Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni] Empty
PostSubject: Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni]   Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 am

Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni] Emily
Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni] Emily-1

The sun was just beginning to rise and the cool of the night was lifting. The morning air was crisp and fresh and smelled of a new day. The rising sun was turning the world a gentle golden hue. The clouds were a light shade of pink and the top of the sky was slightly fading to a light blue. A gentle gust of morning wind swept through the camp. It was the start of another beautiful day. However, many of the campers were asleep. They did not get to witness the pureness that was the sunrise. Emily Morgan was not one of those people. She often got up to watch the sunrise, before promptly going back to sleep. Today was another one of those days. Emily watched the sunrise from the empty chariot tracks. Her knees were tucked into her chest and her chin rested on top of them. Her hair was pulled back into a loose braid that hung over her shoulder. She wore a jacket over top of her pajamas. Emily often came out here to watch the sunrise. It was peaceful and quiet. Birds began to chirp in the distance and Emily knew that the world was awakening. The thought made her smile. The teen leaned back on her hand and let out a content sigh while she watched the sun rise lazily into the sky.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni]   Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:01 am

Rosy pink and yellow clouds shrouded the sky, taking their time to part as the blue sky beneath awoke enough to cover the world, inch by inch, consuming the horizon with casual indifference. It was a well-known process that happened just about every morning on these summer day. The golden sun began the warm up the earth as its inhabitants stirred, taking their time to resurface to consciousness. Bird songs rolled on the pleasant morning breeze and filled the air, it was going to be your typical perfect day.

Well, maybe.

A low rumble resonated from a rather large bird barreling around the track. It was a warning to predators--and anyone who might be in the way. Harper shrieked, legs shaking as she clung to the chariot's front, clawing to stay latched, knuckles white from the force she was applying. Her head was down, eyes squeezed shut and muscles tensed. She was ready for an imminently painful stop to her ride.

Bloop, the 8 foot ostrich pulling the meager cart around, had used a little too much force, surging the chariot forward. He was forced to keep running, else get rammed in the butt and lose more than a few tail feathers. He bellowed out in protest and panic, not quite in synchronization with his driver's own terrified screams.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni]   Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni] Emily
Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni] Emily-1

Emily looked up suddenly as she felt a rumbling on the ground. She heard a scream and she saw a chariot barreling down the track. Emily's eyes widened in panic and she scrambled up from her spot and jumped to the center of the track. She saw the girl standing on the out of control chariot. She looked terrified. Emily looked around frantically, trying to figure out something to do. "Hey!" she called to the girl, cupping her hands over her mouth to make her voice travel. Emily brought her fingers to her lips and let out a loud whistle. She hoped that by some miracle this would calm the bird down. Emily glanced at the chariot and then at the track. She positioned herself in the middle of the track far ahead of where she and the chariot would meet. She put her arms out on either side of her. She silently hoped that this would cause the bird to stop. She made sure to leave enough room for a slow stop, rather than a sudden one. She let out another whistle, making sure she would be able to jump out of the way if necessary.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni]   Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty Tracks [p r i v a t e--To Sni]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: