Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Never That Easy {ML}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Brendan shakes his head,"Nope, Never have never will"he says to her. Then after a short pause and a moment of thinking he says,"You know, with all the kids here with powers, what if the kids with out powers were the ones really set apart because we don't have powers?". He then looks at Palmer for a few seconds just studying her. Brendan then starts to tap his fingers on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:29 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer stared at Brendan blankly. "I don't understand what you mean," she says taking her gaze away from him. Her dark curly hair started to blow lightly in the soft cool wind falling in her face. She didn't care.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 pm

"I guess that did sound rather confusing"Brendan says to her. He pauses to rethink his wording. "I guess I was trying to say, what if the people who are set apart from the others were really the kids with no powers instead of the kids with powers, because if you think about it almost every kid at this camp has powers"he says to her. He shivers when a gust of wind blows past him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:44 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer thought for a moment, taking in Brendan's words. They seemed pretty straight forward yet a bit confusing. "So, like having them switch places? Lives?" like opposites, that's how Palmer thought of it. She found it almost obsord to think of something like that. Yet it seemed like something to consider thinking about.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 pm

"Yes, I guess thats how you would look at it"Brendan says to her. He then zips up his jacket, as he feels the temperature slowly start to drop. He sighs softly and looks down at his feet. After a few moments he looks upwards and at the starts, seeing that it is now nearly dark and stars are almost all out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:49 am

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer's eyes followed Brendan's. The stars were starting to come out, the sun just hidden across the horizon or trees and other wonders behind them. The moon was already out and up beautifully captured in the sky. The sun, the moon that stars, all there. Palmer started to hum, Written in the stars
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Brendan smiles as he gazes at the stars. It such a beatiful sight he thinks to him self. He then notices Palmer starting hum. He stands there still, just staring at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer's thoughts wandered. She thought about her dreams and her sister and other things. "You have dreams, Brendan?" she asked softly leaning against a pillar again pulling her jacket tight around herself. She was just wondering. A random thought.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Brendan snaps back into reality, when he hears Palmer's question. After thinkg for a few minuets her anwsers."Well, yes I do have dreams"he says to her. He then turns to face her,"Do you have dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:17 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

"Yeah," Palmer said in almost a whisper. "I have dreams. Big ones," she closed her eyes and thought of her life and it's difficult challenges it always seemed to throw out at her. Her shining dark blue eyes now gazed up at the stars again, following every constellation she knew.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Unsure on what to say, Brendan looks at the sky. He starts to mentally name all of the constilations. After a while he finishes, with that. He then looks at Palmer. "I dont know about you but I think its starting to get cold".
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:52 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

"Yeah, just a bit," Palmer agreed. The night air wasn't welcoming anymore. It was getting bitter and restless. The wind was picking up. Palmer stood up brushing off her pants. She smiled at Brendan lightly, trying to think of something to say next.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Brendan turns to look at Palmer and smiles lightly. "Well, would you like to perhaps accompany me to somewhere, warmer?"he asks her. He then takes a deep breath and, breaths out. Brendan waits there waiting for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:11 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer shook her head. "I don't know," she said. "It's almost dinner, I should probably be..." she almost cursed herself outlook. Since when did she follow rules? "That'd be cool I guess." she said with a shrug and a smile.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Brendan blinks when he hear's what she says, because honestly he wasn't supecting a yes. "Well, why don't we head to our cabins to maybe get some warmer clothing, and then we can check out that winter festival thing". Brendan looks at Palmer, "Does that sound good?"he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:43 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer nodded and closed her eyes taking in a breath. "Yes," she said with a smile, opening her eyes again. "That's seems like a great idea." Palmer hadn't been planning on going to the festival but maybe actually going to a camp actvity would be interesting and maybe a bit fun. You never know when it is Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Brendan smiles at her,"Great!". He then looks at her, and rubs his hands togather. "Okay, well I guess I'll meet you there"he says to her. Brendan then walks down the dock, and walks out of the lake area, towards his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:57 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer smiled and tried to think if she had gone insane. She wasn't herself anymore and she didn't know how she felt about it. Palmer dug her hands in her pockets and walked off towards her cabin. A smile was on her face as she thought deeply and in complete wonder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Never That Easy {ML}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2