Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm

I entered the Beach at about nine o'clock at night. It was really dark out, but I could tell no one else was at the Beach. I was wearing a swimsuit, even though I wasn't going to swim. I just needed some alone time right now. I sat at a patch of sand near the water, but close enough the waves wouldn't hit me. I shoved off my sweatshirt, revealing my bikini. I was a little over a month pregnant, and it was getting a little bit more noticable. I looked down at my stomach which was growing a little faster than usual.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:35 pm

I smiled as I strolled onto the beach. I loved sneaking out at night, the excitement that came with it was utterly exhilerating. I was wearing my swimgear, and even in that I glistened with a layer of sweat. I looked around for the cleaning harpies, with no sign of them yet. I contiued to walk the sandy shoreline
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:41 pm

I gently touched my baby bump. I breathed in softly, and out again. I looked out to the water. I leaned back on my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:48 pm

I slashed the water with my hand as i walked.it was making a small splashing sound. I smiled, as i enjoyed bending the rules a bit. I continued down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:53 pm

I rolled my neck around a little. My vision landed on a guy. He too was breaking the rules a little by being out late.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:00 pm

I looked around again. I wasn't alone. I was really tired, having just woken up again. I started muttering, soft and low. I could only see a shape on the sand, my eyes hadnt fully adjusted yet. "Someone's been eating too many donuts. satyrs."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:03 pm

I heard murmering from a while away. I hoped it wasn't some Ares child coming to take me back to my Cabin. That would get me into nothing but trouble. I knitted my eyebrows together.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:06 pm

I sighed. This satyr needs to get the hint. so i repeated myself, making sure i was heard. "Someone's been eating too many donuts. satyrs."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 pm

I grumbled in the back of my throat. Really? Is that needed? I'm not a flippin satyr. I don't even like donuts.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:31 pm

I kicked sand in the figure's direction. "Move along, creature." I kept kicking the sand. "This is my beach"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Ugh. I groaned and stood up, brushing sand off of my legs. "If you obviously haven't noticed, I'm a demigod, like you. And it's no ones beach," I retorted. I shoved my sweatshirt back on quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm

I laughed at her words. "After hours it belings to the harpies. What are you doing out of whatever cabin spewed you out?" My eyes were adjusting to the lack of light. I was using what little light there was to help me see better, I loved being Apollo's son
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Is he blind or just being a jerk?
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:06 pm

He's just irritable, the harpies woke him up
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:13 pm

I wrinkled my forehead. "Whatever. Same question could be asked to you," I murmered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]   Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay, it's empty. For now. [Private]
Page 1 of 1