Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gosh, being new ain't easy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Gosh, being new ain't easy. Empty
PostSubject: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Quietly Dakota walked into the Theater on her new high Jimmy Choos. She flipped her hair back when it got annoying and swept her gorgeous eyes over it. She smiled a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Colby walked slowly into the Amphitheater. Seeing someone she didn't know, she walked over, a soft smile traced her features, wearing gray skinny jeans, and a black grahpic tee shirt, pliad converse, and a gray unzipped jacket, she looked pretty good, Her hair, wasn't quite as long as it was, now only going to the middle of her back, insteed of over her waist. She waved out her hand to the girl, "hello" she said poiletely
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:45 pm

When Dakota hear someone she turned around and smiled a warm fuzzy smile, "Hey," she said smiling again. The wind blew through her golden waterfall of blonde hair. She was wearing quite casual clothes, a baggy red, white and blue striped shirt with some skinny jeans and Converse that reached her knees.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Colby smiled, walking over, and satting down and few chairs down, more of lying down side ways, taking two chairs up, leaning back, hair black hair fell in the chair, Colby's oddly green eyes scaned over her, "My name's Colby" she said in greeting
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:57 pm

Slowly and quietly Dakota also took a seat, "I'm Dakota," she said in her beautiful soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Colby nodded, foucing on something, secounds later, a black figure moved, then taking on a diffrent shape, more like see-through gray silk. It got darker, and turned into a small figure, about three inches tall, you could see it was now a soild black horse, Colby flicked her fingers and the small black horse bucked and galloped in a circle.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Dakota smiled when she watched the black horse. She had scary powers and didn't use them often.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Colby looked up and smiled, "What can you do?" she asked just curious. After her consatrace wavered from the horse, it melted away back to the shadows. Colby was hit with a small wave of varigo. (Dizziness)
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Her eyes shot up and looked at Colby, "I'd rather not say," she said quietly looking away from Colby.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Her eyes were confused, as Colby scanned around she noticed someone else enter, not bothering to see who it was, she already knew, facing Dakota, she asked "Why not? Bad powered, pain? fear? I seen alot of them" she said frowning slightly
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:31 pm

She just shook her head as she began exploring the strands of the ever changing time.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:36 pm

.... strands of Ever changeing time?! THE Hell-o Dean?

She shruged, and calledout, "Bro. Get you WOlfy butt up here now" The stout built boy in the lower stands looked up, holding his ears, then dropping his hands he frowned, "Not a wolf Colby" He said in annoied voice, Colby just shruged and looked back at Dokota, wondering what she was hiding.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:38 pm

~The future basically XD

Shocked she looked up dropping her powers feeling the warmth leave her body with it. She swept an eye over a new guy and just smiled a little uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Likos brown eyes swept over the two as he made his way up the stairs, "What did you want?" Likos asked Colby, whosmiled, "To interduce you to more people" She said like it was normal, she pointed to Dakota, "This is Dakota,daughter of... SOmebody" She said unsure, at pointed, to the broze haired boy, "This is Likos, son of Nyx," SHe interduced him, then whispered to Dakota, "He used to be a wolf"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Dakota nodded quietly and waved absent minded still thinking about the vision she was unable to focus on.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Likos just sighed, knowing he wasn't getting away from he little sister anytime soon, He sat down a row or two down
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Dakota opened and closed hedr mouth and the third time she opened her mouth words came out, "I umm...should go," she said hoping to hide her god parent and powers for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Colby frowned, "why?" SHe asked, "It's not like..." She cut off, thinking, peiceing small bits toghter, SHe shook her head,[size=lightblue] "Naw... You can stay, unless you really have to go, or else I'm stuck here with Just Likos"[/color] Who growled at her comment
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:24 pm

She shrugged, "Alright, I'll stay then..." Dakota said uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:32 pm

I smiled, and nodded, "Thank you, so tell me about yourself, or... at least someof it" Colby said trying to get her to talk alittle
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:34 pm

She shrugged, "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gosh, being new ain't easy.   Gosh, being new ain't easy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gosh, being new ain't easy.
Page 1 of 1