girl

Aphrodites Girl

Location : Camp Half- Blood , Farm Street 5.0634 , Long Island, New York, United States, North America, The Northern Hemisphere, The World, The Solar System, The Edge of the Milky Way, The Universe

Her arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her arrival   Her arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:08 pm

I took her hand. I shook it, partly because I wanted to be saved and partly because I did not want to see another Mr.Cyclops. I stood up using her hand for support. I struggled, because the cyclops had slashed me in the leg. I tried to hide the pained look on my face, though I was afraid I could not. "My name is Nia" I tried to say but it came out as a croak. I forced a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Her arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her arrival   Her arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 pm

sienna wave
daughter of aphrodite

242 words

Sienna strutted through the Cabin Courtyard, looking gorgeous, like always. Today she hadn't tried all that hard though. She was just wearing denim shorts and a pink shirt, nothing major. Was she cold? Not really. Sienna was quite resistent to the cold. She had mascara and lip gloss on, but no other make up. This was a bit strange for Sienna, but she had learnt from experience that the hot whether would ruin her make up more often than not. It didn't make much sense to waste perfectly good makeup.
Today Sienna was aiming for Half-Blood Hill. She enjoyed gazing over the whole camp. It was beautiful, a different kind of beauty than what Sienna was used to, but beautiful none the less. She was aout halfway up the hill when she heard the yelling. Her eyebrows connected in a slight frown, before Sienna remembered that frowning caused wrinkles. Instead of standing around, damaging her skin, she kept climbing to see what was happening. Once Sienna reached the top she was slightly disappointed. It was just two girls. One was obviously new, judging from her injuries and dirty appearance. The other looked vaguely familiar, so she must already be a camper.
"What happened to you? You looked like you fell down a hill or something." she said, talking to the new girl. She really did look like she had fallen down a hill. Dirty clothes, scrapes and cuts, it was definitely possible.

Last edited by Balisugar on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Aphrodites Girl

Aphrodites Girl

Her arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her arrival   Her arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:12 pm

I sighed. "Who are you" I said. "And for your information, I was almost killed by a cyclops" I added. I put a confident look on my face. I pointed to my leg, where all the scrapes and blood were. I smiled sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Her arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her arrival   Her arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Her arrival Noella
CORINNE “CORIN” ROWAN
daughter of hepheastus

tagged: aph ; word count : one forty-five ; note: ughhh, shortes post ever. >_< sorry, loves!

Corin's eyebrows furrowed as she noted the girl's pained face. "Here, let me help you," she said, helping the girl stand up. Although Rin wasn't one of those campers who got to camp because of an attack, she knew how some people did. She sighed softly as the much younger girl introduced herself. "Pleased to meet you, Nia, but come on let's get you inside the borders to get patched up." Corin was about to get Nia into the borders when someone entered the little scene. Corin pursed her lips and noted her as one of the daughters of Aphrodite, and Rin ended up smirking. "She certainly does look like quite the mess doesn't she?" she asked rather amused. "But as soon as we get her inside, I'm sure we can make her prettied up," Rin smiled softly as she glanced at Nia and winked.

Back to top Go down
Aphrodites Girl

Aphrodites Girl

Her arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her arrival   Her arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:23 pm

I smiled when she said that. I winked back. I followed her to the border. As soon as I crossed the border the air suddenly felt warmer. My eyes widened. "Whoa" I muttered. "Why did the air get suddenly warmer?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Her arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her arrival   Her arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:09 pm

sienna wave
daughter of aphrodite

144 words

Sienna shrugged slightly as the girl corrected her. Fell down a hill, almost killed by a cyclops. Same diff. Point is she was a mess. Just after the girl had corrected her Sienna gave a little wave. "Well, good to know. My name's Sienna." she said, smiling slightly. Despite the girl's icky appearance Sienna felt the need to be pleasant. She had to give her a good first impression of the Camp after all.
She grinned at the other camper. But then her grin widened as the camper talked about getting her prettied up. "Really? I love doing makeovers. It would be so much fun!" She turned to Nia and fluttered her eyelashes at her hopefully. Then she drew another breath. "The air got warmer because we went inside the Camp's borders. That's not important though. Will you pretty please let me me pretty you up? Please!"

Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Aphrodites Girl

Aphrodites Girl

Her arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her arrival   Her arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:22 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Why do you ask?" I said. I turned her way. "Why?" I repeated
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Her arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her arrival   Her arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Her arrival Darren+Criss+darren
Demetri Nalve

Her arrival MXTt401ZsqM
Ross Evans

OOC: Demetri's POV

I was up in a tree by the border of the camp listening to music on my iPhone 5 when I heard a girl shout for someone name spruce and I looked down and saw someone pass through the border of the gate. "Hey Ross, looks like there's a new girl. Come on let's go help bring her in." I said climbing down the tree parkour style. "Right behind you." he yelled climbing down the tree parkour style. We ran down the hill to see Corin, Sienna, and some new girl with some bashes, bruises, scrapes. "Hey Corin hey Sis." "Let me guess, Cyclops?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Her arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her arrival   Her arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her arrival
Page 1 of 1