Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Nevaeh gasped as she felt...better. Nevaeh sat up slowly, still shaking a bit. No one was hurting her grass now. Cold swear beaded her forehead and Nevaeh felt sick. She took a deep breath and just sucked it up. Turning, Nevaeh screamed at what she saw. "I killed Andy!" Nevaeh yelled loudly. Nevaeh poked his nose. "Andy...psssst Andy," Nevaeh said loudly. Oh my gods, Nevaeh killed him. Nevaeh hands started to shake as her brain turned to mush. What now? Nevaeh dug through her pockets and found a small vival of nectar. Nevaeh opened Andy's mouth slightly and poured a few drips of nectar. "Andddyyyyyyyy!" Nevaeh whispered loudly. Nevaeh knew she couldn't take him o te infirmary. Nevaeh was took weak to carry him. Could she heal him with grass? Nevaeh shrugged, it was worth a shot. Closing her eyes, Nevaeh let the grass genty wrap around Andy. Nevaeh could feel it's energy going into Andy's. Nevaeh breathed slowly, feeling her enrhu going away. 'Wake up soon!' Nevaeh screamed in her head

-btw COOLEST POWER DESCRIPTION EVER xD-
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:43 pm

I was having a very tormenting dream. In it, giant flowers that looked like crosses between Venus Fly Traps and Pitcher Plants were trying to eat me. I slashed left and right, but with each strike my strength faded and 2 more ravenous plants grew to take their place. I tried to summon heat from my weapon, but it wasn't working...

And then I woke up with a start.

My eyes blurred, then cleared as they focused on the pretty face hovering close to his. "Nevaeh?", I groaned, as a searing and aching pain ripped through all my joints. Trying to pick myself up was futile. I just kind of lay there, and then realized, "Nevaeh! Are you okay? I hurt you badly with the trick on the grass, didn't I?" Coughing from congealed blood in my mouth, with insane effort, I sat up. My swords lay beside me, impaled into the ground. Man, I must have looked as crappy as I felt...

(OOC: My power description? THANKS, IN THAT CASE! :3)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Nevaeh jumped when Andy woke up. Without thinking, Nevaeh crushed Andy into a hug. "I'm glad your okay!" Nevaeh said. Nevaeh winced slightly at Andy's touch and pulled away. She probably just hurt him too. Nevaeh handed Andy a piece of ambrosia. "Here, only rat this much," Nevaeh told Andy. Nevaeh nodded her head at Andy's question. "Yeah, you did kinda hurt ne when you burned the grass. My life is connected to nature," Nevaeh told Andy, hugging her knees to her chest. Nevaeh hated pollution; it sometimes made her very sick thinking what was happening to nature. Nevaeh wrinkled her nose at the thought. "I thought I lost you," Nevaeh whispered to Andy.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Groaning again, and flopping back down when I saw Nevaeh was clearly fine now, with no permanent damage, I grimaced, "Sorry for the grass thing. I was pretty pushed to win, no offense or anything." Pushing away her ambrosia square, I explained, "Can't eat ambrosia or godly food after I use my power like that. I mean, yea... I can, but it won't do anything, or even taste like anything. I think... I take out a part of my godly side when I use my metal shifting abilities in excess, and godly things don't affect me until it regenerates- so save it for yourself."

Stretching out, I laughed (a rather harsh sound to me, my mouth was dry as sand), and winced as more sore muscles decided to torment me. "And I'm not going away that easy. I think you'll owe me a rematch some time later."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Nevaeh put her hands in her hips and smiled lightly. "The what am U suppose to give you? I can't drag you to the infirmary! Y-"
Nevaeh stopped short when she thought of an idea. Diggin through her pockets, Nevaeh found a gold drachama. Hopefully Seth would be awake by now. Nevaeh found a random water bottle and threw the water in the air. Making mist, Nevaeh threw the golden coin in the mist and muttered the acient Greek words. Suddenly, Seth appeared in the image, bobbing his head back and forth to Green Day. Nevaeh slapped her forehead. Would that kid ever grow up? "SETH!" Nevaeh yelled loudly. Seth jumped and fell of the chair he was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Laughing at their antics, I lay there, looking at the sky. Dragging my swords back to their sheaths, I waited for this 'Seth' character. What was she calling him for?

(OOC: Really short post, but I didn't feel my character could do anything but groan xD)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Neaveh put her hands on her hips, the universal sign of a pissed off female. Frowning lightly, Nevaeh said, "Seth, I need you to come to the arena and heal Andy for me. He's too heavy to lug." Nevaeh watched as Seth groaned, turning th music off. "What is it with people getting hurt nowadays? Then, you girls have to-" Seth stopped short when Nevaeh gave him a fierce look. Gulping, Seth nodded. You don't wanna mess with a girl who was one with the nature. "I'll be there," Seth said quickly, waving his hand over the mist. Nevaeh smiled and turned to Andy, giving him a small hug. "Sorry," she told Andy.

Seth sighed as he walked out of his cabin. Girls and them hurting campers. Seth's blond hair glinted in the sunlight and his green eyes squinted due to the sun. Turning a corner, Seth saw the arena. Rolling his eyes, Seth walked into the arena, snapping his fingers. "Sup Nev?" Seth asked. Nevaeh gave Seth a cold look. "Don't call me that," Nevaeh snapped. Seth rolled his eyes at her, but didn't say anything. Seth's green eyes drifted to the boy who did look injuired. "What happened man? Did Nev try to kill you?" Seth asked the boy, smiling ad Nevaeh stomped her foot. "Don't call me that!" Nevaeh yelled.

-Lol xD-
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Oh great. More people. I felt some feeling coming back into my limbs, as I shook myself awake and stood up, extremely shakily. Acknowledging Seth with a quick point of my finger, I brushed some of my black hair out of my eyes (which were pretty drenched in metallic-sheen sweat), and said, "Hey, I'm Andrew, son of Hephaestus. And I am... ah... injured because I overexerted myself healin- um, helping Nevaeh here." I frowned. "She doesn't like you calling her Nev. You should stop."

Turning apologetically to Nevaeh, I took a step backwards, and then lost feeling in my legs again, collapsing me onto Nevaeh's angry person. Oh, oops. I seem to be very clumsy.

(OOC: He isn't very awkward because he's too braindead and tired to be like that. xP)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Seth rushed over to Andy when he collapsed. "Dude, you've should have just left Nevaeh," Seth teased. Nevaeh slapped his arm as Seth rolled his eyes. "C'mon Eva, you know your like my sister," Seth told her. Nevaeh just smiled lightly and rolled her eyes. "Just...heal him. Please," Nevaeh asked Seth, worry in her eyes. Seth smirked lightly. "Did you say please? Looks like that's a first in my book," Seth teased again. This time, Nevaeh hasn't Seth a cold look. Jumping slightly, Seth gulped. He learned not to mess with Nevaeh the hard way. Closing his eyes, Seth muttered a few ancient Greek words, his hands glowing lightly. Seth's breathing slowed as he could feel energy going into Andy. Seth gasped and stumbled back into his butt. "Healed ya," Seth said, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:25 pm

The pain...was diminishing... then ebbing, and returning. With enough consciousness to stand up, I realized with a start that the 'stars' that determined my connection with Hephaestus' gift were currently in chaos, and without them, I could not be healed by godly means after overusing my gift, just like the ambrosia square.

Weakly saying, "Thanks, Seth. That-th-that cleared my head up.", I dug into my pocket and pulled out a golden drachma. With a grunt and a sharp intake of breath, the golden drachma pulsed and wavered in my palm, and then imploded in a spectacular flash of golden light and sparks.

I felt the energy rush back into my body and a small portion of heat regenerate themselves in my swords. With a golden look in my pupils, and my face in pleasant elation (God, I wasn't a fan of this part of my power. Expensive, and making me look like a cupcake), the golden dust of the drachma evaporated. The golden light in my eyes receded. Strapping the swords back into their sheaths, I took a firm step forward.

(OOC: Am I allowed to do stuff like that? It seemed like a good power cost.)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Seth raised an eyebrow as Andy seemed to get better by making a coin vanish. "Are you serious? You could have told me that before," Seth grumbled under his breath as Nevaeh laughed lightly. Seth rolled his eyes and got to his feet. "I'm Seth Motega, son of Apollo, Seth said grinning. Nevaeh flicked Seth's head. "You told him your name goofball," Nevaeh teased as Seth rubbed his nose. "I was just making sure," Seth grumbled again.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Rolling my neck to stretch out tired muscles, I laughed politely, "Yes, you did. Um, thanks, Seth, and Nevaeh." Winking awkwardly at Nevaeh, I grinned, "Next time, you shouldn't beat me up so badly. You're too powerful for my tiny self," I smirked, as I was quite a bit taller than her, and a lot bigger. And turning to Seth, I said, frowning, "I try not to do the little 'disappearing coin trick' you just saw there. To, per say, recharge the ability, it takes one day for me to -ah- do it again for every day I would have spent in my damaged state. So I usually use it in cases of emergencies. Plus I don't have unlimited drachmas to just destroy. They are important objects."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Nevaeh rolled her eyes at Andy. "Yeah, yeah Andy. You just got lucky," Nevaeh teased, smiling a bit. Nevaeh glaned up at the clock and her eyes widened. Crap. Grabbing Seth's arm, Nevaeh told Andy, "Sorry, but we have to go. We are both teaching a stupid class Mr. D assinged to us." Nevaeh felt sad about leaving andy, but that's when Nicole walked in, her brown hair down. Nevaeh smiled and grabbed Nicole by the arm. Nevaeh pushed Nicole towards Andy. "Sorry Ands, but we have to go. Nicole, Andy, Andy Nicole. Now bye!' Nevaeh said quickly, pulling Seth with her. Nevaeh hoped Mr.D wouldnt kill them.

