Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Strawberries. Empty?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Strawberries. Empty? Empty
PostSubject: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 pm

I walked into the Strawberry Fields. The moment I took a step into the fields, I felt fresh and new. The smell was great, just like fresh strawberries. It was deserted and empty, besides me. I poked at some leaves, and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:03 pm

{I poked a Leaf and smiled... Does she enjoy poking leaves?}

I walked to the strawberry feilds, one of my favriote places in the whole camp, My footsteps lefft soft impraints in the dirt, at my side, padding heavily was my baby, Della. I seen anouther person and walked over, "Hey" I said giving a small wave, I looked around wondering were everyone else was
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:17 pm

I looked over. I raised an eyebrow. "Hi," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:28 pm

I nodded my head once in greeting. "Wonderful day huh?" I asked looking up, a wind blew past, smelling of fresh strawberries, which should be out of season by now
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:36 pm

"Yeah, definatly," I said, looking up, then towards the ground. I glanced over at him. Hey- Cute!
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:42 pm

I sat down, and Della lied at my feet, the big Pitbull didn't seem to bothered by much anything 'sept growling at a butterfly. I rolled my eyes, "You'll have to excuse Della, she can be alittle yippish at times" I said smiling
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:46 pm

"That's fine," I said, smiling. I sat down, with my hands in my lap.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:50 pm

I smiled, and offered her my hand, "I'm Jacob Armstrong, son of Demeter" I said my grassy green eyes shining. As I gave a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 pm

I smiled. "I'm Ali. Daughter of Aphrodite," I said. I shook his hand politely.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:20 pm

"Pleased to met you" I said and sighed, lookingat the plants, picking a strawberry and plopping it in my mouth
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:24 pm

I looked at him, to the plants. "I don't know if they're clean or not," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 pm

I laughed, "And what going to be on them dust, no we watered them good about 8 this morning" I said smiling, then winked, "There clean" I said smiling, Della sniffed the plant, and whined, I rolled my eyes and picked one, pulling of the leaves off the red berry and fed it to the dog, who shallowed the fuirt
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:45 pm

"Oh, right. Of course," I said, turning away and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 pm

I laughed, picking a fresh ripe Strawberry, seeming to turn even sweeter when it touched me, I taped her shoulder and offered her the food.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm

I turned back to him, barely smiled, and took the fruit. "Thanks.." I said silently.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:56 pm

I nodded, and took my left hand to pet Della, and my right to eat the fruit, "So. How long you been here?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 pm

"Three years," I said. I rolled the strawberry around in the palm of my hand. I looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:07 pm

I shook my head, "I've only been here two mounths" I said fiddleingwith my tennis,wore and drity they didn;t seem to fix with the clean new coulths I was wearing, but with my tanned skin and a the streak of dirtI missed washing my face.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:11 pm

This was starting to irritate me. I crawled over so I was sitting next to him. "Anything interesting about you that I don't know yet?" I said, starting to cross over to my flirty side.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:16 pm

I shook my head, "No... not mush, other then I can strange people with a watermelon vine, no nothing to amzing..." I said smiling friendly. Dela looked at the girl, giving her a mean look, and climbed in my lap, begging attention, which i couldn;t help but give her, by rubbing her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:19 pm

I knit my eyebrows together. "Okay then," I said, out of words.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 pm

I turned towards her, amused, breathing strongly, and in prefect rhyomn. "Is there anything I should know about you?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:32 pm

I thought, not looking at him. "I'm a pro at hair and makeup. I'm practically a fashion designer too. I've dated many guys before, so I can tell if you're going to be good to me or not," I said, then looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:36 pm

I coaked my head to the side, "Good to you?" I asked, unsure of what she meant
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:51 pm

"Yeah," I said annoyed. "I don't wanna date a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries. Empty?   Strawberries. Empty? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberries. Empty?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next