Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

At least it's empty (Kat)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

At least it's empty (Kat) Empty
PostSubject: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:53 pm

I stare down at the Amphitheater's steps. A few of the steps were covered in ice and snow. And the way the sun was reflecting off the marble steps made it all the more beautiful. I look behind me to see where Penny was on this cold morning. "Penny!" I call. I couldn't see her. I begin to worry just a bit. She was behind me a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Penny rolled her eyes and slipped her arms around Cain's neck. "I'm right here," she says into his ear. "Stop your worrying." Penny looked over his shoulders and at his face. She smiled innocently. "I was here the whole time." she continued to hug him from behind. Boyfrieds...
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:27 pm

"Oh OK." I turn around and find a smiling face. Penny's face. "This is were I intended us to go on a date," I say motioning to the gleaming steps. "It's not much... but it's... well it's quiet." It was at least quiet. The past few times I've gone off campus with a girl, something bad has happened. So for this date I'd just stay in camp. I was prone to bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Penny raised her eyebrows and sat down on the cold seat next to Cain. "Really?" she said. "It's great. I don't really care where we go." Penny leaned her head against Cain's shoulder. "I rpimise no crazy friends will come and ruin it this time." Her eyes shown with happiness. She loved being with Cain. She would kill Aiden this time if he came and ruined it for her again.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 pm

~What do you think about bringing moon into this topic? xD~

"Don't say that. I'd hate for you to be a liar." I smiled and rested my head on hers. Now I almost wished I'd have brought my guitar. Oh well. It was a little cold to take outside anyways. The birds were singing their normal songs as if nothing had changed in the weather. I couldn't believe how easy going birds were. It was almost disgusting... I wished I was a bird.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:46 pm

~THAT would be interesting... xD~

Penny pulled back and gapped at him with sarcastic shock. "I am not a liar!" she said. "I'm serious. There is no way I'm letting Aiden within fifty feet of this place." Penny crossed her legs underneath her. "Will you kill me if I say that I promise again?" Penny smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:08 pm

"Are you kidding? You could kick my butt into the next century! There's no way I'd even be threatening you." I was being quite honest. There was nothing like a girlfriend who could kill you in heartbeat. Now it seemed the only thing in between us was the songs of the birds. The almost silence was so quiet that it was disturbing. "You don't think that Aiden would be mad that we're dating, not that we're friends... Do you?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Penny rolled her eyes. "I could care less about what Aiden thinks of us dating." she said pulling her legs up close to her chest. "But I don't really think that he minds too much. Anymore anyway. Aiden's just a bit," Penny shrugged. "Protective." She turned her head to Cain with an annoyed look. "It get's kind of irritating." Penny smiled lightly. "I want you to be honest, with me. Haveyou really made up with Aiden, or are you doing it just for me?" She'd be asking the same question to Aiden later but she wanted an honest answer from Cain first.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:14 am

"Hey! You like strawberries? I brought some!" I say reaching into my backpack. There was no real way for me to answer honestly. I wasn't holding a grudge against Aiden. But when we first agreed to stop fighting I was doing it for Penny. I didn't hate Aiden, but I didn't like him either. We were like... Frenemies. Frenemis that never leave that area.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:21 pm

"Cain," Penny whinnied like a kid. "C'mon. I'm serious. I just want to know." Penny looked at him then snatched a strawberry from Cain's hands. There was no distracting Penny. It was almost impossible to take her away from the topic at hand.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:14 pm

"The answer to your question? The answer is yes." I was making eye contact now. "I don't know Penny. I was doing for your sake at first, but now... now Aiden and I don't hate eachother."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:31 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee walked through the ampitheater and whistled along to a song in her head. She whistled "if I die young" by the band perry. She stopped in her tracks. She heard a voice. It was Cain and Penny. Wait- wait. Cain? Penny? What? Kylee looked over to see the two talking. She smiled and waved to them. "Hi guys!" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Penny moved away from Cain instantly, only by a few inches, by the sound of another voice. She turned her head and saw Kylee. Penny instantly smiled. "Oh, hey Kylee!" She said quickly. She laughed lightly. Ironically, every time they have felt like going out, Cain and Penny were both interrupted by both people they did not want to be interrupted by. Next time, It'll probably be their parents. "What brings you to the Amphitheater?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:12 pm