Nicole blushed slightly and backed away a bit. Did Nevaeh really have to forget everything? Nicole slid her bracelets down on her wrist so Andy couldn't see the scars. Nicole brushed a piece of her brown hair behind her ear and looked up at Andy with her brown eyes. "H-Hi," Nicole said shyly. Nicole was so gonna kill Nevaeh later.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Tensing up, and guarding my eyes, I looked at this new shy girl. Who was she? And why did Nevaeh just dump her with me? Narrowing my eyes, I said, "Hi, Nicole. I'm Andrew, son of Hephaestus." I stared at her. She wasn't familiar at all to me. Good. Not everyone here would remind me of my lost segments of my past. I pushed heat into the nano-weave of my jacket (my own creation), and the lacerated sections glowed and repaired itself. Great. Another reason why I avoided battle with other demigods. My coolest self-made tech got worn.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Nicole nodded. "Hi Andy. I'm the daughter of Erato, muse of love poetry," Nicole told Andy. Nicole brushed a piece of brown hair behind her ear. "Sorry that Nevaeh just kinda dumped me here. She just doesn't want to turn into a dolphin by Mr. D," Nicole joked, smiling lightly at Andy. Nicole's eyes wandered around the area. "So was Nevaeh good of a fight or what?" Nicole asked Andy.

-Don't worry, Nicole's undibbible. And that's what I told Libby -.- Lol xD-
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:23 pm

I shrugged at her, still keeping my tone light and guarded. "She was okay. I did beat her, but I was stronger than her and I had a godly power that kind of destroys hers. So it wasn't really fair, and I healed her up at a fraction of my life force." Looking around, I said, "But don't tell her that. She might get worried or something."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Nicole laughed a bit and smiled. "It's okay. I won't tell her. She does over worry sometimes," Nicole told Andy smiling a bit. Nicole walked aroung the area a bit, not really knowing what to do or say. Nicole looked at Andy with her brown eyes. "So how long have you been at camp?" Nicole asked Andy curious.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:54 pm

I smiled at her. She sounded decent. "Two days. You?" I looked up, looked around, and gestured towards a low wall of the arena quite close by, I jogged towards it and, using the top as leverage, flipped onto it, landing in a crouched position, then I sat down, legs dangling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Nicole smiled at Andy again. "Been here only a year. I ran away because of my dad," Nicole said flatly. Sh wasn't ready to spill her whole life story to Andy, but to Nicole, he seemed to know what she went threw. Nicole noticed where Andy was and rolled her eyes lightly. Hopping on the low wall, Nicole sat next to Andy. They were not really higher. "Let's go higher," Nicole said with a grin, standing up quickly. She climed up another wall easily, grinning doing so. Now, she was pretty high.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 pm

HYRULEAN . . . . . .

Laughing at Nicole's antics, I muttered rather loudly, "Show off." Determined to not be outdone, I drew Hope, stood up, and stabbed it into the wall close to my waist. Jumping onto the flat of the enchanted sword, it flexed under my weight, and because it was near unbreakable (a real sword would probably bend or something), I rocketed up a couple meters or so, settling comfortably on another segment of a wall top above Nicole's head. I grinned down at her. Now, I was pretty high.

{lol}
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Nicole rolled her eyes at Andy. "Oh, and I'm the show off?" Nicole asked Andy grinning. Andy's sword was still in the wall. Nicole tried to jump to use it, bit was too short. Nicole grumbled some colorful words under her breath. Nicole looked at the wall. It seemed pretty climable. It had a few rocks sticking out on a few places. Nicole started to climb the wall, making it to where Andy was. Nicole made it but was unable to pull herself up. "Help me up pretty please," Nicole asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes a bit before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:21 am

HYRULEAN . . . . . .

Chuckling at her predicament, I extended a hand to her, leaning forward on my
perch on the wall. "Need work on that upper body strength, Nicole?" I joked. With
my other hand, in the shadow of my body, I drew blood from my thumb and streaked
over the empty sheath on my left in an omega pattern. Hope, still stuck in the crevice,
shimmered and returned into its sheathed place. A rather useful ability.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Nicole rolled her eyes. "I do not need help with my upper body strength, thank you very much. I think I'll stay weak," Nicole said with a grin. She watched as Andy made his finger blade. Her warm brown eyes widened. "Andy!" Nicole chided, hitting him the arm. She watched wearily as the sword came back to Andy. Well, there went the route to go back down. Looks like jumping was the only way down now. Nicole looked at Andy worriedly. "Is your, uh, thumb okay?" Nicole asked Andy, raising her eyebrow a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 am

HYRULEAN . . . . . .

I regarded her rather weirdly, before softening. Well, at least she cared. "Yeah,
yeah, I'm totally fine. It's just a small cut. You know, I didn't want to leave my
sword down there where someone might... uh... bang their head on it? So I
summoned it back."
Which was rather unlikely, since no one walked hugging the
wall, especially not when it was 7 feet up. "You okay with jumping when we get
down? Or what?"
I laughed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Nicole rolled he eyes at Andy. Yeah someone would steal a sword seven feet in the air. Nicole nervously looked down. It wasn't that far down. Maybe a few, couple of feet. "Uh yeah, it seems fine. Jumping, yeah. I jump all the time," Nicole said in a small voice. She wasn't in the mood to look like a whip in froont of Andy. Nicole looked over her shoulder, seeing all of camp. "Wow," Nicole muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}   Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for Two {Closed for Andy and Nevaeh}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next