Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

hanging out for once

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
roxas heart

roxas heart

hanging out for once - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:32 pm

"HOLY F ING CRAP WE WERE RIGHT then sora shows up "whats every one do... AHHH KRONOS
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:32 pm

OOC I HAVE TO GO BUT STAY ON ILL BE BACK IN 20MIN
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:33 pm

ooc so just like pause the rping untill then :(
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:34 pm

"go quinn. you will be more safe over there" i say bravely as i pull out soul cutter and blood iron. i run to a tree

ooc k just post wen ur bck
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:54 pm

then i pull out to swords [my avatar]and get ready then i hand sora the black one here ya go brotheer
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:56 pm

i charge first and attack with soul cutter. i jab kronos in the foot but something is wrong about it cause he doesnt seem to get weaker. then i shoot blood into his eyes as i disappear right before he slices me in half.
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:58 pm

then me and sora run and both do an attack from mid air "hey sora y u copying my moves"cuz we ere trained togther so i could say y u using my moves
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:00 pm

i reappear behind kronos and slice with blood iron but yet nothing happens. i shoot fire at kronos but hit sora
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:02 pm

i turn around "dude"i yellsora shut up and focus then i go in for a attack but when i hit him in his stomach he barly felt it
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 pm

ooc g2g come bck here 2morow so we can keep doing this topic
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:04 pm

ooc k :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:37 pm

OOC k imma just post in this thread so that I'm not lost XD

BIC:

Luri had been snoozing off in quite a deep sleep while all of this was happening. Then she heard some people talking kind of loudly and sat up quickly. "WHAT HAPPENED?" She said, a little bit too loud. Then she realized she was still on the Hill with those to weird guys. "Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:48 pm

"move luri!!!!!" i shout trying to get her to duck behind the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Josh yelled something and Luri noticed Kronos standing there. "Ahhh!!!" She shouted, really confused. What the Hades was happening? She fumbled to pull her cellphone out of her pocket, and she hit the pound sign. It shimmered for a second and grew into her longbow. Then she dove behind the tree where this other random dude was and started loosing arrows at the titan.
Back to top Go down
Norm Normal

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Ooc:Okay....
Norm:Since his last defeat,he was reduced to a demigod. He walked through the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hanging out for once   hanging out for once - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hanging out for once
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3