Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] Empty
PostSubject: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] Matthew-2
Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] Matt2-1

Matthew donned his skates, lacing up the ties around his ankles. It was dark outside and the moon was full and hanging high in the sky. However, Matt felt like skating at night. He flipped the lights that surrounded the frozen section of the lake on and watched as they twinkled like stars. He smiled and shut his eyes, willing snow to fall around him. White, frozen flakes began to fall from the heavens and Matt gave a nod of satisfaction.
"You know, you might get into trouble for this," Ms. Opal purred, swishing her brown, gray and white tail. Her teal and blue eyes stared up at her friend, but Matt waved the notion away. "I don't care... Besides, it's not like I'm just some person. I'm a Khione camper! I helped freeze this lake. I might as well get the chance to skate at night," he pointed out. Opal shook out her now snow covered coat and started licking her paw. "If you say so," she chimed.
Matt rolled his eyes and made his way onto the lake. Ms. Opal studied the son of Khione a moment before padding onto the lake herself. She slipped a few times, but tried to keep her balance. "My paw pads weren't meant for frozen lakes!" she called, plopping down on the edge of the ice. Matt grinned, skating around her in a large circle. "Then stay on the ground," she pointed out. He jumped into the air and landed gracefully. Matt had always been good at skating, since it's how he spent his childhood. Opal the cat twitched, tucking in her tail when he skated beside her. "If you run over my tail I'll gut you," she threatened, flattening her ears to her skull. Matt simply laughed, deciding to give his friend her space as he continued to skate around, enjoying the silence, the falling snow, and the full moon.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Lily Chevalier, like an idiot, marched past the ice rink in boots and tights. Many people asked themselves what was wrong with her. But, people weren't outside tonight. Like an idiot, Lily wore her swimsuit under her clothes and carried a towel as well. She was going swimming. Like an idiot.
    Snow fells into her boots turning her feet wet and uncomfortable. Her mouth was set in a hard line and she was pissed. Her sister had argued with her about the temperature of the ocean. Lily didn't believe that it would be too cold for her.
    Lost in her thoughts, Lily didn't see the log that she tripped over. "Agh!" she yelled, falling facefirst into the snow.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40645099
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Matt skidded to a stop in his skating and turned in the direction of the aggravated cry. He saw a girl face down in the snow and frowned. She wasn't dressed very warmly... Maybe she was a daughter of Khione that he didn't know. Matt skated to the edge of the lake and removed his skates. He walked over to her in his socks, not caring about the cold. "You alright?" he asked when he was a foot away. He offered a hand to help her up and a friendly grin. "Took quite a spill there... It's the damn snow, it hides everything," he joked, chuckling at his own ironic humor. "..Didn't you make the snow?" Opal called, padding up beside Matt. Matt was silently snorting with laughter, but he nodded his head. 'That's why it's so funny!' he replied through their empathy link.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] 5596832546_7307685c9a

L I L Y | I S A B E L L A | C H E V A L I E R

Lily's face was wet with the snow. She sputtered and spit out some snow. Lily rolled over and helped her own self out of the snow. "Thanks for the help, but I'd rather fail on my own." She said, dusting the snow off her thermal sweater. She was very cold now, and she expected to become sick within the next few days.
    She looked him up and down. He was laughing at her. 'I'd like to see him surf.' She thought with an audible snort. She was just a little shorter than him. He was cute, too. "Good thing this isn't sand. Otherwise I would've cut the hell out of myself with hidden shells and whatnot." She smiled.

Last edited by the mellophone player on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Matt shrugged his shoulders and let his hand drop to his side. "The name's Matthew Pierce, but I just go by Matt," he said, flashing a wide, goofy grin. Matt slipped his hands into the pocket of his leather jacket and took in a deep breath. Opal swished her tail, letting out a meow in greeting. Matt looked down at his friend and smiled. He bent down and scooped her up in his arms. He stroked her brown fur, grinning when she began to purr happily. "So tell me...what brings you out so late at night? And not dressed for the weather either," he inquired, raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] 5596832546_7307685c9a

Lily smiled with guilt. "I go by Lily Chevalier." She stated staring at the cat. Lily didn't care for cats. She wasn't really a pet person, despite Parker. She looked up at Matt's face. "I...was going swimming." She said looking down at her feet. She looked back up with a sheepish look and shrugged.

Last edited by the mellophone player on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Matt raised a surprised eyebrow. "You're going to swim? That water is freezing!" he said, pointing to the unfrozen section of water. He set Ms. Opal down in the snow and she sat back on her haunches. 'The girl is crazy. She'll freeze to death,' the cat remarked. Matt glanced down at Opal and nodded his head. "That water is way too cold. Your lungs will close up and you'll drown from it being so cold. If anything let me remove some of the cold from the water.." he offered, wiggling his fingers like they were magic.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:15 pm

'Ugh. Damn. She was right.' Lily thought angrily. Though, she did love a good swim. "You would do that?" She asked hopefully. Lily hadn't gone swimming since the nice weather had ended in October. Lily looked at his fingers and then his face. Then it clicked, "Oh! You're a son of Khione! I should've known," she said with a grin. "Would you like to come swimming with me?"

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Matt thought for a moment before he shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, but I don't have a suit. Guess you're lucky I wear boxers then, huh?" he pointed out, jokingly wiggling an eyebrow. Shaking his head he smiled, laughing at his own jokes. "Nah, but I'll keep you company. But since I don't have a suit, and since I usually don't undress until the third date, I think I'll just sit with my feet in the water or something," he added. Matt strolled away from the frozen section of the Lake, making sure to get far enough away that the heat wouldn't spread. He stuck both hands into the water and shut his eyes tightly. Focusing on the cold of the water, he sucked it into his body like a sponge. It was hard for him to do, and he didn't heat the water, but he made it about ten degrees warmer than it was.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm

daughter of pontos; primevial god of the sea, and fish

"Thank you, thank you!" Lily said giddily jumping up and down like a third grader. She slipped off her boots and tights and shorts and pulled her sweater off over her head. She walked over to the tiny section of unfrozen water and dipped a toe into it. 'Perfect,' she thought as she stepped off the ice and into the water. She opened her eyes in the water. Instead of being murky like you'd expect, it was perfectly clear and made her vision even better. Lily could see the bottom where something lay wedged in the sand. She furrowed her brows and swam down to it. The water got colder as she swam downwards. At the bottom, she could almost feel the water pressurem, but ignored it. She was obsessed with the little gold, thing sticking out of the sand. It almost looked like a hilt of a sword for a moment. Lily pulled on it expecting it to come right out, but it didn't even budge. She pulled on it harder. It moved a little this time.
    This time, Lily gave a good hard yank. A sword slid cleanly out of the sand. Her eyes widened as she looked at the golden blade. It had words inscribed on them in Greek, but she didn't noticed as she kicked her way to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Matt smiled and sat on the shore. He dipped his hand in the water and swirled it around a moment before he sighed. She had been under the water for a while... Matt frowned, wondering if she was okay. 'She's probably one of those demigods that can hold their breath for a long time. Like Poseidon or Pontos or something..' Opal mused, padding over to Matthew's side. Matt frowned and patted his cat's head with a sigh. "You're probably right. I just don't want to be the one who let a girl drown," he pointed out. He then saw a figure swimming up towards the surface and he let out a sigh of relief. It was then that his eyes flickered to the sword in her hand. He sat up a bit, watching its golden-bronze form ripple underneath the water. "Whatcha...um...Whatcha got there?" he asked, craning his neck in curiosity.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:08 pm

L I L Y ● I S A B E L L A ● C H E V A L I E R

Lily broke through to the surface and doggie-paddled over to the ice ledge and leaned over it. She set the sword on the ice and hoisted herself out the water. Her lips were blue and her face had lost most of its color. Heat rolled off of her body in the form of steam. The tendrils twisted around her face and disappeared into the freezing night air.
        "I dunno. But, it looks like a sword," she said and looked up at Matt. She let her numb fingers flit over the blade of sword.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Matt jumped a bit when he saw her blue lips, colorless face, and all around frozen body. He hastily, and clumsily, slipped off his jacket, gloves, scarf and hat. "You're going to get hypothermia! Here, put these on," he demanded, slipping the jacket over her shoulders. He pulled her closer, hoping to give some of his body heat to her. Opal padded over and curled up on Lily's lap, also offering her body heat and fur. "I guess if we didn't know each other before, we certainly do now," he pointed out with a grin. He rubbed her arms, hoping to generate some friction, which would also bring heat. "What doy ou say we go to the armory? It's always toasty warm in there and we can get you warmed up quickly," he offered.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:59 pm

"I'm f-fine," Lily insisted, her numb lips barely able to form the words. She wriggled out of Matt's grasp and picked up her towel and wrapped herself up tight. Her teeth began chattering and she slipped on her boots. "Come on, let's go to the armory." She said, starting to walk through the snow, snow falling into her boots again. At least she couldn't feel it.
        She glanced back at Matt thinking, 'Oh, my. He is cute...why'd I do that? What's wrong with me?' She shook her head, angry at herself.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:45 pm

Matt watched her walk away and he sighed, rising to his feet. 'You tried. At least you got her to go to the armory," Mrs. Opal pointed out. Matt nodded his head. 'Yeah, at least I did that..' he replied through their empathy link. Matt shook his head, picked up the sword, and trotted after her. He examined its bronze surface curiously. "So you just found this at the bottom, huh? Wonder where it came from.." he mused. He turned the sword over and over in his hands, tossing it up slowly to measure its weight. "This thing has some heft to it...Whoever used it must have been strong."

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Seriously regretting her decision to get up, Lily turned around and walked backwards. "Yeah...it just slid right out from the botto-" Lily hadn't seen a rock lying hidden in the snow and fell backwards into the freezing snow. Wearing only a towel, Lily's skin screamed from the cold. She yelped and struggled to get up without her skin touching the snow. It wasn't working all that well. "M-maybe, I shouldn't w-walk in the snow at all," she said with a chuckle. A small tremor made the hipster girl shudder for a few seconds. Her teeth chattered. 'Maybe I shouldn't be out in the winter weather, anyways...' she scolded herself angrily.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Matt bent down to help her up and he sighed. He, once again, dressed her in his warm clothing. He draped the leather jacket over her shoulders, placed the gloves over her hands and the scarf around her neck. "Now don't take these off again, okay? And don't squirm or scream, alright?" he warned. He waited a moment, giving her a chance to process his warning before he scooped her up off of the ground. "You just focus on being warm. I'll get us to the armory quickly," he said. For once, his expression was serious. He could feel the cold radiating from her body, and he didn't like it. He attempted to pull the cold out like he did with the water, but it was harder. People were harder to control than water. But he tried his best, hoping that maybe his cold controlling abilities had some affect and warmed her up a bit.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Lily, now safe from the cold, moved around a little bit. She picked up the sopping wet towel off the ground and folded it. The leather jacket was a tad itchy against her bare shoulders and she shoved her long arms through the sleeves. It was a perfect fit. She glanced at Matt with a blushed face.
        Then, a very random thought hit her: 'Je n'ai pas de pantalon...' or 'I don't have any pants on.' She turned ever redder, even thought it was just her bikini bottoms and not a pair of underwear or anything. Lily glanced away and began walking again. This time, instead of walking, she marched. Lifting her feet up off of the ground to make sure she didn't trip over anything. "T-thank you." She said quietly.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Matt got them quickly to the armory and thanked the gods that they leaved the heat on in there. Then he remembered, there were weapons probably baking right now. It made him slightly uncomfortable to be in such a warm place, since he was more accustomed to cold. He felt...bare and vulnerable here. But he wanted to be sure that Lily would be okay. When he realized that she was lacking in clothing other than her bathing suit he sighed. "You know, swimming in winter probably isn't the best hobby to take up," he pointed out as he pulled a chair up towards one of the furnaces that was blowing warm air. "Do you want me to go get you some pants and a shirt from my cabin?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Lily looked around in the armory. She had never actually been in here. It was...really hot. She pulled up a chair next to the furnace and sat down. She pulled up her legs and tucked them underneath her butt. She pulled Matt's hat off her head and the gloves and set them on the table. But, she left his jacket on. Lily stuck her hands in front of the vent blowing warm air. Her fingers were turning purple which wasn't a very good sign. She sighed and held them there. "Yes.." she said quietly again. Lily felt very self-concious right now. 'God knows why...' Lily thought silently.
        Lily took the hairtie on her wrist and set it on the table, too. She flupped her long, dirty, blonde hair over her shoulder and combed her fingers through it softly a tune. She grabbed the hair tye and began to twist her hair into a fishtail braid.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Matt nodded his head and slipped his shoes back on his feet. "Alright. I'll go get you some clothes. And maybe a jacket of your own. Stay here and keep warming up," he said. He picked up Mrs. Opal and set her down on one of the tables. "And you stay here and don't touch anything. The last time you were in here you almost set the place on fire," he scolded. Mrs Opal hissed, swishing her tail. "I was only a kitten then! You can't hold that against me now!" she exclaimed, but she obeyed. Matt rolled his eyes and trotted towards the door. "I'll be back," he called as he broke into a run to get to his cabin quickly.
He stumbled into the Khione cabin and made his way to the December room. He dug through the contents of his dresser, deciding on a pair of black sweat pants and a white t-shirt. He also picked out one of his hoodies. It was a plain gray sweatshirt with The Beatles' logo on the front of it in white. He grabbed his bottle of cologne and sprayed it into the air before he waved the sweatshirt around in the cloud of fumes. He gave it a sniff and gave a nod of approval. He heard that girls liked guys sweatshirts that smelled like them...
Matthew ran back tot he armory, slipping inside and letting out a breath. Because he ran, he was panting quietly. "Do I smell cologne?" Opal asked from her spot on the table. 'Shut up,' he silently retorted before he walked over to Lily. "How are you feeling?" he asked, handing her the clothing. He'd only been gone for about ten minutes, so he assumed her conditions were just about the same.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Lily looked up, more color in her face, and smiled at Matt. "I'm feeling fine." She took the clothing from Matt's hands and stood up. She took the jacket off and set it on the table. Now wearing only her bikini top, she unfolded the clothes on the table. They smelled strongly of cologne. Trying to be nonchalant, Lily inhaled the smell and closed her eyes. It was a really wonderful smell and she absolutely loved it. It was so strong that Lily knew it was fresh. "Did you spray this before you gave it to me?" She asked, pulling the sweatpants over her long legs. She folded down the waistline so that her bottoms were just a tad visible. She turned around so that her top half was facing the heater and pulled the string on her bikini top and it came undone.
        Lily was used to doing this type of thing. She always changed in front of the boys back in Hawaii so it wasn't a big deal. She slipped the t-shirt on over her chest and then the hoodie.

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Matt grinned and shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe just a little. I wanted to get the smell of the Khione cabin off of them. It has a strange smell. Like hot chocolate, ice, and my half-siblings' perfume, lotion, and cologne. So I figured I should give them a fresh scent," he explained, though that was a total lie. Matt's cheeks, actually his entire face, flushed a bright shade of pink when she undid her top. She was facing away from him, so it was just her back. But still, it made him feel awkward. He abruptly attempted to spin around on his heels. But he tripped and stumbled into a table. And stumbling in the armory is never a good thing. A sword sliced his arm and he cursed loudly. It wasn't a deep gash, but it was a pretty hefty cut. "Do you mind if we move this rendezvous to the infirmary?" he asked, cursing himself for being a klutz.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Lily smiled. "Yeah, come on. I owe you one." She grabbed his jacket and handed it to him. "You want this back?" She asked. Lily glanced at his still red-face, not understanding why he was so embarrassed. She took his arm, the cut one and looked at it. It wasn't that deep, but it looked like it hurt. "That may or may not need stitches," she told him with a slight smirk. She thought it was funny that he had became embarrassed and failed at turning away. She didn't think it was funny that he got hurt, though. Lily wasn't all the way warm, but she never was unless it was summer.

((I'm so awkward with girl characters. Mostly because I'm usually playing the guys. xD))

Last edited by Zan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Matt nodded his head and draped the jacket over his own shoulders. "You can keep those clothes, though. Consider them a Christmas gift," he flashed a goofy grin before he sighed and jerked his head towards the door. "Come on, let's go before I bleed on my clothes," he said. He then realized that he sounded like a girl when he said that and he winced. "I'm not girly. I just like this shirt," he explained. Without another word, he started out of the armory and turned in the direction of the infirmary.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next