Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

"Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e] Empty
PostSubject: "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e]   "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Taylor sighed as he leaned against the fountain in the center of the cabin courtyard. His gaze flickered about each cabin before landing on his own. The Hera Cabin, or Minor Gods but still... He sighed, running his fingers through his messy brown hair. He hadn't been here long, but he could tell the adjustment to the camp was going to be difficult for him. He hadn't spoken to anyone very much..of course he never spoke much anymore.
Taylor let out a sigh and sank down to the moist ground. He picked at the grass in a bored fashion, not bothering to pay attention to anything around him. After he had finished picking at grass, he decided to simply play with a ball of light. It danced across his fingers, illuminating his face and dazzling eyes as it spun and wove itself between his fingers. His expression was a dazed one as he simply moved his hand, following the light's trail in boredom.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e]   "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:46 pm

I pretty much tumbles out of the hera cabin, and scanned the cabin yard, My gaze flicking past a random guy and looking down at the ground right behind him sat a golden and black sleek cat with a blue collor and bell tickled lightly, I walked over there my dark brown eyes fouced on the cat, and on a block close by. I stalked forward to cacth Payton of gruad then with the last step I fell falt on my face, also. I hit my sholder but manged to get away with only a cut to my arm insteed of hitting my head. I also manged to land on my cat who yowled and said a few choise words in my head.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e]   "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am

Taylor heard the commotion and lifted his head. He quickly scrambled over to the girl with a concerned look. "Are you quite alright? You took a bit of a nasty tumble there, eh?" he pointed out in his rich British accent.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e]   "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:57 am

I looked up wiping a streak of dirt of my face. Looking up at him I gave a weak nod once and a sarcasstic smile then sat up looking over, nothing more then a burise and a sreacth that started to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e]   "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Taylor glanced over at the cat. "Is your feline friend alright? Seems to have let out quite a bit of a yowl," he said with a small smile. He turned, leaning against the fountain, fiddling with grass once again.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e]   "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:28 pm

I sighed and nodded, Payton stood up and jumped on the founten and sat down looking at me with her amber and blue eyes. "Yeah, she's my friend, or stalker which ever you choise to call her"I stood up and dusted myself off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e]   "Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Eyes like the rising sun".....Who says that?? [p r i v a t e]
Page 1 of 1