Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skating Anyone? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Skating Anyone? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Skating Anyone? (open)   Skating Anyone? (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Adelaide Bennington~ daughter of Eros
Don't go chasing waterfalls
please stick to the rivers and the lakes that your used to

It was crazy to Adelaide that Christmas was really close. She loved Christmas because she got to hang out with the people she loved. It was obvious that most of the people here loved Christmas. It was crazy because they had a huge Christmas tree with presents for everyone. She had made a present, and on the wrapping paper she put Whoever finds this first, its yours, From Adelaide She loved giving to people the most because she loved making people happy and making them smile.

Adelaide was walking around when she heard about Ice skating. Her eyes widened and she jogged to her cabin. She ran to her bunk grabbing her suitcase. She looked at the brown suitcase with stickers on it. She smiled. It reminded her when she was a little girl. She opened the suitcase and found her Ice skates. She had brought them because she didn't leave any of her stuff behind. She looked at the white ice skates that haven't been used in a long time. She closed her suitcase shut zipping it back up and put it back under her bunk.

She walked out of her cabin and went straight for the ice rink. This was going to be fun. she loved ice skating. Lets just hope she still knows how to. She kept walking and saw some people around the rink, but they weren't skating. She walked over to someone "Wouldn't you rather skate then just watch?" she said as an invitation for them to join her. "I can teach you guys, if you'd like."They just gave her a dirty look and walked away. They were girls in a group. The blonde one was the leader because they all started following after she asked them the one simple question. Adel frowned because she could never make any friends. She saw some people skating which was good.

She sat down on a bench and took her grey toms off. She put her skates on which still fit her feet. she put her toms under the bench so no one could see them. She then went onto the ice and almost slipped. She caught her balance and she skated away. She started to skate and she smiled. She was a little rusty, so she would lose her balance a little. She was skating finally. She wasn't losing her balance so she did and little spin.

BOOM

Bad idea. She feel straight to the ground hitting her butt. She looked up to seeing the other person still up. She stayed on the ground because she was a little dizzy. 'I'm so sorry." she said. She failed again. This person could of been her friend in the future, but now she bumped into them. What else could go wrong?

[/color]

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Skating Anyone? (open)   Skating Anyone? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Skating Anyone? (open) Tumblr_ly0sseVW4e1qlchdwo7_250

Oh, what Romeo would do for fundraisers.

He was freezing, first of all. Wearing nothing but a swimsuit in below-freezing weather tends to do that to a person. Second of all, he felt really embarrassed. Nearly every girl who walked by had giggled and continued walking, which led to his third problem: no one was dropping money into his bucket. Even the cute image of a puppy on the red and green bucket wasn't helping anyone loosen their wallets and drop in a few pennies.

It was probably a bad idea to listen to the Aphrodite girls for ideas to draw attention, he thought. This is not the kind of attention I want. And certainly not the reputation I want.

He smiled for a few more minutes, trying to catch the eyes of a few ladies (hey, if the swimsuit wasn't going to work, maybe the charm would) and failing. Okay, so the swimsuit was a bad idea. But then he saw his potential problem. Most people were too busy on the ice to pay attention to his fundraiser! Maybe...

Romeo ducked back into his cabin and returned a few minutes later with some roller skates. He would have thrown on some more clothes, but it seemed as if they had been stolen by either a crazy admirer or a Hermes kid. He slid them on and laced them up carefully, his hands shaking as he did so. He breathed heavily on them, hoping that the misty breath would warm his hands. Thank goodness there was a warm cabin waiting for him after he raised some money for the animal shelter.

He carried his bucket to the ice rink, receiving more than a few stares, and at least one whistle. He looked back, spotting a few hockey players laughing and high-fiving each other. Real mature, guys. He skated gracefully into the center of the rink, performing a few tricks to gather attention. A few skaters actually came near him, dropping a few coins and bills in. Finally! A big goofy smile gleamed on his face, and he didn't even mind when a girl bumped into him from behind. He looked down, and recognized the girl as Adelaide, one of his siblings.

"Hey Addy." He reached down his hand, his eyes filled with mirth. "Need a little help?"
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Skating Anyone? (open)   Skating Anyone? (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Adelaide Bennington~ daughter of Eros
Don't go chasing waterfalls
please stick to the rivers and the lakes that your used to

She was confused but why? Was it the fact that she just fell on her butt? Or that the boy knew her name. I mean, she is new, so how could someone even know who this follower was. She took the boy's hand standing up. She caught her balance real quick or she would be on the ground again. I looked at him and smiled "Thank you. " she took a closer look. He did look fimilar, but where was he from? She kept trying to think. Then it hit her! No like it actually did. Someone threw a bouncy ball. She saw it was one of those girls from before. She didn't fall which was good. But she just let the ball roll in the rink. "Your ummm.... Rome? No Romeo!" she said snapping her fingers.

"Your one of my half brothers. That's how you know me." she said grabbing some drachma and putting it in his bucket. She remembered he was in the cabin when she first came here. It was cold and snowing that day. Which was like two weeks ago. She was still the new girl which sucked, but the camp should get better. She prayed it will get better. "So why would someone like you be needing donations?" she asked her half brother.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skating Anyone? (open)   Skating Anyone? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skating Anyone? (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: