Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

At least it's empty (Kat)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Penny smiled. She hadn't really expected Cain to follow up on his offer. Penny shrugged and said, "Probably not. I don't like gossip which means stories don't always get around to me. Fairy tails i never had interest in, but sometimes you can catch me reading a book of some kind." She looked at Cain softly and smiled. "You don't have to do that if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:45 pm

"Wow! You're hard to please with a story of any kind!" I say in mockery. I wanted to do something but the way Penny was looking at me, I could only think of one action. I press my lips against hers similar to the day we first met. Except this time I prayed to the gods that Aiden doesn't show up. Once was more then enough.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Penny laughed at Cain's comment. She was about to respond but he had decided to kiss her. Penny kissed him back, smirking lightly under the kiss. She wrapped her arms around him hoping this time, this kiss wouldn't get interupted. Aiden was like her brother. Always being protective and, well, brotherly. If anyone interupted this time, she'd chuck a rock at them.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:43 am

In an attempt to make this kiss longer, I pull her closer to me so that more then our lips are touching. Moment like this never last so you have to make the best of them. Despite the cold wind and snow blowing across camp, I was warm against Penny. I smile under our kiss. I loved her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Penny couldn't help wondr if this was what it was like to love someone. Of course, really love someone because that's what she felt about Cain. Kissing him just felt right, like nothing else in the world could stop them. Penny didn't notice all the cold weather or the fact that it was probably below 20 degrees out. Nothing else matter. Nothing else existed. But of course, Penny forot that there was the fact she needed to breath. So she had to pull away to breath. And being the stupid girl she was, she muttered a quick, "Sorry," before blushing.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:54 am

~Sorry it took so long to reply! I forgot! I'm so sorry!~

I snuff a smile before replacing me forehead oh hers. "No apologizes today," I order her before kissing her again. The cold was finally starting to take effect as a chill moves up my spine. Because of the cold, I pull Penny closer to me, all the while, engraving "My lucky Penny" on the ice.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Penny smiled again, feeling the heat of her cheeks drop a bit. When he kissed her again, she hadn't realized it, again, til about a second later. Closing her eyes again, Penny kiss back, pulling herself into Cain's watm embrace. They seemed alone. Like no one was watching them, which was a great thing. The last thing they needed was another person to interrupt them.

It's okay. (:
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:58 pm

~Is that a Que for Kylle to come back? xD~

I finish my engraving, suffocating a smile. In attempt to draw this kiss out longer, I breath through my nose; that's hard to do on a cold day. Gently pulling away from our small bit of happiness, I take a breath. I wanted to say something, but my mouth was dry. I couldn't find a way to talk. The only thing I could think of was 'Gods I love her' and 'Aiden would be so pissed'.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 pm

~Lol, nooooo just finding more things to 'write' about xD. I don't wanna make a bunch of crappy posts.~

Penny shifted her body in a way so she was looking into Cain's eyes. She had her forehead pressed against his, and her breath breathing hard. She hoped it didn't smell or anything. [i]That[/i[ would have been embarrassing. She would have literally died.
Penny, assumed to be like Cain, couldn't find any other words to speak with. The silence wasn't bothering her though. The way he just gazed into her eyes made her whole body tingle and the way his arms rested around her body, it made her melt. Penny couldn't help it. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:36 pm

I swallow hard, trying to speak. I could've sworn my jaws were glued together, and that cacti were growing in my mouth from the dryness. Finally I manage to open my mouth, but all that could come out was "I-I-I" And none of the other three words I wanted to say. Mentally I was tearing myself apart. Why couldn't I talk?!? After a few deep breaths, I manage to speak. I... I love you...too?" Immediately I started feel so stupid. I hadn't meant for that to be a question! If anything I was supposed to my an exclamation, or statement!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Penny closed her eyes, mentally cursing herself over and over. She blew it. She knew she blew it. How could she be so stupid? She shouldn't have said it first. Cain was probably doubting her now. Penny blew it. That's all she knew. She pulled back a bit shaking her head. "Sorry," she whispered absentmindedly. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:48 pm

No!No!No!No!No! That wasn't supposed to be a question!"Of course, this is when I could speak. "I'm sorry! I chocked! I was stunned! That wasn't I question! I love you too! See? That wasn't a question!"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Penny raised her eyebrows at Cain, a bit surprised by his outburst that came so quickly. Penny almost jumped when he did. "Oh." She said simply, feeling the heat rush back to her cheeks again. That was definitely a way to confuse someone. Penny pursed her lips. "Well I feel stupid." she said honesly. What was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:48 pm

"No, it was my fault," I say quietly, sliding away from her. I had just killed our perfectly good moment. "Sorry." I couldn't help but be pissed at myself. I wanted to crawl under a rock and go away, forgetting this moment ever happened. The cold snapped back to my cheeks and I start to regret what I did. If I could've stayed calm, no of this would've happened.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 am

Penny laughed lightly. "I never said who's fault it was though," she said pointedly. Penny rubbed her neck nervously looking at Cain. She just screwed up, she knew it, he knew it. She knew he knew it. There was no way Penny would ever forget this awkward moment. Sadly it'll be stuck in her mind for ages.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:24 pm

A small laugh escapes me and I poke her in the ribs. Whelp, I guess now might be a good chance to go." I say slightly disappointed. I knew it was going to have to stop at some point. Now that we weren't glued to each-other, i figured it'd be safe to leave. "I'll see you around?" I ask. I knew I would. She was kinda my girlfriend now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At least it's empty (Kat)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2