Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:20 am

HYRULEAN . . . . . .

"Sorry." I didn't really know why I was apologizing, but it seemed like a good
idea. I felt like I had done something wrong again. Maybe she didn't really like
heights. Or was it the falling from the height we were at? We were actually perched
rather high on the wall. Behind us was the splendid panorama of the Camp, and
the beauty of the nature around it. I could see the sky reflected in the tranquil
lake. "Yeah. Wow.", I most eloquently added.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Nicole rolled her ryes lightly at Andy. "Why are you saying sorry? I didn't see a mistake," Nicole said to Andy, a small smile playin on her lips. Nicole sat down the cement, her legs swinging off the edge. She watched with her brown eyes as campers passed by, laughing and talking with friends. Nicole's eyes flickered to Andy. Patting the spot next to her, Nicole smiled. "Don't just stand there. It's not like I'm gonna push you or anything," Nicile teased, smiling a bit..
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:25 am

HYRULEAN . . . . . .

I laughed, while sitting back down, the sheaths around my waist clanging against
the concrete of the arena wall. I ran a hand through my hair, trying to salvage
an appearance out of a tangled mess. "Well, if you push me, at least bring me to
an Apollo kid, please?"
, saying it as sarcastic and idiotically as possible. Smiling,
I kicked my feet back and forth against the wall, like a child, leaving scuff marks
from my shoes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Nicole alughed. "Yeah, I'll make sure an Apollo kids comes to you. Or maybe I'll just leave you," Nicole teased, playfully hitting Andy with her elbow. She brushed a piece of her brown hair back, watching the campers pass by. Nicole leaned forward, only a tiny portion of her body sitting on the ledge. "Wow," Nicole whispered again, leaning even further forward.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 YExZb

I watched as she leaned farther and farther forwards. Uh-oh. I remembered the last time I'd seen someone fall from a height like this. Actually, I didn't, because of my Mist-corrupted memories, but I had the strangest sense of deja-vu then. And I certainly did not want a repeat. "Careful, Nicole. Don't lean too far out; I wouldn't want to have to drag your half-dead body to the Apollo cabin." I still carried on with the teasing, my voice light and gentle, but now I was worried and troubled. I didn't show it at all on the outside though.

ANDREW NOVEMBER HYRULEAN . . . . . .

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Nicole barely heard Andy. "Hm?" Nicole asked, as if she was in some sort of trace. Nicole leaned out a few more before slipping off the ledge. Nicole's brown eyes widened with fear as she snapped out of the trace. Nicole felt herself fall a bit, not before being able to grab a small chunck on rock that was sticking out of the wall. Nicole was pretty much dangling from one hand now. Nicole looked up, seeing Andy was a few good inches above. "I didn't plan on falling to my death!" Nicole yelled, trying to climb back up the wall. Nicole tried to find other rocks sticking out of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 YExZb

Gods. That was a rather malevolently exciting moment, right there. I glanced at her, shaken and pale on the wall next to me, and I sighed. "Come on, Nicole, let's go back down. It's not really safe here." I hated to be the party pooper, or to ruin moments of fun like this. Aloof I may be from social situations, but not ignorant, and it was possible she could get hurt if we stayed up here. I unattached both swords, and with an exaggerated sigh, slid over the side like I was going to fall.

Nope. On the way down, the swords heated up til they were flaming blue, and they slid though the concrete of the arena like a hot knife through butter. They caught, and then I was already halfway down the wall. Stabbing the other one slightly higher, I let go and jumped the rest of the way. "Just step on the swords. They won't break."

ANDREW NOVEMBER HYRULEAN . . . . . .

Last edited by Nckia E8 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Nicole nodded, trying her best not to fall. Moving her foor to the right, Nicole was pulled up a little bit higher. Fear was written all over Nicole's face. "I guess I should listen to the Ares Cabin when they tell me to do pull ups," Nicole said, looking up at Andy as he pulled her up. Soon, Nicole was close enough to the edge to pull herself up. Nicole gripped the edge, pulling herself up the rest of the way. Nicole landed next to Andy, laying on the ground and breathing hard. Nicole could feel her heartbeat beating a thousand miles an hour. "I'm never doing that again," Nicole whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:21 pm

This was too dangerous, although exciting. I glanced at Nicole, and she was shaken and pale. I sighed. "Come on, Nicole. We should get back down. It's gonna get dark soon. It's dangerous up here." I stabbed the wall with one of my shortswords, grunting with the effort. Then, with a wink at Nicole to ease the tension, I slid off the wall, grasping the shortsword already embedded in the arena wall, with the other in my hand. As I fell downwards, I pushed energy into the sword until it glowed a superheated blue. Letting the other sword go, I just stuck the sword through the wall a bit further down like a hot knife through butter. Halfway down.

"Okay, just step down. It's not far, and the swords are unbreakable!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Nicole looked down to where Andy was. Oh gods, did she really have to go down. "Uh, alright," Nicole called to Andy in a small voice. Nicole did what Andy told her, trying her best not to trip on her own two feet or fall to her death. You knw, either one. Nicole still couldn't help but roll her eyes as Andy winked at her. "What am I going to do with you Andy?" Nicole teased him, giving him a light smile. Nicole reached where Andy was, almost tripping on her own two feet. "Gods I hate heights," Nicole muttered to Andy, her brown eyes looking down.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 pm

I sighed, and turned away from her after she got down. "It's an easy way down from here. Uh- Nicole, I gotta go now. One of my friends is off for a quest and I want to contact him one more time before he's off." Well, that was true, but all of a sudden I didn't feel so good. I didn't even know why. Kicking up dust from the floor with the toe of my shoe, I stammered, "Well, it was nice seeing you. I should- I should be off now." I gave her a smile in farewell, but my mind was preoccupied and my heart wasn't in it. The smile didn't reach my eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Nicole bit her lip as Andy smiled. She knew that smile too well. Way too well. Nicole always played that smile everyday. Yet, she didn't want anyone elso to copy what she had done in her life. What she hda done wasn't the best way to cope with feelings per say. Nicole's brown eyes flashed over to Andy's eyes. She stepped forward and bit her lip again.

"That's not a real smile," Nicole said softly, looking up at Andy because he was so dang tall while Nicole was short. Suddenly though, Nicole opened up her arms and gaev Andy a hug, showing she cared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3