Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.] Empty
PostSubject: Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.]   Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.] Christmas

CHRISTMAS IN THE KHIONE CABIN.

There was a large tree set up in the middle of the Khione Cabin Foyer. Snow covered its piney branches and warm golden lights twinkled around it. Snowflakes, each one unique, fell gently from the ceiling as though they were outside. Olivia walked up to the Christmas Tree and smiled. She had set up the tree for her cabin. That way they could all open presents to each other on Christmas morning. Christmas seemed to give everyone a child-like wonder that was so innocent and so pure that it made Olivia love this time of year. She started placing the presents she had made for each of her half-siblings around the tree. Each one was wrapped in snowflake paper with a blue, silver or white bow on the top of it. Each present had a name tag on it to signify whose present belong to whom.
Inside of each box, Olivia had a present for each of her Khione Campers. This year, to celebrate the her wonderful campers, she made them all Khione Cabin Hoodies. She smiled proudly after she had placed all of the presents under the tree.

Khione Cabin Hoodies:
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.]   Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:04 pm

I walked in and immediately stopped. "Olivia... it's... it's... beautiful." I said quietly, staring at the glowing pine tree. I held a carefully wrapped gift in my hands. It was for Olivia. Olivia was doing a great job at the Winter Festival and I figured since Christmas is a time of giving, I should get her something. Or,rather, make her something. Inside the snowflake covered wrapping paper was a box. In the box was a ring of ice. I had made it specially, so it wouldn't melt. I hoped she would like it. I sat it under the tree. On the box was:

To: Olivia Frost

OOC: The ring:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dream2407

dream2407

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.]   Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Selene walked into the cabin with a small box in her hand. The box had a present inside, for Olivia. Selene looked up to Olivia, and really wanted to get her something. She had somewhat made it. Selene couldn't take full credit for it. She had some help from her friend Shayla. Together the two had made it. Selene wrapped the gift herself. The small box was wrapped in silver paper with a white bow on it. It also had a note on it, which read " To: Olivia, From: Selene." She carefully set it under the tree with other presents.

~The present~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.]   Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas in the Khione Cabin [o p e n--To Khione Campers.]
Page 1 of 1