Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Black-eyes Look Better

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Black-eyes Look Better Empty
PostSubject: Black-eyes Look Better   Black-eyes Look Better I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Black-eyes Look Better

From behind, she may look like a beauty. Maybe she is inside. But after a look, you won’t dare talk to her. Well, she was staring at the glass fountain when you saw her. Her right arm looked stuck at a 90 degree angle, but you did not care. From her long, wavy blond hair creeping over her shoulders and back, you claimed you were in love. Her pin-shaped body attracted you and your “I’m-so-desperate-I’ve-lowered-my-standards-to-a-monkey” instincts. Being brave, you stepped up behind her, and lightly tapped her back. She turned around, and you were disgusted, horrified, yet amazed.
A Squidward nose hid her Hitler mustache that seemed to sprout out of her lazily, big nose. Her Santa-cheeks were extremely rosy red on her and made her raindrop head look larger than large. She had red freckles scattered across her nose-thing. Metal blocked blood from escaping the gaping hole on the right side of her head where an ear should have been.
Like urine, this thing’s skin color was a dirty yellow. On the 90 degree arm was a large lump, bruised, swelled, and filled with puss. The other arm was bringing her left side down, that’s how heavy it was. The mutant-girl, surprised with someone wanting to meet her, stepped forward with a limp, and she exposed a smile. That smile exposed rotten, brown teeth, dangling on her purple gums. When her smile widened, baby rats in her mustache ran everywhere on her face.
“Hi,” she groaned in a deep man voice, deeper than yours, as her mouth, and eyes, oozed out orangey slime. This whole time, you were frozen in shock. Her chunky hand, covered in grassy green colored hair, caressed your face with curled up nails, sending chills everywhere in your body. Looking down at her legs, you realized there was green hair everywhere. She wore no shoe on her right foot, which exposed a sausage instead of a big toe. Then, you looked back at her head, and saw purple nose and ear hairs sticking out all over.
Poor girl, you wanted to think. Holy crap, what is this thing?! was what you did think. Sudden sickness filled your body, and you puked all over the mutant woman. Scared of an attack from her, you ran away into the night, your footsteps pounding on the concrete ground. For the next year, you had nightmares.

This is for my Creative Writing class, hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Black-eyes Look Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-eyes Look Better   Black-eyes Look Better I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 am

I was...interested? It was good in the begining how you said her body shape was intriguing and stuff and then you turned the story around on the audience. I love how you used second person POV.
Back to top Go down

Black-eyes Look Better
Page 1 of 1