I tip backwards at the sound of Kylee's voice. What the Hades? There had to be a place where we wouldn't be interrupted..... Maybe our graves? "Kylee!" I say trying to sound surprised and not irritated. " Nice to see you! Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee shrugged. "Well I was on my way to the arena, which is that way..." she said pointing straight ahead. "I was taking a shortcut." Kylee explained. She felt bad, after all she was interupting their date. Cain sounded irritated. Great." I'll just go, see you guys around." she said faking a smile. Kylee shoved her hands in her pockets and was on her way out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Penny bit her lips and took Cain's hand again. Her cheeks were flushed. "We can never be alone, can we?" she asked softly as Kylee left. "Looks like everyone knows now, more or less." she took Cain's arm and ducked under it, and wrapping herself in his grasp. She rested her head on his shoulder with a sigh. Some things were just so complicated and some, some were just weird. Penny just knew she liked being around Cain. It didn't matter to her, that much, if her boyfriend and best friend didn't like wach other, as long as they didn't kill each other and they kept up enough peace, Penny was goo.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:42 pm

"Nothing stays hidden." It was kinda humorous how everyone we'd rather not know about our relationship, seemed to just happen to wander towards us. Oh well... Wait! The Wedding! I nearly leap up before realizing Penny's head was on my shoulder. Kylee was probably long gone by this point anyways. "Do you know when the wedding is?" I never once thought to me she'd have no clue what I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Penny was almost too lost in thought to hear what Cain had said. Of course things had to start getting complicated again for her. Things were never just simple like that. Penny looked up at Cain, startled for a moment, until she realized what he asked. "Oh the wedding!" Penny said, thinking a moment. "Um, I don't know when it is going to be. Why do you ask?" Penny ran a nervous hand throigh her dark brown hair.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:09 pm

I shrug my shoulders in response. "I dated Kylee for a while and now she's one of my best friends. And Aiden... well he's not my enemy." I hoped she didn't take the last statement the wrong way. He didn't fit into a category. He was just... there. it was a bit of a annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Penny shrugged. "I guess that'll never change." she guessed. "No matter what me, or Kylee even do, that's what it's going to be like." It was just an innocent assumption, but she felt guilty saying it. It wasn't like they could hate each other forever. That kind of thing wasn't possible. Especially in Penny's mind, but sometimes, it was hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:29 pm

I could tell my the way Penny said it that she was a bit disappointed. But could you blame her? Her best friend and her boyfriend, just putting up with each other. Nothing more Nothing less. Now I was feeling guilty about it. I was probably only adding more stress to her life. I'll... I'll try my best to get along with him... have a strawberry!" I say shoving one at her. The mood was kinda depressing, and the clouds didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:12 pm

"You're fine," she said takig the strawberry and popping it into her mouth. "I'm being stupid. It's like I'm asking you to blow up The Great Wall of China or something." Penny shook her head trying to get away from this topic. "I'm being rude. I shouldn't even be trying." Penny looked at Cain apologetically. She stole another strawberry. "Talk to me about something else." She kicked her feet up on the bench they were sitting on and leaned her back against Cain biting jnto her strawberry.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:21 pm

"Wanna hear a stowy?" I ask in my best six year old impersonation, rolling my eyes. I smile Looking out over the snow covered fields. I felt really bad about Kylee showing up. She probably felt secluded and expendable.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Penny turned her head at Cain. "Anything," she said flatly. "I just want to hear you talking." Penny wanted to get her mind off things really. She wanted to hold Cain's hand and just forget about all their worries. Penny rubbed her thighs nervously trying to calm down. She just didn't want everything to fall apart and get complicated. Or, more complicated than it already was.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm

I sigh and roll my eyes. What have I got myself into now? A million different monologs flow into my head, all of which incomplete. Maybe I really did have to tell a story. "Have you ever heard a story about a preacher's son?" I ask inquisitively. I didn't want to be like a broke record. just repeating the same thing over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least it's empty (Kat)   At least it's empty (Kat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At least it's empty (Kat)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next