Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo and Khione... wait what?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Miranda watched him as he though, wondering what could've been going through his head. What thoughts of his past appeared, did he think she was weird for just saying what was wrong up front? She shook her doubts away before her father's comments entered her head.

She closed her eyes, "I kept on having dreams last night about my dad breaking out of jail and coming to find me, at one point he successfully did..." she trailed, opening her eyes, they held no emotion, no sign of fear or sadness, she hid it deep within herself.

She looked down for a moment, "I know it's crazy, I mean... he's in jail for other stuff other than abuse, but..." she shook her head. She didn't know how to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 am

Landon glanced up at Miranda. "He can't get out. And even if, somehow he managed to, he as no idea where you are. And even if he does manage to find you, everybody here is armed with weapons. I'll put an arrow threw his head if I have you."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:07 am

Miranda smiled at this, her real one, the only one she ever seemed to have around Landon. "Why would you even do that for me?" she asked, she didn't know, she was just some stupid, ugly girl, who had dyslexia and ADHD which would make her never successful in life. That was what her father drilled into her brain, that now, she thought were her own thoughts, not her father's.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:13 am

"Because, to be perfectly frank, this guy seems like an arse who deserves it." He shrugged, staring up into the silver lining of clouds, blinking when a twinkle of snow fell on his eyelashes. "You've got Argus, with eyes everywhere watching this place day and night. Harpies moving around eager to eat anyone who invades, a giant half-man, half-horse for a camp councelor, a greek god for a father protecting you, tons of cabin mates, and..." He trailed off, uncertain at first. Then, he decided he wanted to finish the sentence. "And you have me." A soft smile played onto his lips, a gentle, welcoming, honest smile. Not his neutral look, not a fake, plastic, I-swear-I'm-okay-get-off-my-back look. A real, genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:16 am

Miranda smiled, for once, she saw him smile, real smile, not a fake one that she pulled all the time, it was real, honest. She forgot about the boundaries that she had set for herself, the things her dad had made her believe, for a moment, she actually thought that she was a good, nice person that was cared for, that was liked. She smiled, "And you have me." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:57 am

Landon heaved himself up onto the cart's surface, which wasn't difficult considering his skinny size, and began swinging his legs over the side. His hands were behind him, palm down on the cold surface. His finger tips stuck out of their sleeves, but he didn't have to hide them anymore, because Miranda knew. It was...nice, not having to hide himself. She knew all of--er, most of his history, and still accepted him. And he knew hers. She'd make a great friend, he was sure. But... Friendship... Wasn't the feeling in his gut. It was something much more, much stronger. He still hadn't the slightest clue in the world what, though.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:08 am

Miranda looked at Landon from the corner of her eye, she didn't have to act happy around him, he could tell when she was faking anyways, he knew about her past, he trusted her with a large bit of his. He would be a wonderful friend, but something told her that...that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted him to be something else to her. She just couldn't figure out what.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Landon took secret glances from the winter carnival setting to Miranda, noting how pretty she was and how she seemed to glow with warmth and happiness. Or, maybe it was him glowing whenever he saw her. Either way, something drew him to her. He... He liked her. Like liked her, he came to realize. His cheeks turned pink and he glanced away, biting his lower lip and retreating his hands into his sweatshirt sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Miranda cast sideways glances at Landon. He was handsome, caring, sweet. he knew who Miranda was. She couldn't not feel this way about him. She liked him... like... Like, liked him. A lot. She couldn't believe that she actually knew someone that understood her, didn't think she looked like an idiot in her outfits, understood that pain she was put through. She let a ghost of a smile grace her lip while she thought about him. She didn't know how to tell him, hell, she had never felt this way about anyone. She didn't even know how to deal with these feelings, and she had no clue if he liked her back at all.

Miranda noticed that he had bitten his lip and that his hands were in his pockets. She looked at him, "What's up Landon?" she said facing him sideways. She smiled brightly at him, she was happy that she had met someone like him.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Landon gave a small shrug, avoided turning his head to look at her. He hesitated before he spoke. "N-nothing. I ju--....yeah, nothing."

The wind blew into his face and made his cheeks even redder than they already were. To keep the wind from smacking him head on, he turned forward again. Somehow, the wind still seemed to be punching at him. He turned his head the other way, toward Miranda, and the wind showed mercy. It was as if the wind urged him to look at her.

He wondered if maybe his mother, Khione was behind it, but decided that probably wasn't the case. They weren't supposed to get involved in the lives of their children, anyway.

Since he was already looking at her, blushing awkwardly, he decided he should probably fess everything up. "I-I... think that I might..." He sucked in a cold breath of courage. "I think I m-might like you."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Miranda watched as he struggled with his words...when they came out, her breath stopped momentarily. She looked at him...did he truthfully like her? Miranda? The girl that was sitting next to him right now...her, yes, her.

He was looking at her, so she guesses that he wasn't practising for some other girl. She took a breath. Every time she looked away, something would happen to her, whether it was wind, or some kind of heat directed at only her, it made her look at him.

