Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Easy on the eyes (Dean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Easy on the eyes (Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Easy on the eyes (Dean)   Easy on the eyes (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 am

Felix lay on the beach, flute to his lips. He was enjoying the feeling of the sun on his skin and the sound of his music. Sadly, this bliss was not to last. The tide had begun to come in, and a small wave splashed against his feet, the cold water shocking him out of his peaceful moment. Silently thankful that he was clad only in his swimsuit, Felix made a flash decision. "Eh, why not." He splashed into the water with a whoop, diving down about ten feet out.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Easy on the eyes (Dean)   Easy on the eyes (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:46 am

cameron hunter,
        Cameron tended not to go near the sea since that was the domain of Poseidon. Not something smart for a Child of Zeus. Cameron did go to the beach often though even if just to sit and look out at the water and sit in the sand. Don't forget he loved flirting with the girls there as well. He smiled at a pretty daughter of Aphrodite who walked past and gave her a wink before taking off his shirt to reveal his muscular torso. He settled on a towel in the sand and looked out at the water to see a guy splash around and a couple of girls sit further down the beach. He gave them a quick wave and let his eyes return to the sea.

He cracked his fingers and a small electric charge shot out into a tree which exploded. He swore under his breath, he sometimes lost control of his powers which were different from the usual Zeus kids so he wasn't able to get help. Most importantly he was happy he missed the water, had he hit that someone could've gotten hurt, very badly hurt, if not electrocuted. He needed control over his powers so he opened his hands and let them face each other. He blew into the air between them and blue electricity began crackling between his hands. He moved his hands and the electricity moved with him. He turned his hand around and it faced a small plant. He formed a fist with his hand and it shot out towards the plant. It started burning instantly lucky he gave a flirty smile to a daughter of Poseidon who put it out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Easy on the eyes (Dean)   Easy on the eyes (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:32 am

Felix clambered out of the water, shaking out his hair. He picked up his pipes from where he had left them on the sand and tucked them into his pocket, before making his way up the beach. He flashed flirtatious grins at quite a few of the girls around the beach, and most of the guys. Noting one in particular, a boy with big muscles and blonde hair, he started to wander towards him. As electricity arced off the other boy's fingers and zapped a small tree, Felix snorted. A son of Zeus, and a show off, too. After seeing noticing the flirty manner in which he looked at the girls, Felix sensed a kindred spirit of sorts. "A fellow ladie's man, are yah?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Easy on the eyes (Dean)   Easy on the eyes (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:44 am

cameron hunter,
        Cameron looked up at a guy and cocked an eyebrow, "Yeah mate, who you after at the moment?" he said as he rose his feet and stuck out his hand, "I'm Cameron, yourself?" he asked with a boy-ish grin on his face as he looked at the older and more mature guy in front of him. He flipped his hair out of his eyes quickly. Cam squinted and grabbed his sunglasses of his towel after the sun was glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Easy on the eyes (Dean)   Easy on the eyes (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:58 am

Felix accepted Cameron's hand and gave it a firm shake. "I'm Felix Edgely. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Cameron." He glanced around. "Nobody in particular at the moment, though most everyone here seems... eligible. Haven't even been here that long today!" He grinned. "How about you?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Easy on the eyes (Dean)   Easy on the eyes (Dean) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:09 am

cameron hunter,
        Felix's handshake was firm, a bit too firm and Cam lost control of his powers and some electric energy passed onto Felix. He chuckled nvervously and shrugged, "Sorry, don't have perfect control yet. Anyway, I saw a girl that acts worse than a dracanae but she is gorgeous, Madeline is her name I think," he said carefully. He regarded Felix carefully. There was something about that guy what was different about him, he didn't know what it was exactly but somewhere there was something that didn't sit right with Cameron but he didn't care.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy on the eyes (Dean)   Easy on the eyes (Dean) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy on the eyes (Dean)
Page 1 of 1