Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo and Khione... wait what?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Landon nodded and held his arms out, offering to take some of the pile of comfort from her. It seemed like a lot in her tiny arms, and it made him chuckle lightly. She was so cute when she tried to carry things. And when she walked. And stood. You know, she was kind of just cute all the time. "Warm and bright? Sounds like a pretty nice place. Wanna trade?" He gave a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Miranda smiled, giving him a tiny bit to hold. She looked at him, "Minnie or Ciel?" she asked, holding up two costumes. She raised an eyebrow. She had worn both before, but she needed to start wearing her regular outfits again. She continued to look at Landon and the outfits, waiting for him to choose so they could go.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Landon gave both of the costumes a glance. He didn't really care which she wore; she looked beautiful in anything, he figured. "Ciel? Or, er... Minnie. Or Ciel! Ciel is nice too. Erm, well, I mean, they're both nice." He glanced around for help, realizing that they were the only two still outside. As far as he could see, at least. "Uhm, whichever one you like most...?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Miranda rolled her eyes, giving him a smile. "Fine then. You're getting Minnie." she smirked, grabbing black tights and putting the Ciel costume in the main room quickly. She came back out. Still holding the blankets, along with the costume on top. She looked at him, "Now we can go." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:15 pm

"Cute." He nodded in approval, adjusting the blankets so that he could stuff them all under one arm. He held out his newly freed hand toward Miri. "Shall we go?" The blankets would be enough for one night, he thought. And if they weren't, he'd just keep her warm with his body make a mad dash for the Apollo cabin later and get more. Hopefully the Apollo kids wouldn't care too much if he snuck in. But who would blame him if he went and stole blankets? The Khione cabin was freezing.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 33vm6c4
Miranda Beverly

TIMESKIP
Miranda woke up snuggled close to Landon for warmth, the blankets close to them. She sighed, he was right.. it was freezing in the cabin. Definitely not like the Apollo cabin. Nothing like it at all.

She smiled, looking at his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful.. so quiet. It was cute. A lot about Landon was cute really, when he walked, slept, basically everything.

She cuddled closer to him for warmth, knowing that he wouldn't hurt her. She trusted him. She would always trust Landon.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Landon shifted and a small mumble escaped him. His eyes fluttered open and filled with the blinding light that reflected from the snow in the windows with a slight grimace. He licked his dry lips and waited for his brain to wake up. And when it did, only one word, one name flooded into his mind. Miranda. "Miri?" He whispered, tilting his head on an angle just so he could see her tiny frame huddled close to him. One corner of his lips turned up into a humble smile. She "Are you warm enough?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 33vm6c4
Miranda Beverly

Miranda smiled. "Hi." she mumbled. She looked at him, a small smile on his face. She nodded, "Yeah." she said, she still wasn't fully awake yet, she sighed, cuddling into him a bit more. "Is it always this cold?" she asked, looking at him.

She raised an eyebrow, pulling a blanket closer to her. She didn't know how anyone could survive through one night with just one blanket, the idea was beyond her. She sighed, she was simply accustomed to warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo and Khione... wait what?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4