She bit her lip nervously, "I-I like..." she stumbled across the words, "Like you t-too." she looked at him, nervousness filling every bit of her insides.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Landon thought that for a short moment his heart stopped. I like you too, she said. So she was feeling it. Feeling this warmth, the butterflies. He slid closer to Miri and faced her, uncertainty written across his face. "Can...Can I try something?" He whispered, searching in her eyes for some sign of approval.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Miri looked at him, he looked uncertain. Can I try something? he asked.he was closer to her. Close enough that their faces were only a few inches apart. She let it show in her eyes as she nodded slightly, she looked at him. Was he going to kiss her?
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Landon moved his face closer to hers, slowly, closing his eyes. He felt her warm breath brush over the surface of his nose. His lips parted, just a little, and he lifted his head a smidgen. His mouth connected with hers and he felt the softness of her touch. He pressed his lips to hers for just a moment, before parting, opening blue eyes to stare into hers. "Was that... okay?" Was that okay? Hell, he had never felt more alive. He felt his heart pound in his chest, warm up his body. He wanted more, needed the taste of her lips. Please, please say yes.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Miranda couldn't have felt more wonderful as he kissed her. It was something she never had done before. She smiled, pressing her lips to his again before parting. "Yes." honestly, she for once didn't think of her father when his touch contacted her, she knew it was Landon... that he would never do anything to hurt her, at least, that's what she believed.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Landon put one hand on her arm, and, with the most delicate touch, stroked down with his fingers. He smiled and breathed in her scent, touching noses with her. "I..." He bit his bottom lip, suppressing a smile that threatened to creep upon his lips. "I've never felt more warm...a-and alive than I have at this very moment, right here, with you." He murmured softly so that only she could hear.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Miranda looked into his eyes, finding truth in them. A small smile made it's way to her lips. "I've never felt this safe, or alive, or wonderful wih anyone else." she said quietly. Wind blew her hair around her face wildly and she pulled her hood up in an attempt to stop it. She looked at Landon, a smile in her eyes. She leaned put her hand on his neck as she leaned slowly in for another kiss. This was the first time since she was in camp the had felt safe, protected, and truthfully happy.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Landon couldn't help but smile when the wind whipped her hair around wildly. He used two fingers to tuck some of it behind her ear, and moved closer, able to feel the warmth of her breath. He wanted to say something, anything that could explain how amazing she made her feel, but words couldn't do it justice. He pressed his lips to hers and massaged her tongue with his.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Miranda pulled back slowly after a minute. It was getting dark. She sighed, putting her head on his shoulder. "It's getting dark..." she sighed. Listening to his breaths. She was getting tired, all her lost sleep was catching up to her, but she didn't want to leave Landon.Not then. She didn't want the nightmare either, she wanted to be with Landon, where she knew she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Landon glanced back at his cabin. He could see it, practically sparkling against the snow. Icicles hung from the slanted roof and glimmered, seemingly beckoning to the two of them. He bit his lip and turned again to face Miranda. He gave a small shrug. "If you want, we could go back to my cabin. It's...kinda cold though. You'd have to bring lots of blankets...It'd be kind of like...sleeping out here if you didn't." He gave a soft, nervous chuckle. A sleepover? With a girl? This seemed to be his day. Even if she did say no, he'd still be impressed with himself. Landon never had the courage to do anything, let alone make out with a dreamy girl and invite her to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:44 pm

She looked at him. Gulping she thought about it for a moment, she trusted Landon... but.. with what her father did to her, she was practically ruined. She sighed, it was Landon, he wouldn't try anything, or hurt her. Or cause her harm. That's what she was making herself believe anyways... because.. she was definitely--if not already--falling for him. She opened her eyes, taking a small gulp. "S-Sure..." she said quietly. She hoped he could overlook the fact that she was scared out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Landon could see how fearful she was. Whether or not it was of him, it didn't matter. Having to feel uncomfortable every night in a foreign place of foreign people, well... He'd had his fair share of that. He gave a small smile. "You know, maybe it isn't such a good idea. We can...save that for another night..." He shrugged, then when an afterthought rushed the words, "Only if you want, of course." He slipped his hand around hers and drew soft circles on the top of her wrist with his finger. Sort of like, petting her. Well, Landon was new to this. It was a trial and error thing, right? He gulped, his throat dry. "I-It's getting late, though. Wouldn't want your cabin mates to worry so... You should...maybe...go back...?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Miranda sighed. Closing her eyes for a second she looked at Landon. "No. It's fine." she said quietly. She sighed, "I don't want to be alone." she whispered. She always felt alone with her cabin mates at night, they never really talked to her, and they never knew why she woke up screaming at night. They simply threw pillows at her and muttered for her to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Landon nodded understandingly. "Well then, let's go to your cabin first. You'll need lots of blankets." He let out a soft chuckle, his warm breath coming out in white puffs. "I think it's on the way." With that he slid off the cart and stood up, stretching out his legs before offering a hand to Miri. "So, what's the Apollo cabin like?" He imagined it was sunny and warm and golden. Everything always seemed rich and brilliant about the building during the day time.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:15 pm

"Warm.. bright...empty a lot of times, sunny..." she shrugged, "Golden in the sunlight." she smiled. Once they got to the Cabin, she opened the door softly. Going to her bed she got her blankets, plus some extras from a closet. She came back a small smile on her face, "Would these be enough?" she joked, raising an eyebrow. She grabbed some jeans and a tee shirt quickly before she left, walking with Landon to the Khione Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Khione... wait what?   Apollo and Khione... wait what? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo and Khione... wait what?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next