Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Khione Cabin Schedule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Khione Cabin Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Khione Cabin Schedule   Khione Cabin Schedule I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:29 pm

A calender now hung in the Khione cabin. On each day there was red pen scribbled in, slightly messy, handwriting showing the events and necessary times for the day.

8:00am- Wake up!
9:00am- Breakfast at the Mess Hall.
10:30am-1:00pm- Battle Training Classes:
///////// 10:30-11:15 Archery Classes: Teacher needed
///////// 11:15-12:00 Swordsmanship Classes: Teacher: Mackenzie Pillion
///////// 12:00-12:45 Ice/Snow Manipulation: Teacher: Olivia Frost
///////// (You may attend any number of classes you want, but having at least one in mandatory.)

1:00pm- Lunch at the Mess Hall/Free Time:
///////// At lunch you have the option to eat at the mess hall or take free time to do as you please, as long as it follows camp/forum ///////// rules.
6:30pm- Dinner at the Mess Hall/Free Time:
///////// At dinner you have the option to eat at the mess hall or take free time to do as you please, as long as it follows camp/forum ///////// rules.
11:30pm- Curfew

Failure to report to any mandatory events will result in cabin isolation for the alloted amount of time.

(PLEASE NOTE: Any special schedules (days with events, dances, cabin meetings etc. will be posted separately.)
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Daughterofbores

Daughterofbores

Khione Cabin Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Schedule   Khione Cabin Schedule I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:22 pm

I love the Schedule! I wonder when the next capture the flag game is? Khione Cabin is going to win! Anyway i hope you'll add me to the list sometime! :)
Back to top Go down

Khione Cabin Schedule
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: