Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 5596832546_7307685c9a

L I L Y ● I S A B E L L A ● C H E V A L I E R
daughter of pontos; primevial god of the sea, and fish

Lily let out a snort of laughter. She thought it was too funny that he needed to explain himself. Lily followed Matt out of the warm Armory and into the freezing winter air. She shivered and another tremor shuddered through her. "I'm sorry if I m-made you f-feel unc-comfortable b-back there." She apologized, her teeth chattering.

Last edited by schnops. on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:30 am

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 Matthew-2
Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 Matt2-1

Matt shook his head and waved the comment away like it was a fly buzzing around his face. "Pfft. Noo. It's fine. Between you and me, I'm a very awkward uncomfortable person naturally, your..um...toplessness just fanned the flames for me," he replied with a goofy grin. He noticed her teeth chattering and patted her hand. "We'll be in warm infirmary soon. There you can curl up on a cot and I can get stitches. It'll be fun."
Matt quickened his pace a bit when they neared the infirmary. He stepped inside and smiled at one of the drowsy, confused campers. Night shifts must suck. "Hi, I had a little incident with a stumble and a dagger," he explained, holding out his injured arm. The camper gestured him over to one of the open cots and began to clean the wound.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 Tumblr_lmwnrfRhVb1qec6zbo1_500

She followed Matt into the Infirmary and sat down on one of the chairs. When she thought Matt wasn't looking, she buried her nose in the sweatshirt and took a deep inhale. Whatever he had sprayed, it was amazing and it practically made her heart skip a beat.
        'There's no way I like him. I just met him.'
        'But he's so cute...'
        'But I just met him!' Lily continued to have this internal conversation with herself until she finally decided that maybe she'd hang out with him for a little while before deciding if she liked him or not.
        Lily absent-mindedly pulled out her Blackberry and checked the time. "Good gods!" She exclaimed out loud. She blinked her eyes and rubbed them, too. It couldn't be one-thirty in the morning already. Could it? She slid her phone in the pocket on the sweatshirt and wondered where she was going to sleep tonight. Lily hated the Hera cabin and the Poseidon kids didn't like her. They were jealous of her or something. Lily frowned; she had only one choice: the Hera cabin. Which wasn't something she wanted to do.

Last edited by schnops. on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:31 am

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 Matthew-2
Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 Matt2-1

Matt sat quietly as the girl mended his arm, or attempted to mend. She cleaned the wound and stitched it up just fine. But she had problems wrapping it in an ace bandage. After a few tries, she untangled the bandage and gave a nod. "You'll have to stay here overnight for your stitches to set some," she explained. Matt sighed, but gave a nod. "Thanks," he replied before she scurried away. Matt rose to his feet and sauntered over to Lily. "I'm stuck here for the night. You're welcome to stay, you know. You can pull up a cot. Not many are in use. But if someone comes in bleeding to death you might have to sneak out the back," he said. Matthew offered a goofy grin before he gestured her over. He plopped down on one of the empty cots and kicked off his shoes.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 Tumblr_lmwnrfRhVb1qec6zbo1_500

Lily watched Matt walk over to a cot and kick off his shoes. "Alright, I'll just stay here to make sure you don't die." Lily said with a smile. Lily moved down a little bit into the chair, trying to position herself so she wouldn't wake up with a neckache. Then she closed her eyes and was out like a light. Lily was the kind of person who could fall alseep instantly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]   Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skating around for no apparent reason. [p r i v a t e--To Zan]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2