Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Empty Days (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Empty Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Empty Days (Open)   Empty Days (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:04 am

Nicole walked around, looking at all the cabins. Sighing she brushed her hair behind her ears. She was wearing dark blue jeans and a white graphcic Tee. Her casual wear, after being gone for a while she wondered how many new faces there would be, a lot. She was sure of that.
Back to top Go down

Empty Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Days (Open)   Empty Days (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:09 am

I walk in and look around and spot a girl... If only I had the nerve to talk to one beautiful girl... Just one! That's all I ask for...
Back to top Go down

Empty Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Days (Open)   Empty Days (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:24 pm

I walk into this strange camp, feeling like something is watching me. Odds are, something was- I was told today that I was a demigod. Chewing my gum quietly, I passed a pine tree with something glittery hanging from it. I look around and see... Another person! Maybe she could help me. Scared and sad, I approached her. "Hello," I say. "My name is Emeli, Emeli Arceri. Nice jeans... And, umm, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

Empty Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Days (Open)   Empty Days (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:40 am

Nicole looked at the girl, "Emeli", "My name's Nicole Martin, Daughter of Hades," She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty Days (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Days (Open)   Empty Days (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty Days (Open)
Page 1 of 1