Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

skating [kamuel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

skating [kamuel] Empty
PostSubject: skating [kamuel]   skating [kamuel] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:23 pm

skating [kamuel] Tumblr_mwvqjnmsgp1t3plc8o1_500

Samuel wanders through camp, a lost expression on his face. Lately he has been feeling well lost. He has spent a lot of time questioning the reason why he is still at this camp, and he really has not found any real reason. He is eighteen years old, old enough to attend college. Yet here he is, at a children's summer camp, it does not add up.

Letting out a sigh, Samuel pauses and looks around. The harsh winter wind is very cold, so Samuel is bundled up in a nice North Face jacket, a scarf, a hat and some gloves.  He had been on his way to the library, but instead it seems that he has stumbled upon an ice skating rink. The last time he had checked, camp did not have an ice skating rink, so it must be new. Either that or Samuel is horribly lost. It is a nice addition to camp, Sam has always loved ice skating, especially around the holidays.

Smiling lightly, Samuel walks over to the rink. He walks over to the skate rental, and begins to look for a pair of skates. Finding a pair that should fit his feet, Samuel walks over to a bench and sits down. Kicking off his Vans, he slides his foot into one of the skates and laces it up, he then does the same for the other skate.

Standing up, Samuel slowly makes his way on to the ice. Smiling, he looks around before he skates off. At first he takes a few minutes to get the hang of things, as it has been almost a year since the last time he has gone ice skating. But after a few minutes he gets the hang of it, and eventually he is off doing various tricks and showing off his skills.  

Last edited by ML on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

skating [kamuel] Empty
PostSubject: Re: skating [kamuel]   skating [kamuel] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:31 pm

skating [kamuel] Tumblr_mpy66llESW1qehsoxo2_500

Even with my outfit, I was absolutely freezing. A thick black jacket with those warm furry inside tracksuit bottoms. And then, if that wasn't good enough, two t-shirts, three pairs of socks, a pair of snow boots, a hat, scarf and gloves. But it was still so damn cold. Way too cold. Cold enough I was positive I was going to get frostbite on all of my toes and fingers. Although, the gloves were pretty nice. All soft on the inside and a sort of mitten type style thing which could be pulled off or put on too cover my fingers. I liked them. And my scarf. And my hat. None of which matched each other. That wasn't really important though- considering I was still cold as ice.

I didn't have any particular dislike for snow and ice. Actually, it had been quite enjoyable before. But for Zeus' sake, I couldn't be expected to love it all the time, could I? Daughter of Hyperion, hello! The sun and fire and all that very warm stuff. The cold and I did not play well together for the most part. At least not this year. First day of the snow and it was already annoying me.
    Also annoying me?
    The whole Winterfest thing which had gone up over night. Sure, it looked like fun, but who wanted to be pelted by countless snowballs? The old Kali, now she would have found it fabulous. Me? Not so much. The only thing which seemed like fun was oddly, the Ice Skating rink which had gone up overnight. It looked... interesting? Like I knew I could at least try it. And for some reason, some insane reason, I actually wanted too.

It wasn't the old Kali peeking through after an encounter with Raziel Swift. It definitely wasn't the old Kali peeking through cause of Christmas being near. Nope. She was gone. End of story, time to move on with life and try find some normality. No point wasting time over absolutely nothing. It wasn't worth it.

My head had sort of been pounding after eating breakfast and walking. Like every damn step made my brain throb more and more, and chewing food had made it worse. It was getting a little better (Ok a lot)... but I was kind of afraid it would come back worse than ever. Apparently being hungover gave that feeling. I'd never known before- before, I would never have drunk enough to actually get drunk, and I certainly wouldn't have drunk enough to be hungover the next day. Actually, the most I'd ever drank before, was a glass of watered down wine at Christmas with family and stuff, as far as I remembered. The last while though, I'd been sort of... what was the word adults used which really didn't describe my situation? Binge drinking? I wasn't that bad, but this morning I'd woken up with a proper hangover. Advil had helped a little, and after the initial pain of eating, I'd actually started to feel better. Maybe it wasn't a proper hangover.

But the whole waking up with a pain in my head thing had probably been the reason I hadn't been exactly happy with the snow.

Didn't stop me making my way out too the Ice Skating rink and searching for some skates.

It was too tempting really. I wanted to skate, or at least try to stake, and there was only one place I could do that in. It was possible everyone else was too busy doing things like snowball fights to be crowding around the ice skating rink. And I was right. When I arrived, there wasn't anyone else around.

It took a couple minutes to find the right size skates, but soon I had them strapped on and I was attempting (Unsuccessfully) too make my way out onto the ice. Obviously it had been a bad idea to come staking, cause I couldn't even make my way out onto the ice without nearly falling every couple seconds. But damn.... I couldn't give up without trying.

I hadn't noticed before, but someone else had arrived and managed to get out onto the ice. They were good... so good that when I finally reached the railing, I leant against the rail and watched for a couple seconds. Insane tricks. How could anyone be that good? After a few minutes, the figure got closer, looked like he was slowing down for another trick, and-

Samuel.

'Well, didn't expect to see you here...' I spoke before I even realized I'd spoken, but I didn't make any move to cover it up. Instead, I fixed a half smile on my face and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

skating [kamuel] Empty
PostSubject: Re: skating [kamuel]   skating [kamuel] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:56 pm

skating [kamuel] Tumblr_mwvqjnmsgp1t3plc8o1_500

Samuel successfully lands his trick, and continues skating around the rink. Everyone once in a while, he throws in another spin. During one of the spins, he notices that he is not alone. Well that's embarrassing. Samuel slowly stops skating and turns to look at the person. He had not been expecting to meet another person and now he is unsure of what to do. As it is a bit embarrassing.

"Yeah I wasn't expecting to see anyone here either, I thought I would be alone"he says quietly, once he hears their statement. Samuel licks his lip and slowly looks up at the person. His face is a nice rosy red color. However when he notices that the other person is Kalina, he starts to grin. At least it's not a random person, that's a bit better. Grinning, he skates over to her and leans against the wall, resting his arms on top of it.

"Hey there, long time no see"he says still grinning. Samuel then looks down and notices her ice skates, so she's going to skate. Well duh, she's at the ice skating rink. Biting his lip, he looks at her. "Shall we skate?"he asks offering her his hand. He then nervously looks away fearing rejection.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

skating [kamuel] Empty
PostSubject: Re: skating [kamuel]   skating [kamuel] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Kalina Nikolova
Work in Progress cause things

OOC?! Kamuel<3
WORDS?! None snort
OUTFIT?! None made
THEME?! Part II - Paramore
TAG?! ML! <3
I AM NOTHING BUT A SHADOW IN THE NIGHT
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

skating [kamuel] Empty