Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] Empty
PostSubject: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 am

Nicole | Abby | Gens

Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] Tumblr_m6efmbqM7s1rrf9sa

Give em hell, turn their heads
Gonna live life 'til we're dead.
Give me scars, give me pain
Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me,
This one's a fighter

Nicole waited for Daniel at the coffee shop. She felt a little stupid waiting for him all by herself. Sitting at the booth by herself, she bit her lip, her eyes flickering to the door every once in a while. Of course, Nicole thought the worse already. What if that had been a lie? What if Daniel was going to stand her up?

Shaking her head, Nicole leaned back in her chair. This time, her hair was down and its usual way self. That made her happy. Nicole wore little makeup, just eyeliner and blush. She didn't need to down the makeup on her face. Nicole sighed a bit and waited for Daniel. Yet, she couldn't help but grin to herself.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Do you really want to live forever
Forever and
ever

Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] Tumblr_m3j299E10e1rtpk9ko1_500
Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel runs down the street, towards the coffee shop. He had overslept, and he was going to be late. He just hoped that Nicole would understand. He turns right, straight towards the door. He doesn't stop running, but runs straight into the door. The force of the door, and falls on to the ground. Daniel moans, grabbing his head he rolls around on the ground.

Shakily, Daniel gets off of the ground. He rubs the side of his face, where he can feel a bruise forming. He opens the door, and walks into the coffee shop. He shuts the door behind him, and looks around. He spots Nicole sitting in the corner and smiles lightly. He slowly walks over to her.

Daniel slides into the booth across from Nicole, a small smile on his face. The bruise on his face was growing fast, soon it would most likely cover his eye. He is such an idiot. "Sorry I'm late, I overslept. Then I had a slight accident"he says to her. Daniel then smiles lighly and looks at her. She looked beautiful. "You look really pretty right now"he says to her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

This one's a fighter

Nicole blushed a bit when Daniel told her that she looked pretty. Yet, she couldn't help notice a bruise that was starting to form on the side of Daniel's face. Nicole frowned and got up, walking over to Daniel. "What did you do?" Nicole asked Daniel, lightly touching the side of his face. She couldn't help but smile and shake her head a Daniel. Boys.

"It's fine that you are a bit late. Do you need ice?" Nicole asked Daniel, suddenly growing worried over the stupid bruise. Nicole always cared too much about people.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel smiles sheepisly, and looks at Nicole. He felt like an idiot. Heck he should feel like an idiot. He had run into a door. A freaking door. What type of person runs into doors? He sighs and gingerly, touches the bruises. Right away he winces from the pain. Still he gently moves his fingers over it. It stung but it was pretty fresh. Daniel's guess was that he'd have a black eye, but it would be okay.

"I uh ran into a door"he says softly. Daniel then looks down at the table. It was really embarrshing to tell someone that you ran into a door. He then looks up at Nicole, and smiles lightly. "Ice would be nice"he says to her. Daniel then leans back and looks around. Slowly his gaze turns back to Nicole. He smiles lighty and sits there.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

This one's a fighter

Nicole couldn't help but laugh and shake her head at Daniel. He ran into the door. "Sounds more like something I would do," Nicole told Daniel with a small laugh. SHe lightly touched his bruise again and frowned. Well, it didn't look too bad. "I'll get ice," Nicole muttered to him, walking to the counter of the coffee shop. She bit her lip as she waited for someone.

"Can I have some ice?" Nicole asked a boy who seemed her age. He smiled and leaned on the counter. "You by yourself?" The guy asked Nicole. Nicole was confused for a second. She didn't know what to do in a situation like this.

"No, I'm with someone," Nicole told the boy almost mumbling. The boy just grinned. Nicole felt a blush rise in her cheeks. Clapping her hands together, Nicole shook her head.

"Actually never mind," Nicole said, turning to leave. Of course, Nicole wasn't expecting the boy to grab her arm and yank her back, causing her to yelp. Some people looked over but did nothing. Nicole looked over at Daniel, panic in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Daniel smiles lightly and watches as she goes to get his ice. He was lucky that he has someone as nice as Nicole. He grins and gently touches his bruise. He winces from the pain, but he doesn't lift his fingers. He still felt pathetic, he had run into a door. A freaking door. He sighs and sits there.

After a few minutes, Daniel realizes its taking Nicole a while. He looks around to see the guy grabing her. He jumps up and runs towards the two of them. In a split second, he seemed to fill with rage. There was no freaking way this guy was laying another hand on Nicole. He reaches the two of them and turns towards the guy. Daniel grabs his arms, and yanks them away from Nicole. He then turns to Nicole. "Get out of here. Walk to the candy shop, I'll meet you outside of there"he says to her.

Daniel then turns around to face the guy. He didn't even bother to see if Nicole listened to him, hopefully she did. Daniel wasn't sure she'd like to see what he was about todo. Daniel pulls his hand back and forms a fist. He then swings his arm foreward and punches the guy in the eye. He then pulls his fist back and delivers a few more punches. Daniel then lifts his leg and delievers a kick to the guys privates. Satisfied by the look on the guys face as he falls over, Daniel turns to leave the shop.

He runs out of the store, and over to where Nicole is waiting. He wraps his arms around her and looks into her brown eyes. "Are you okay? That asshole paid for it, just so you know"he says, still angry. He was made with himself and with the guy. He then looks down at Nicole. Without thinking, Daniel leans in and kisses her. His eyes close as he moves a bit closer to her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Nicole did as Daniel said. She went outside, not really knowing what was going on inside. What was happening? Nicole tried to look. but couldn't get a clear view really. A few minutes had passed and Nicole was getting a bit worried. Where was Daniel? GEtting sick to her stomach, Nicole was about to walk inside when he came out. Relief crossed her face.

As soon as Daniel wrapped his arms around Nicole, she felt safe. Nicole wrapped her arms around him as well, burying her head in his chest. She took a deep breathe, nodding at Daniel's question.

"Better now that-" Nicole didn't get to finish her sentence as Daniel pressed his lips to hers. Nicole froze for a bit, but her eyes fluttered close as well. Nicole kissed Daniel back, her ams wrapping around his neck. Nicole kissed him for a while, but then pulled away, her cheeks red.

"Uh sorry," Nicole said embarrassed, not feeling sorry though.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos

Daniels curses himself under his breath, as she pulls away. He bites his lip, and stares down at his feet. He is such an idiot. He kissed her. Why did he do that? It was too soon, and just out of the blue. He sighs softly and looks up at Nicole. "I'm sorry Nicole, it was sudden. I'm just stupid"he says softly, his voice slightly cracking.

Daniel then looks around slowly, and stares at his hands for a bit. He then looks up at Nicole. Gods he was an idiot. He hoped he hadn't ruined anything from being so impulsive. He'd never forgive himself if he did ruin anything. "If you want to go, feel free"he says softly. He couldn't imagine she'd really want to stay after that.

Daniel then looks around. Down the street was one of those street venders. He figured that one of them would have ice. "I'm going to go get some ice"he says softly. He then turns and walks over to the vendor. "Can I have a bag of ice?"he asks the man.

Taking his bag of ice, Daniel holds it up to his face. He lets out a sigh of relief. It felt so amazing to have something so cold on his bruise. He looks around and notices Nicole still standing there. He sighs softly, he then slowly walks over to her. He stands there, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

This one's a fighter

Nicole was a bit confused as to why Daniel had told her that. She thought it was going to be the other way around. Nicole watched with her brown eyes as Daniel went to go get ice. WHy would Daniel think that she didn't want to kiss him? She was thinking about what to say to him when he got back.

Nicole bit her lip as Daniel came back. He just kind of stood there and looked down. Nicole couldn't help but smile and shake her head. Nicole wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled, looking into his blue eyes. "You are not stupid," Nicole told him, rolling her eyes a bit at what Daniel had said before. Nicole leaned up and kissed his lips again.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos

Daniel bites his lip, gently not enough to draw blood or anything. He looks at Nicole, not sure what to say. He looks stares into her warm brown eyes. They were really-really pretty. He can't help but smile when she wraps her arms around his neck. Slowly he wraps his arm around her waste, the other still holding the ice to his face. Daniel then leans in and kisses her back.

After a few minutes Daniel slowly pulls away. He takes a breath, and looks at her. A smile slowly growing across his face. "Now I'm defiently not worried"he says softly, more to himself than to Nicole. He then looks down at her. "Seeing that the coffee shop won't work out anymore, Would you like to go somewhere else?"he asks her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

This one's a fighter

Nicole kissed Daniel back and pulled away when he did. Shrugging, Nicole unwrapped her arms around his neck and stood next to him, her fingers interwinding into Daniel's free hand. She thought for a moment and then smiled.

"Wanna get some pizza or something? Knowing you, you are probably hungry," Nicole said with a small laugh. She pulled Daniel along the city streets, remembering where the best pizza places where. Nicole was hungry as well. Looking back at Daniel, she smiled. "How's your face?" Nicole asked him soflty, stopping for a moment.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos

"Pizza sounds amazing, let's go" Daniel says to Nicole. He smiles lightly and squeezes her hand. He looks at her, and grins even wider. Right now he was so happy, that it would be hard to ruin it.

He then starts to walk, towards the direction of the nearest pizza place. He looks at Nicole and smiles lightly. "It's better"he says softly. Daniel then takes the ice off, and touches the bruise. It felt better, he then tosses the ice pack into a nearby trash can. "Does it still look bad? It doesn't hurt that much" he says to her.

Daniel looks up to see the car coming straight at them. He freezes, his body unable to move. He opens his mouth and tries to speak. "C-car"he manages to say. Daniel then stands there in horror, still unable to move.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

This one's a fighter

Nicole stood on her tippy toes and looked at Daniel's face, trying to see if it was better. The bruise was still there, but maybe just faintly. She brushed her fingers over the bruise lightly. Standing back at the normal position, Nicole bit her lip.

"It's still there," Nicole told him, sighing a bit. Yet, confusion crossed when Daniel stuttered "car". "What?" Nicole asked him. She finally decided to turn around. ANd yes. Ca. Well, more like a car was coming right at them. Without even thinking or just being stupid, Nicole pushed Daniel out of the way, using all of her strength. Before she could move as well, the car hit Nicole. Nicole screamed out in pain. She knew she landed on the hard cement and not underneath the car, which would have been a lot worse. Nicole's eyes were squeezed shut the whole entire time and she didn't open them until she had landed on the cement. Nicole's eyes opened for a bit, but she closed them again, not wanting to see anything.

Nicole just felt a ot of pain just everywhere. Her head the most. Nicole could hear people screaming or running and doing something. All she really wanted was Daniel by her side.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos

Daniel feels himself being moved out of the way. He stumbles and falls on the ground. He moans and slowly rolls on to his back. Thats when he hears the screaming. He sits up and looks around franticlly. Where was Nicole? That's when he sees her laying on the ground, broken. He starts to cry, and rock back and forth. No, no.

He stands shakily and runs over to Nicole. He colapses next to her, crying. "No Nicole! Why did you do that?"he says through his crying. Daniel then lays there crying and rocking back and forth. When the ablulence comes to get her, he stands and gets in after her. The whole time he could not stop crying.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

This one's a fighter

Nicole's brown eyes fluttered open when she felt someone next to her. Daniel. She smiled lightly at him and reached up to touch his face lightly. "Cause I like you," Nicole muttered to him before she passed out completely. Nicole could have been passed for the dead. Nicole looked like that. Everything was dark and fuzzy and Nicole could barely remember anything.

Nicole's only woke up briefly when she was in the hospitalle, or really going into the hospital. She finally woke up for good when she was in a room that had white all over. Nicole moaned a bit, finally knowing where she was. A hospital room. Nicole hated hospitals and was scared of them. Nicole practially yelped when she realized where she was. Nicole looked around the room for Daniel, panic running through her veins.

"Daniel?" Nicole asked, almost on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Forever young
I wanna be forever
young
Forever and
ever

Daniel Riley Thompson
Son of Hedylogos

Daniel sits in the chair, crying and rocking back and forth. Actually he was sobbing. He was in such a daze, why, how did this happen? He countines to cry, and reaches up to wipe his tears away. Oh gods he was such a mess. Hearing Nicole move, he wipes his eyes and looks at her. This was just so, terrible. She did this to save him, he didn't deserve this.

"Nicole?"he choaks softly. He then leans over and looks at her. Gently he reaches out, and moves some of her hair out of her face. "Oh gods Nicole, why did you do this?"he asks softly. Daniel then sits there looking at her. He gently grabs her hand and kisses it lightly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Nicole | Abby | Gens

This one's a fighter

Nicole saw that Daniel was crying and started to cry herself. Seeing Daniel cry was heartbreaking to watch for Nicole. Moving closer to Daniel through the pain and IV's, Nicole buried her face into Daniel's chest and started to cry.

"I'm sorry. You just mean a lot to me," Nicole whispered to Daniel, looking up at him. Nicole hated this. She hated seeing Daniel cry and feel guilty. Nicole also hated the hospital. It wasn't her first time in here either. Nicole covered her left wrist with her other hand so Daniel wouldn't see her old scars. Nicole needed someone right now. Nicole was afraid that if Daniel saw the old scars, he would leave her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]   Blue and Brown Eyes [ML] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue and Brown Eyes [ML]
Page 1 of 1